Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Brian Jones - The Final Truth on Netflix
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: August 18, 2019 00:39

Does anybody know of a scheduled date for "Brian Jones - The Final Truth" to appear on Netflix? I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in watching this one. Don't know if we can expect anything new or conclusive, but let's keep an open mind.

I've searched both Hot Stuff and Tell Me about this ... no mentions so far. I've also searched the 'net, but no positive indications to date.

Re: Brian Jones - The Final Truth on Netflix
Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: August 18, 2019 05:14

stonesman87
Does anybody know of a scheduled date for "Brian Jones - The Final Truth" to appear on Netflix?

A transmission date for the documentary has not yet been set.

Re: Brian Jones - The Final Truth on Netflix
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: August 18, 2019 10:48

Thanks. That's what I'd arrived at as well, so all us interested folks should simply keep watching out for news.

Gee, Brian started not to look so good in those later stages, with more than what you might have though was a heavy cold or the 'flu, or even a heavy work load. Not nearly as fresh and composed as before. It's all still quite a shame. It was a terrific lineup - Brian, Mick, Keef, Charlie, and Bill. For me, the classic lineup like a certain Fleetwood Mac one is always known as.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1806
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home