Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Some 2019's Boots on E-Bay
Posted by: fdajef ()
Date: September 4, 2019 07:16

Do you think if we have chance to discover good pieces as Foxboro for example ?

[www.ebay.fr]

[www.ebay.fr]

[www.ebay.fr]

[www.ebay.fr]

[www.ebay.fr]

[www.ebay.fr]

[www.ebay.fr]

Re: Some 2019's Boots on E-Bay
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: September 4, 2019 10:01

Well, this is WHY some DVD have been held up, PLUS why friends of the group are reluctant to share

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-04 10:14 by midimannz.

Date: September 4, 2019 11:52

Yes I understand the problem.
How can we resolve it without change a lot of things in this world....

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: September 4, 2019 12:24

fdajef
Yes I understand the problem.
How can we resolve it without change a lot of things in this world....
....and we don´t know if the source comes from iorr or dime or is another new source

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-04 12:25 by elmuseo.

Date: September 4, 2019 13:20

OK, only solution is to buy it... I try for one or two and will tell you more here

Date: September 4, 2019 14:10

[www.ebay.fr] (landover)
[www.ebay.fr] (houston)

So... 84 US$ angry smiley to receive in France...

When I receive it, I'll give you somes news smiling smiley

Date: September 4, 2019 14:15

Délai de livraison estimé mardi 17 sept. 2019 - lundi 23 sept. 2019

Obviously, CDs have to travel by boat...

Posted by: peipin ()
Date: September 4, 2019 16:09

?????????.....STONES nouvel opium du peuple!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: September 4, 2019 19:22

Thanks in advance for your effort fdajef!

30 copies only released????? Really? Mmmmmm?

Date: September 4, 2019 19:44

peipin
?????????.....STONES nouvel opium du peuple!

Tu ne crois pas si bien dire smiling smiley

I can't explain why because there's not big differences beetween shows, but like to discover everyone if there aren't too bad.

And each tour is for me the best of all : nice setlist, cool feeling, etc. etc.

Je n'arrive pas à m'en lasser !!!!

Posted by: nick ()
Date: September 4, 2019 23:37

fdajef, If I understand correctly:

You are buying these and gonna let us know to help solve the problem? I'm not clear and need some clarification. I'm asking because that's a lot of money for something you can get from the Vault.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-04 23:44 by nick.

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: September 5, 2019 00:04

Psst, everybody ..... it's "eBay", not "E-Bay".

Date: September 5, 2019 00:48

Ahhh one of the few that spell it with a capital B. Very good, I bet you can pronounce Rakuten properly also.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: September 5, 2019 07:56

I would bet my left nut each of these was downloaded from here or dime. I wonder if Philly is EdTyre's source or the trmaster.

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: September 5, 2019 23:57

I guess the only "new" source that was delivered exclusively from the pro bootleggers on this tour so far was Boston from NoLabel.

Date: September 6, 2019 00:17

nick
Ahhh one of the few that spell it with a capital B. Very good, I bet you can pronounce Rakuten properly also.

What it ain't is "E-Bay" with a capital E, nor with a hyphen.

"One of the few that spell it with a capital B" includes eBay themselves. They have "eBay" in their headings and links throughout the site. Just for starters, there are instances aplenty even at the bottom of the home page. I count 10 of on the US site at the moment.

Date: September 6, 2019 04:55

Omg, you totally dissected my comment with my full comment right above yours. Read it again and you would see I was commending you.

I type it like that many times myself over the years here: [iorr.org] including just 2 days ago [iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-06 05:14 by nick.

Date: September 6, 2019 05:54

nick
fdajef, If I understand correctly:

You are buying these and gonna let us know to help solve the problem? I'm not clear and need some clarification. I'm asking because that's a lot of money for something you can get from the Vault.

Sorry for my bad english...

Wich problem ?
I understood that the only way to know if these are already in the vault... is to buy it. So, I try for two of these.
If these are already on the vaults => I lost my money
If these aren't on the vaults => I'll be happy and will share with you.

Date: September 6, 2019 05:56

stonesman87
Psst, everybody ..... it's "eBay", not "E-Bay".

A-Bsolutely !!!

Date: September 6, 2019 06:02

daspyknows
I would bet my left nut each of these was downloaded from here or dime. I wonder if Philly is EdTyre's source or the trmaster.

I hope you're wrong >grinning smiley<

Date: September 6, 2019 06:41

fdajef

If these are already on the vaults => I lost my money
If these aren't on the vaults => I'll be happy and will share with you.

I thought it was a lot of money to find out about something that may already be in the Vault. I do hope this all goes well for you.

Date: September 8, 2019 00:13

nick
Omg, you totally dissected my comment with my full comment right above yours. Read it again and you would see I was commending you.

I type it like that many times myself over the years here: [iorr.org] including just 2 days ago [iorr.org]

Good point, wasn't sure ... thanks for clarifying thumbs up

BTW, comments like "A-Bsolutely !!!" (by somebody else) run against the spirit of this small but true point.

Date: September 8, 2019 21:19

stonesman87
nick

BTW, comments like "A-Bsolutely !!!" (by somebody else) run against the spirit of this small but true point.

I am really sorry for this awkwardness and apologize to you!

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: September 8, 2019 22:28

stonesman87
nick

At the risk of being as pedantic - your point is not altogether true - my eBay page also has ......ebay ...plus....the links themselves also have ebay............

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-08 22:30 by EddieByword.

Date: September 9, 2019 01:11

EddieByword
stonesman87
nick

At the risk of being as pedantic - your point is not altogether true - my eBay page also has ......ebay ...plus....the links themselves also have ebay............

The coloured logo is a stylized logo rather than the trading name. The main point is that it's not "E-Bay", which fdajef has gratiously acknowledged.

Date: September 9, 2019 01:13

fdajef
stonesman87
nick

I am really sorry for this awkwardness and apologize to you!

No need to at all - all good with me thumbs up

Date: September 9, 2019 13:57

stonesman87
EddieByword
stonesman87
nick

The coloured logo is a stylized logo rather than the trading name. The main point is that it's not "E-Bay", which fdajef has gratiously acknowledged.

That's 'graciously' .........grinning smiley .....sorry ... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: September 10, 2019 00:06

midimannz
Well, this is WHY some DVD have been held up, PLUS why friends of the group are reluctant to share

from the beginning of our collaboration I did think it was easy to get on the mailinglist.
We have no idea how to stop bootleggers from joining.

Date: September 10, 2019 00:35

EddieByword
stonesman87
EddieByword
stonesman87
nick

That's 'graciously' .........grinning smiley .....sorry ... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Quite right - my spelling error.

Date: September 10, 2019 00:41

stonesman87
EddieByword
stonesman87
EddieByword
stonesman87
nick

Quite right - my spelling error.

No problem, just kidding you..........smileys with beer

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1805
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home