Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

TRADE: Uncirculated Miami for Burl's Creek Event Grounds (Oro-Medonte)
Posted by: jsteve2 ()
Date: October 7, 2019 19:37

Hey,

Im looking for anyone who has a good copy of the Burl's Creek show and not YouTube rips. I have a great uncirculated AUD recording of mine from the Maimi Aug 30th show that I am willing to trade.

jsteveiptv@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Will also trade Miami for the shows below if anyone has them:

Pengrowth Saddledome, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Friday, October 28, 2005

Mosaic Stadium at Taylor Field, Regina, SK, Canada
Friday October 6, 2006

Sunday October 8, 2006

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-08 17:14 by jsteve2.

Re: TRADE: Uncirculated Miami for Burl's Creek Event Grounds (Oro-Medonte)
Posted by: eibert ()
Date: October 8, 2019 12:48

Why don’t you upload those Canadian shows. I think a lot of us are missing these shows. We all try to share as much as possible. So please don’t keep these shows just for yourself

Date: October 8, 2019 17:13

Sorry, I don't have those shows I listed. Ive been looking FOREVER for them and would trade someone My Miami show for them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-08 17:15 by jsteve2.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 8, 2019 21:09

Hi, is there any chance you could post your Miami show up here anyway?.............I think I can safely say that if any of those other shows turn up in the future you'll be able to download them here for nothing anyway.............(I'm on the hunt for Burl's Creek too............

Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: October 9, 2019 13:17

jsteve2
Hey,

Im looking for anyone who has a good copy of the Burl's Creek show and not YouTube rips. I have a great uncirculated AUD recording of mine from the Maimi Aug 30th show that I am willing to trade.

jsteveiptv@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Will also trade Miami for the shows below if anyone has them:

Pengrowth Saddledome, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday October 6, 2006

Sunday October 8, 2006

We asume you have the show from October 4th, isn't?

Date: October 9, 2019 23:07

Sorry, I don't have that show on the 4th either

Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: October 10, 2019 02:28

jsteve2
Sorry, I don't have that show on the 4th either

Oh! I was hopeful ...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 10, 2019 14:22

Ok I'll bite, I have no specific interest in the "Burl's Creek" or "Miami" recordings but why don't you just share your recording ? If only because I'm guessing you've happily been downloading the concert recordings (or CD rips) that many of us have shared here and on Dime, right ? In this day and age it just looks bad/petty IMHO.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: senecastj ()
Date: October 10, 2019 15:28

Because he taped it, likely for using it as trade bait to expand his collection? Or at least that was a part of the reason. Can't fault him for trying as opposed to giving it out for free. Anyways, his perogative, maybe he'll release freely in due time.

Date: October 10, 2019 21:17

gotdablouse
Ok I'll bite, I have no specific interest in the "Burl's Creek" or "Miami" recordings but why don't you just share your recording ? If only because I'm guessing you've happily been downloading the concert recordings (or CD rips) that many of us have shared here and on Dime, right ? In this day and age it just looks bad/petty IMHO.

Hey man I totally get where your coming from and agree. In a perfect world I would share my recordings like I did in the past. But may good tapers with a lot of really good recordings are no longer sharing there stuff because of people who find the need to "remaster" and step on there hard work or sell it. That leaves many of us to trade for the shows we couldn't get too and If I give my stuff away no one will trade with me for there shows. This Xavel is only tip of whats out there for IEM and I cant get my hands on some of the best content if I have nothing to trade. I record IEM and AUD to get the best results and that sometimes takes 2 people most of the time and a lot of gear that has taken years to build up and years of trial and error. So I can see why serious tapers no longer want to share. Also calling me Petty...really? Why don't you start building an audio kit slowly and record some yourself and start trading? anyways I knew this was going to happen by posting here but im really just trying to find a good Burl's Creek to trade lol.

Thanks

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-10 21:22 by jsteve2.

Date: October 10, 2019 21:39

Hey jsteve2--shoot me an email at senecastj@gmail.com. Would love to talk shop.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 10, 2019 23:32

jsteve2
gotdablouse

Hey man I totally get where your coming from and agree. In a perfect world I would share my recordings like I did in the past. But may good tapers with a lot of really good recordings are no longer sharing there stuff because of people who find the need to "remaster" and step on there hard work or sell it. That leaves many of us to trade for the shows we couldn't get too and If I give my stuff away no one will trade with me for there shows. This Xavel is only tip of whats out there for IEM and I cant get my hands on some of the best content if I have nothing to trade. I record IEM and AUD to get the best results and that sometimes takes 2 people most of the time and a lot of gear that has taken years to build up and years of trial and error. So I can see why serious tapers no longer want to share. Also calling me Petty...really? Why don't you start building an audio kit slowly and record some yourself and start trading? anyways I knew this was going to happen by posting here but im really just trying to find a good Burl's Creek to trade lol.

Thanks

Like I wrote I taped and shared several shows that no one else recorded/shared and that you no doubt downloaded, so yes I'm entitled to calling this "public trading" attitude "petty" in this day and age where everything can be shared easily and at no cost, the days of cassettes and trees are over.

As for "tapers not sharing anymore", dunno, maybe, who cares, there is ONE guy here whining round the clock because his recordings are being "remastered", wow, talk about having nothing better to worry about ! Maybe he feels insulted or something ? Can't say I've been that impressed with his recordings either and he certainly doesn't record IEMs. Just email him and try to get in his little "trading circle" but if he was interested in your stuff he would probably have contacted you by now...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-10 23:34 by gotdablouse.

Date: October 11, 2019 00:12

Hahah OK buddy. Done with this thread.. went down hill fast.

senecastj, ill shoot you an email when I get a chance would love to have a productive conversation.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: October 11, 2019 00:27

gotdablouse
jsteve2
gotdablouse

Thanks

Like I wrote I taped and shared several shows that no one else recorded/shared and that you no doubt downloaded, so yes I'm entitled to calling this "public trading" attitude "petty" in this day and age where everything can be shared easily and at no cost, the days of cassettes and trees are over.

As for "tapers not sharing anymore", dunno, maybe, who cares, there is ONE guy here whining round the clock because his recordings are being "remastered", wow, talk about having nothing better to worry about ! Maybe he feels insulted or something ? Can't say I've been that impressed with his recordings either and he certainly doesn't record IEMs. Just email him and try to get in his little "trading circle" but if he was interested in your stuff he would probably have contacted you by now...

Yep, nothing better to worry about. Actually there are a bunch of tapers who did not share their recordings for the same reason. I share loads of recordings on public torrent sites, but no reason to do that with Stones recordings given the history of others making money off of them and I do not want some clueless clown making them sound worse. Not insulted, just nothing in it for me (and no, I am not looking to sell or make money). I can guarantee if I posted my Stones recordings on here or Dime they would be available on Japanese bootleg sites by the weekend. It has happened many times.
I do not record IEMs, so if that's what you want, you wouldn't want my recordings anyway. Not sure what you taped and shared, but curious since you aren't impressed with mine. If its audience recordings I Would be curious to know what kind of gear you use since if yours are so much better than mine, maybe I can upgrade my gear or buy better seats that dead center in front of the soundboard to improve my recordings.

I do have NOT a trading circle either. The shows are shared freely to people I have vetted and can trust not to sell or poorly remaster the recordings. I bought the tickets, I got my gear past security and I did all the work to make it happen so what I do with the recordings is my choice.

Date: October 11, 2019 00:50

gotdablouse
jsteve2
gotdablouse

Thanks

What comes around goes around. I record via IEMs, but have no interest in uploading for some of the reasons you mentioned. Primarily based upon what I've see and been told by others.

In any case, I won't shame somebody for releasing recordings, and I also won't shame them for holding back recordings. It's their prerogative since they put in the taping time. Simple as that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1095
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home