Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post: The Stones live at Dodger Stadium, L.A (Drno12) shared by ijwthstd on DIME
Date: November 19, 2019 23:07

Just want to share the new Audio from this show that very kindly Mr.D shared to me (WeTransfer Link) In the The Official "It's On Dime" Thread. DIME link shared by Dbca. Original DIME post Upped by ijwthstd smileys with beer

Rolling Stones / Dodger Stadium 2006 / 2CD.
Live at Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA, USA 22nd November 2006

Special thanks to Drno12, ijwthstd, Dcba and Mr.D
Audio recorded by Drno12

New link: [yadi.sk]
Special thanks to Mr.D.

Enjoy! thumbs upwinking smiley

Artworks:

Details:
[www.giginjapan.com] (Remastered Version)
[www.dimeadozen.org] (DIME Link Upped by ijwthstd)
[www.stonesvikingrob.com] (Drno12 Upload)
[iorr.org] (The Official "It's On Dime" Thread. Shared by Dbca, Wetransfer Link by MrD.)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2020-12-06 05:30 by DiegoGlimmerStones.

Re: Post: The Stones live at Dodger Stadium, L.A - Remastered Version by ijwthstd on DIME
Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: November 20, 2019 00:03

many thanks for sharing!

Re: Post: The Stones live at Dodger Stadium, L.A - Remastered Version by ijwthstd on DIME
Date: November 20, 2019 01:24

dennycranium
many thanks for sharing!

You're welcome my friend!! Here the original Cover Arts from this Audio. The Original Version by Drno12

Front [i.ibb.co]

Back [i.ibb.co]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-20 01:29 by DiegoGlimmerStones.

Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: November 20, 2019 01:29

I'm confused about this release...
This is a remastered version of the ijwthstd source?
Who did the remaster? Why two set of cover? The 1st cover is a japanese silver 2cd release.
Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-20 01:33 by Andrea82.

Date: November 20, 2019 01:51

Andrea82
I'm confused about this release...
This is a remastered version of the ijwthstd source?
Who did the remaster? Why two set of cover? The 1st cover is a japanese silver 2cd release.
Thanks!
Hi Andrea!! I really think that the ijwthstd source (DAT recording) Is the japanese version, this Is a new release, and this japanese version Is a remastered version of the drno12 release (Also DAT recording with 2CD). Both versions have the same characteristics. In the details of the japanese version they just mention the original taper. "Although it is this sound source, perhaps the taper was kept in a state of taper and the recording was continued". And I just wanted to share the cover arts from the original Drno12 version too (The original taper)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-20 02:10 by DiegoGlimmerStones.

Posted by: gastonl74 ()
Date: November 20, 2019 03:23

mUCHAS gRACIAS!

Date: November 20, 2019 05:33

gastonl74
mUCHAS gRACIAS!
De nada mi amigo disfruta!

Posted by: damerefugio ()
Date: November 20, 2019 10:55

Thanks!Excelent as always Diego ... smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-20 10:58 by damerefugio.

Posted by: Kingbeebuzz ()
Date: November 20, 2019 13:52

In the cover art at the top of this thread, what I wonder is the white stuff on Keith's thumb around the guitar neck ?????????
Some sort of pad or tape ????

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 20, 2019 14:39

Nice show :MR and UMThumb are worth your time (and "money") grinning smiley

Posted by: hobshobs1 ()
Date: November 20, 2019 19:18

Many thanks to all for this new version. Great work.

Posted by: daisybenito ()
Date: November 27, 2019 18:07

It is possible to have the link that I missed? Thank in advance

Posted by: Fritz4You ()
Date: November 28, 2019 09:59

Thank you.

Juergen

Date: November 28, 2019 15:58

Help!! Someone can repost the link?
Thanks

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: November 29, 2019 00:37

Here is the download link
[www.dimeadozen.org]

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: November 29, 2019 01:58

Thanks

Date: November 29, 2019 13:10

Help. With dimeadozen i can't do the download. Is possible wetranfer?

Date: December 2, 2019 11:31

Please,link in wetransfer? Tks

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: December 6, 2019 03:09

Can anyone repost?

Date: December 6, 2020 01:21

Hi guys here a new link, hope you enjoy it: [yadi.sk]

Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: December 6, 2020 04:22

I'm sorry but I'm not following this....

Remastered Version by ijwthstd on DIME

ijwthstd didn't post any remastered version on DIME, see the lineage:

Torrent #661035 ROLLING STONES Los Angeles, CA 2006-11-22

DSM6 -> PACLC > PCM1 DAT
TASCAM DA-20 -> TASCAM CDRW 700
EAC -> FLAC FRONTEND LEVEL 8

I don't think I ever posted this here. Should probably do a retransfer while I still have a working DAT machine but just getting to the DATs takes a lot of effort and I just did it a few days ago when I realized I had one tape from 1996 that was somehow missed.

Only because even though I had 4th row I followed the B stage to center field and back so maybe smooth those out a little better. No reason to just stand in my spot with my mics pointing at an empty stage and these were my only floor seats of the tour.

And by the way, what is that japanese link?

I have another source:

Taper: Tom Riddle ([email protected])
Source: Schoeps MK4 > active cables > Nbox+ > IRiver iHP-120 (Rockbox)
Transfer: IRiver iHP-120 > USB > PC
Edit: wav > Sony Soundforge 7.0b > wav > CD Wave > wav
Conversion: wav > FLAC frontend 1.7.1 > .flac

Seeder's comments:
not great, not awful. the sound in the stadium wasn't too great and the high end distorted straight out of the PA system. less theatrics and better sound would make this an even better show. please deal with the slow speeds to start.

Date: December 6, 2020 04:39

The Japanese Is the Remastered version, (shared on 2019/11/19) and is the same source of the Dime post (shared on Sat 02nd Nov, 2019 00:31 GMT)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2020-12-06 04:54 by DiegoGlimmerStones.

Date: December 6, 2020 04:54

I'm sorry but...

This is not a Remastered version of L.A Dodger Stadium 06.
It's the same torrent shared by ijwthstd with no artwork.

And about that japanese 2CD (silver I guess), you don't have it. So how do you know it's ijwthstd's torrent or a remastered version.
You're only guessing... right? Your explanation to Andrea82 is even more confusing.

Saludos.
Gonzalo

Date: December 6, 2020 04:58

On the japenese link he added:

As expected, the problem that the sound oscillates left and right and subtly cannot be adjusted, but as a result of alleviating the situation where the bass sounded all over the whole, the overall clearness improved and it became easier to hear.
As expected, the sound image is blurred when it comes to the three songs on the B stage, but the performance is still energetic and the surroundings become noisy.

Just like the Dime upload

This Is the same source but I shared the dime upload just like you are saying,I just wanted to let you know that the japanese is the same source of the dime upload but I did'nt explained very well, sorry for the confusion

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2020-12-06 05:01 by DiegoGlimmerStones.

Date: December 6, 2020 05:03

gonzalo76
I'm sorry but...

This is not a Remastered version of L.A Dodger Stadium 06.
It's the same torrent shared by ijwthstd with no artwork.

Saludos.
Gonzalo

You're right! It's the same source. I will change the title

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-12-06 05:04 by DiegoGlimmerStones.

Date: December 6, 2020 05:13

OK, it's the same source, not a Remastered Version by ijwthstd on DIME like you wrote on the title.

We can say that the 2CD is another rip off from a DIME user, this time from ijwthstd

So, you don't have the Rolling Stones / Dodger Stadium 2006 / 2CD

Gracias.
Saludos

Date: December 6, 2020 05:15

gonzalo76
OK, it's the same source, not a Remastered Version by ijwthstd on DIME like you wrote on the title.

We can say that the 2CD is another rip off from a DIME user, this time from ijwthstd

So, you don't have the Rolling Stones / Dodger Stadium 2006 / 2CD

Gracias.
Saludos

Exactly, I'm sorry for the confusion Gonzalo

Re: Post: The Stones live at Dodger Stadium, L.A by ijwthstd on DIME
Date: December 6, 2020 05:41

Rolling Stones
November 22, 2006
Dodger Stadium - Los Angeles, CA

Taper: Tom Riddle ([email protected])
Source: Schoeps MK4 > active cables > Nbox+ > IRiver iHP-120 (Rockbox)
Transfer: IRiver iHP-120 > USB > PC
Edit: wav > Sony Soundforge 7.0b > wav > CD Wave > wav
Conversion: wav > FLAC frontend 1.7.1 > .flac

---PRESERVE THE QUALITY, PLEASE DO NOT ENCODE INTO MP3 OTHER THAN FOR PERSONAL USE---

Disc 1:

01: Intro [01:00]
02: Jumpin' Jack Flash [04:21]
03: It's Only Rock N' Roll [05:04]
04: Let's Spend The Night Together [04:48]
05: She Was Hot [05:29]
06: Dead Flowers* [05:10]
07: Streets Of Love [07:18]
08: All Down The Line [05:17]
09: Midnight Rambler [12:46]
10: Tumbling Dice [06:01]
Total: [57:14]

Disc 2:

01: Band intros/thank you's [04:29]
02: You Got The Silver [03:59]
03: Connection [03:34]
04: Under My Thumb [05:22]
05: Oh No, Not You Again [04:28]
06: Start Me Up [04:16]
07: Honky Tonk Women [04:01]
08: Sympathy For The Devil [09:07]
09: Paint It Black [04:51]
10: Satisfaction [08:42]
11: E: Brown Sugar [10:44]
Total: [63:33]

* w/ Bonnie Raitt on vocals

Compiled on 11.23.06

Seeder's comments:
not great, not awful. the sound in the stadium wasn't too great and the high end distorted straight out of the PA system. less theatrics and better sound would make this an even better show. please deal with the slow speeds to start.

Download link valid for 7 days: [we.tl]

LOSSLESS:

Many thanks to Tom Riddle

Enjoy,
Gonzalo

---

“I got nasty habits; I take tea at three.”

Re: Post: The Stones live at Dodger Stadium, L.A (Drno12) shared by ijwthstd on DIME
Date: December 6, 2020 05:49

Amazing!! Thank you for sharing Gonzalo. I really appreciate It thumbs upwinking smileysmileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1823
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home