Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What Happened Shiyoda/Silver Disc Bootlegs
Posted by: Colonel Dan ()
Date: November 5, 2019 00:59

Hello,
Does Anyone Know What Happened To The Massive "Shiyoda/Silver Disc" Bootleg Purchase Site ?
It Was Working Fine A Month Ago, But After A Month Of Surgery & Aftercare I Found That The Site Link Has Disappeared.
They Had The Most Insane Amounts Of Stones (& Others) Silver Boots.
Thanks Very Much
Colonel Dan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-05 00:59 by Colonel Dan.

Re: What Happened Shiyoda/Silver Disc Bootlegs
Posted by: sandandglue ()
Date: November 5, 2019 10:44

I believe they lost the use of their main site. Something that I believe they’re working upon but their email still works.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 5, 2019 11:33

Even though you can't purchase from them, unlike Shiyoda, you can see their new releases and listen to samples here, [www.giginjapan.com]

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: November 5, 2019 13:12

I just ordered there 2 weeks ago.
So I guess they just closed or dropped the page.
I never checked it, only used giginjapan.

Date: November 5, 2019 19:39

Thanks !
Does Anyone Still Have Their E-Mail Address ?

Posted by: riccardo99 ()
Date: November 5, 2019 21:44

This works here_
[freewebpage.takanoba.com]

Date: November 5, 2019 22:11

THANKS SO MUCH !!!

Date: November 5, 2019 22:11

falo01

That reminded me.....in the mid 90s, I ordered for about 80 euro, which was a lot more then than what it is now, from a company in Italy, Kiss The Stone, with money in envelope, I had ordered from them before.

Then I didn't hear back from them, before 3 months later. It was a letter, explaining that they had been "shut down" for (il)legal reasons, so they had been caught. But: they apologized so much for the inconvenience and had enclosed all the money. Now that made me believe in humankind again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-05 22:39 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: iraq0708 ()
Date: November 5, 2019 22:29

Erik_Snow
falo01

That reminded me.....in the mid 90s, I ordered for about 80 euro, which was a lot more then than what it is now, from a company in Italy, Kiss The Stone, with money in envelope, I had ordered from them before.

Then I didn't hear back from them, before 3 months later. It was a letter, explaining that they had been "shut down" for (il)legal reasons, so they had been caught. But: they apologized so much for the inconvinience and had enclosed all the money. Now that made me believe in humankind again.
YES! I remember them--they sent me a letter (as I was a regular customer) and told me the story and said not to order anymore. I thought that was weird but kinda cool at the time.

Date: November 5, 2019 23:01

iraq0708
Erik_Snow
falo01

Then I didn't hear back from them, before 3 months later. It was a letter, explaining that they had been "shut down" for (il)legal reasons, so they had been caught. But: they apologized so much for the inconvinience and had enclosed all the money. Now that made me believe in humankind again.
YES! I remember them--they sent me a letter (as I was a regular customer) and told me the story and said not to order anymore. I thought that was weird but kinda cool at the time.

Yes that was cool. I think their business was called Red Line. Kiss The Stone was just one of the labels....they also had Big Music, Phoenix....can't recall the rest. I still have a "Red Line CD sampler 1994" I got from them as a gift, one time

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: November 5, 2019 23:14

Erik_Snow
falo01

Then I didn't hear back from them, before 3 months later. It was a letter, explaining that they had been "shut down" for (il)legal reasons, so they had been caught. But: they apologized so much for the inconvenience and had enclosed all the money. Now that made me believe in humankind again.

Wow what a story

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 5, 2019 23:38

Erik_Snow

They were trying to persuade the police and the judge who were investigating on them they had no interest in making money and that they were in the boot business strictly for the love of music! grinning smiley
"See signore giudice? We're sending back their money to our customers!"

Posted by: riccardo99 ()
Date: November 6, 2019 00:03

Of course they sent that envelope back, what would they do with Euros in the mid 90s? (just joking)

Date: November 6, 2019 00:45

Ha! But you are right, it was about 130 dollars - or 70 pounds....
Dollars, Deutsche Mark and Pounds was all that counted in those days for us silver maniacs

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 6, 2019 14:41

My story was not so happy.
After the 95 tour I managed to obtain the address of a Japanese fan who had travelled to Europe for a few gigs.
I wrote to him with a fair amount of chutzpah, basically asking him to buy Jap boots (IMP VGP) for a complete unknown person (me). And he accepted!!!
Alas after one or two parcels sent, he went silent and he kept the rest of the money I had sent him. grinning smiley

Conclusion : never ever trust another Stones fan! (just kidding).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1778
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home