Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request - 1966 GOT LIVE IF YOU WANT IT! Stereo Vinyl Rip
Posted by: intercepter ()
Date: August 25, 2019 06:58

I used to have an analog but I can't listen to it now. I have the current cd. If you have, thank you

Re: Request - 1966 GOT LIVE IF YOU WANT IT! Stereo Vinyl Rip
Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: August 26, 2019 06:54

intercepter
I used to have an analog but I can't listen to it now. I have the current cd. If you have, thank you

I have a CD that's got all the GLIYWI shows. I can upload it if you wish. I'm pretty sure it's a stereo mix. Don't know the title or anything, but I can list the songs for you. It may even be in Stonesvault, I should check first.

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: August 26, 2019 18:22

Cannot do a careful vinyl rip currently:

[iorr.org]

But I can send you the files for the West German stereo CD, pics:

[ibb.co]

[ibb.co]

Date: August 27, 2019 05:20

HEILOOBAAS
intercepter

I have a CD that's got all the GLIYWI shows. I can upload it if you wish. I'm pretty sure it's a stereo mix. Don't know the title or anything, but I can list the songs for you. It may even be in Stonesvault, I should check first.

I'm sorry to reply late. I would like to listen to the cd, so when you have time, thank you. I was impressed by your kindness.

Date: August 27, 2019 05:23

Rank Stranger
Cannot do a careful vinyl rip currently:

[iorr.org]

But I can send you the files for the West German stereo CD, pics:

[ibb.co]

[ibb.co]

Is there no space between the songs of this West German cd?

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: August 27, 2019 11:00

intercepter
HEILOOBAAS
intercepter

I'm sorry to reply late. I would like to listen to the cd, so when you have time, thank you. I was impressed by your kindness.

https://we.tl/t-RxaTgtZJtd

Here's the track list for Really Got Live if You Want It:
Track 1-4: Camden Theatre London March 19 1964 ‘Rhythm & Blues’. T5-8: London April 10 1964 ‘Joe Loss Show’. T9-11: Empire Pool Wembley April 26 1964 ‘N.M.E. Poll-Winners Concert’. T12-18: Liverpool/Manchester/Greenford March 6,7 & 16 1965. Alternate versions from ‘Got Live If You Want It’ EP. T19-21: Empire Pool Wembley April 11 1965 ‘N.M.E. Poll-Winners Concert’. T22-29: Palais Theatre St. Hilda Melbourne Australia Feb 24 1966

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-27 12:21 by HEILOOBAAS.

Date: August 27, 2019 11:47

There's some space between tracks:

link deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-27 12:25 by Rank Stranger.

Date: August 27, 2019 12:27

Sorry intercepter, but I had second thought on posting this cd here,
it's long deleted, but still official stuff...

Send me an email!

Date: August 28, 2019 06:12

HEILOOBAAS
intercepter
HEILOOBAAS
intercepter

https://we.tl/t-RxaTgtZJtd

Here's the track list for Really Got Live if You Want It:
Track 1-4: Camden Theatre London March 19 1964 ‘Rhythm & Blues’. T5-8: London April 10 1964 ‘Joe Loss Show’. T9-11: Empire Pool Wembley April 26 1964 ‘N.M.E. Poll-Winners Concert’. T12-18: Liverpool/Manchester/Greenford March 6,7 & 16 1965. Alternate versions from ‘Got Live If You Want It’ EP. T19-21: Empire Pool Wembley April 11 1965 ‘N.M.E. Poll-Winners Concert’. T22-29: Palais Theatre St. Hilda Melbourne Australia Feb 24 1966

Killer Stuff! Thanks!

Date: August 28, 2019 10:52

Rank Stranger
Sorry intercepter, but I had second thought on posting this cd here,
it's long deleted, but still official stuff...

Send me an email!

OK. Thank you very much

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1598
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home