Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: The Stones live at Radio City Music Hall, NYC - Silver Stallion DVD
Date: November 8, 2019 09:54

Hi my friends! I'm looking for the Silver Stallion DVD of The Stones live In Radio City Music Hall, New York City
[www.dbboots.com]
Thank you In advance!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-08 10:29 by DiegoGlimmerStones.

Re: Request: The Stones live at Radio City Music Hall, NYC - Silver Stallion DVD
Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: November 8, 2019 11:18

The Rolling Stones - Live at the Radio City Music Hall
Benefit for the Robin Hood Trust

Video: NYC Bitch Committee
Audio: TaperAdvocat
Reauthored: Silver Stallion

Part 1 [we.tl]
Part 2 [we.tl]
Part 3 [we.tl]

Links Valid until November 15, 2019

Artwork is included in Part 3.

Big thanks to Gene for the files!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-08 15:23 by Rolling on.

Re: Request: The Stones live at Radio City Music Hall, NYC - Silver Stallion DVD
Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 8, 2019 18:29

Seeing this as a "bootleg" really pisses me off. The audio taper spent $2,500 on his ticket and shared it freely and it was used by NYBC without permission.

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: November 8, 2019 18:47

daspyknows
Seeing this as a "bootleg" really pisses me off. The audio taper spent $2,500 on his ticket and shared it freely and it was used by NYBC without permission.

Well, your comment would only make sense if the author would have 'stolen' the audioand the info on the art is fake.
But when you look at the bottom of the artwork you will see 'Thanks' to the Taper who has agreed to use the audio and to the NYBC for the video. So it doesn' t seem that the author is a member of the NYBC.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-08 19:36 by Rolling on.

Date: November 8, 2019 20:36

Rolling on
The Rolling Stones - Live at the Radio City Music Hall
Benefit for the Robin Hood Trust

Video: NYC Bitch Committee
Audio: TaperAdvocat
Reauthored: Silver Stallion

Part 1 [we.tl]
Part 2 [we.tl]
Part 3 [we.tl]

Links Valid until November 15, 2019

Artwork is included in Part 3.

Big thanks to Gene for the files!
Hi Rolling on! thank you so much for sharing my friend!! Amazing show thumbs upwinking smileysmileys with beer

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 8, 2019 23:45

Rolling on
daspyknows

Well, your comment would only make sense if the author would have 'stolen' the audioand the info on the art is fake.
But when you look at the bottom of the artwork you will see 'Thanks' to the Taper who has agreed to use the audio and to the NYBC for the video. So it doesn' t seem that the author is a member of the NYBC.

Uh, no. This was never "authorized" by the taper. They used my audio for a Clapton show and thanked me too.

Posted by: ikikmanuel4 ()
Date: November 9, 2019 07:16

Thanks.thumbs up

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: November 11, 2019 02:04

Thanks

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: November 11, 2019 02:10

I remember really enjoying Shattered at this show.

Posted by: britstones ()
Date: November 16, 2019 03:01

Thank you

Posted by: Dorn ()
Date: November 22, 2019 20:14

oh, no, i missed this one
would someone be so kind and give me a nice birthday present (23.11.) ?

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: November 23, 2019 21:59

Dorn
oh, no, i missed this one
would someone be so kind and give me a nice birthday present (23.11.) ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Part 1:
[we.tl]
Part 2:
[we.tl]
Part 3:
[we.tl]

Valid until November 30th

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Dorn ()
Date: November 24, 2019 10:30

Hi Chris

tks, very much appreciated
heart and soul

Date: February 24, 2022 02:35

Hey guys anyone can repost this dvd? Thank you in advance

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: February 26, 2022 00:09

2006.03.14 In A Private Concert To Benefite Robin Hood (Silver Stallion).part1.rar
[www.filefactory.com]
2006.03.14 In A Private Concert To Benefite Robin Hood (Silver Stallion).part2.rar
[www.filefactory.com]
2006.03.14 In A Private Concert To Benefite Robin Hood (Silver Stallion).part3.rar
[www.filefactory.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-02-26 00:12 by stonesmuziekfan.

Date: February 26, 2022 06:24

Amazing! Thank you for sharing Jaap!! thumbs upwinking smileyhot smileysmileys with beer

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: February 26, 2022 23:16

DiegoGlimmerStones
Amazing! Thank you for sharing Jaap!! thumbs upwinking smileyhot smileysmileys with beer
You're welcome

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1864
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home