Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
New Jersey Full Concert 2019.08.01
Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: August 4, 2019 10:11

Re: New Jersey Full Concert 2019.08.01
Posted by: 1fatum ()
Date: August 4, 2019 12:41

Thanks

Posted by: eibert ()
Date: August 4, 2019 14:58

thank you

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: August 4, 2019 14:59

Thank you so much "elmuseo"!
I'm at home between 2 periods of vacation and I recorded this video in mp4 format.
Here is the link for those who like me could be interested ...
link valid until 11/08/19
[we.tl]
to wait until the version of Midimannz?
see you in September

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Date: August 4, 2019 15:36

StonyRoad
I'm at home between 2 periods of vacation and I recorded this video in mp4 format.
[we.tl]
see you in September
Thank you Norbert I downloaded the mp4 file too.
Have a good vacation
elmuseo

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 4, 2019 16:06

THX

Posted by: damerefugio ()
Date: August 4, 2019 17:39

StonyRoad
[we.tl]
see you in September

Thanks Norbert! As always impeccable one of my favorites in IORR ... To continue enjoying the holidays.
Big stone hug.
Jorge

Date: August 4, 2019 23:23

elmuseo
[www.youtube.com]

And here the concert as separated wav-files.

enjoy
[wetransfer.com]

valid until aug 11th (the day I celebrate that I'm married for 47 yearssmileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-04 23:25 by eibert.

Date: August 5, 2019 02:30

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
eibert
elmuseo
[www.youtube.com]

And here the concert as separated wav-files.

enjoy
[wetransfer.com]

valid until aug 11th (the day I celebrate that I'm married for 47 yearssmileys with beer
Thanks

Posted by: fdajef ()
Date: August 5, 2019 13:38

Thanks so much broz !

Posted by: Mander2311 ()
Date: August 5, 2019 13:40

Happy wedding celebration.drinking smiley
Many thx for your invaluable contribution.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: August 5, 2019 17:01

Thanks for the youtube link and the downloaded files

Posted by: hobshobs1 ()
Date: August 5, 2019 17:48

Great work. thanks.

Posted by: emr9410 ()
Date: August 5, 2019 18:22

Thanks

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 5, 2019 20:39

Thanks elmuseo, StonyRoad and eibert!
The YT video isn't available anymore, so you got it on time!
Thanks you guys!
smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-06 00:16 by Quique-stone.

Date: August 5, 2019 20:44

Thanks to Brandon Solliday for filming and sharing it at YouTube too!

Posted by: damerefugio ()
Date: August 5, 2019 23:53

Thank you elmuseo,StonyRoad & eibert !!!

For the great contribution ... great all three!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-05 23:54 by damerefugio.

Date: August 6, 2019 15:37

THX Eibert, I didn't notice you created audio tracks.
As to be expected the WAV files from this YouTube source are lossy
I will add them in the Audio NoFilter topic.
[iorr.org]

Date: August 6, 2019 15:40

I also have the full concert as a one-track. If that is bettet, please let me know

Date: August 6, 2019 16:49

eibert
I also have the full concert as a one-track. If that is bettet, please let me know

It is fine as it is.

Here is the video from Youtube

Download link
[we.tl]
1 item
Rolling Stones No Filter Tour Full Concert at MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey.mp4
543 MB

Date: August 6, 2019 20:16

TY Jaap!

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: August 6, 2019 22:00

This is actually pretty decent considering how far back the filmer was................thanks to everyone involved.....smileys with beer ...............

PS. Remember now children....... No idiotic "remasters" or "matrixes" with phone recordings of this one. ....... >grinning smiley<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-06 22:04 by EddieByword.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: August 7, 2019 07:01

EddieByword
This is actually pretty decent considering how far back the filmer was................thanks to everyone involved.....smileys with beer ...............

PS. Remember now children....... No idiotic "remasters" or "matrixes" with phone recordings of this one. ....... >grinning smiley<

Boy you are funny. I will wait for the multi cam blue ray with the primo audio.

Date: August 8, 2019 13:33

Agreement Reached with Daspyknows

Show us one breach of this agreement............[iorr.org] .............Edtyre's doesn't count as there was no advance warning on Dime.......so, as Ed's Dime blurb was copied and pasted, faithfully, 'as was' to Guitars 101 by 'The Accountant' there was also nothing on Guitars 101 where it was downloaded from either..................

The only suggestion that Philadelphia was not to be tampered with was your 11th commandment, No idiotic "remasters" or "matrixes" with phone recordings of this one tucked away in the "THE OFFICIAL "IT'S ON DIME" THREAD" on here (iorr).....[iorr.org] ......

NOT EVERYONE READS THAT THREAD >>>>>>> so, maybe this was not a case of someone disrespecting your wishes but just an unfortunate set of circumstances where the 'remasterer' didn't know he was on thin ice.

So, that being (imo) the truth.....for you to pull all your recordings for such a tenuous reason and depriving a lot of people who certainly have not gone against your wishes (including me, I might add)......well, it makes me think of you as something like a pair of sulky, jilted, high school prom queens................pathetic .............

The only question to me is....have you got the humility to say...."Ok, fair enough and put the shows back on?.....

That, would take balls.............have you got them?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-08 19:40 by EddieByword.

Date: August 8, 2019 19:51

EddieByword

Show us one breach of this agreement............[iorr.org] .............Edtyre's doesn't count as there was no advance warning on Dime.......so, as Ed's Dime blurb was copied and pasted, faithfully, 'as was' to Guitars 101 by 'The Accountant' there was also nothing on Guitars 101 where it was downloaded from either..................

The only suggestion that Philadelphia was not to be tampered with was your 11th commandment, No idiotic "remasters" or "matrixes" with phone recordings of this one tucked away in the "THE OFFICIAL "IT'S ON DIME" THREAD" on here (iorr).....[iorr.org] ......

NOT EVERYONE READS THAT THREAD >>>>>>> so, maybe this was not a case of someone disrespecting your wishes but just an unfortunate set of circumstances where the 'remasterer' didn't know he was on thin ice.

So, that being (imo) the truth.....for you to pull all your recordings for such a tenuous reason and depriving a lot of people who certainly have not gone against your wishes (including me, I might add)......well, it makes me think of you as something like a pair of sulky jilted high school prom queens................pathetic .............

The only question to me is....have you got the humility to say...."Ok, fair enough and put the shows back on?.....

You really think this will motivate me? Insulting comments sure will not encourage me to share publicly. I have NO obligation to do that and you already have a version to enjoy. The recordings are being shared but like I said I do not want them remastered, matrixed, sold or put on a site that people need to pay to download from.

As you noted, not everyone reads the thread on Dime. Same thing with contacting Guitars101. No tapers share there so why would Ed or myself or any taper bother contacting them.

BTW, just saw the preliminary Blue-Ray of NJ2. Wow. Good stuff. If you and a few others weren't so self entitled and ignorant more people would get to enjoy it. I will post the openers though since those won't be remastered or matrixed.

Oh yeah, I do have balls. I am getting gear into these venues and making recordings. Do you have balls or are you JUST a keyboard jockey. Have you EVER recorded a show, Stones or otherwise? Holding a phone in the air for a song doesn't count.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-08 19:54 by daspyknows.

Date: August 8, 2019 20:14

daspyknows
EddieByword

So, that being (imo) the truth.....for you to pull all your recordings for such a tenuous reason and depriving a lot of people who certainly have not gone against your wishes (including me, I might add)......well, it makes me think of you as something like a pair of sulky jilted high school prom queens................pathetic .............

You really think this will motivate me? Insulting comments sure will not encourage me to share publicly. I have NO obligation to do that and you already have a version to enjoy. The recordings are being shared but like I said I do not want them remastered, matrixed, sold or put on a site that people need to pay to download from.

As you noted, not everyone reads the thread on Dime. Same thing with contacting Guitars101. No tapers share there so why would Ed or myself or any taper bother contacting them.

BTW, just saw the preliminary Blue-Ray of NJ2. Wow. Good stuff. If you and a few others weren't so self entitled and ignorant more people would get to enjoy it. I will post the openers though since those won't be remastered or matrixed.

Oh yeah, I do have balls. I am getting gear into these venues and making recordings. Do you have balls or are you JUST a keyboard jockey. Have you EVER recorded a show, Stones or otherwise? Holding a phone in the air for a song doesn't count.

Personally I've gone past caring - I was just checking to see if you have any sense of fairness and the courage to put it right, regarding the others you are trolling.....(not tickle 'you' etc)....apparently not.

Yes, as it happens, I recorded Knebworth '76.......it was crap though, I have to admit, so it got binned..................

'Self entitled' .....you're deluded.

Maybe Mick could write....."If those self entitled ass holes don't stop making illegal recordings of our shows.....we're only going to play to family and friends in future.......(we sure as hell don't need the money

Anyway, I'm off, POTUS has more self awareness..................eye popping smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-08 20:24 by EddieByword.

Date: August 8, 2019 20:36

EddieByword
daspyknows
EddieByword

Personally I've gone past caring - just checking to see if you have any sense of fairness and the courage to put it right, regarding the others you are trolling.........apparently not.

Yes, as it happens, I recorded Knebworth '76.......it was crap though, I have to admit, so it got binned..................

Maybe Mick could write....."If those self entitled ass holes don't stop making illegal recordings of our shows.....we're only going to play to family and friends in future.......(we sure as hell don't need the money

Anyway, I'm off, POTUS has more self awareness..................eye popping smiley

If you didn't want it so bad you wouldn't be begging and trolling. The recording has been shared with folks on here, not just on here. They understand my point and want it as-is for their enjoyment. I have no problem sharing the recording, just don't want it remastered as I have said. At this point, seeing how pissed off you are that you can't have it is also pretty amusing. Not once have I heard from the person doing the remasters say he wouldn't although it doesn't matter at this point.

So one crap recording that wasn't shared, remastered or matrixed. Impressive. My son did a better job with a backup rig for Paul McCartney and Roger Waters when he was 12. If any artist including Mick wanted my recording they could have it to do what they want. Artists have that right, but keyboard clowns like you do not. In fact one member of the band who tours was given a set of my Desert Trip recordings when he played in my area.

Date: August 8, 2019 21:22

daspyknows
EddieByword
daspyknows
EddieByword

Personally I've gone past caring - just checking to see if you have any sense of fairness and the courage to put it right, regarding the others you are trolling.........apparently not.

If you didn't want it so bad you wouldn't be begging and trolling. The recording has been shared with folks on here, not just on here. They understand my point and want it as-is for their enjoyment. I have no problem sharing the recording, just don't want it remastered as I have said. At this point, seeing how pissed off you are that you can't have it is also pretty amusing. Not once have I heard from the person doing the remasters say he wouldn't although it doesn't matter at this point.

So one crap recording that wasn't shared, remastered or matrixed. Impressive. My son did a better job with a backup rig for Paul McCartney and Roger Waters when he was 12. If any artist including Mick wanted my recording they could have it to do what they want. Artists have that right, but keyboard clowns like you do not. In fact one member of the band who tours was given a set of my Desert Trip recordings when he played in my area.

If you really believe everything thing you have written there, you seriously are a real ...jeez..............sorry, but it's true.

I have enough Stones shows to listen to into my 80's.......one more so so recording of a well trodden path, in terms of setlists and Mick and keith's rehearsed quips, is not going to make even an iota of difference to my listening pleasure.......begging?,....as I say, you are really deluded and man, such an over inflated opinion of your own value to anyone, let alone me.

I was only 16 with an old cassette recorder......the goods were not worth the effort so I abandoned it as an idea at shows and just enjoyed myself freely thereafter..........

HE, the great HE, has a greater sense of logic too......amazing.............I have said right from the beginning that "yes, you did protest, a few years ago.....but that no one, as far as I could see, had violated you wishes since then. I also pointed out that there was only a fleeting 11th commandment from you on the Dime thread about the Ed show and maybe this 'remaster' was just an oversight, so, why the draconian measures to towards all the others not so well connected to you .....(I know you don't like me 'cos you won't hear what I've said and I won't swallow your BS but I don't care about that.....or your shows really..................

Re. the remasterer, in fact 'coowouters' made a post saying he respected your right to post or not to post and gave an assurance that if you posted shows on Dime with a request for it not to be messed with, 'that would be respected' ......, the remasterer agreed with this in a post below that......[iorr.org]

coowouters .(Chris from Belguim)..... quote .. "If your (or another taper's) wishes are clearly mentioned in the post, here or on Dime or wherever, I'm sure that our (and dime's) regulars will respect your (or the other taper's) wish".

rskinno... quote.. "Thank you chris, it was also my opinion" ......................(no more tucked away than your 11th commandment - maybe you want 'more' from him.......ugh......)

As I say, personally, regarding the recordings, I've gone past caring. The only thing that does bother me slightly (which is the only reason I'm continuing to converse with you, is the weirdness of your stance in the face of all the assurances you've been given that 'no one sets out to deliberately go against any tapers wishes',,,,,,,,,and if they have fair warning from a taper those wishes will be respected.............

Re. the possibilty of 'remasterers contacting tapers'.....well if contact details were apparent, that might be something to consider doing too......

But, having said all that, I do fully realise now, I am 'talking' to a child (something I actually thought before).

My son did a better job with a backup rig for Paul McCartney and Roger Waters when he was 12 ....oh god......."My dad's bigger than yours"..............oh @#$%&.....confused smiley.....arrrghhhhh .....so long. OUT.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-08 21:50 by EddieByword.

Date: August 8, 2019 22:05

EddieByword
daspyknows
EddieByword
daspyknows
EddieByword

If you really believe everything thing you have written there, you seriously are a real turkey..............sorry, but it's true.

I have enough Stones shows to listen to into my 80's.......one more so so recording of a well trodden path, in terms of setlists and Mick and keith's rehearsed quips, is not going to make even an iota of difference to my listening pleasure.......begging?,....as I say, you are really deluded and man, such an over inflated opinion of your own value to anyone, let alone me.

I was only 16 with an old cassette recorder......the goods were not worth the effort so I abandoned it as an idea at shows and just enjoyed myself freely thereafter..........

HE, the great HE, has a greater sense of logic too......amazing.............I have said right from the beginning that "yes, you did protest, a few years ago.....but that no one, as far as I could see, had violated you wishes since then. I also pointed out that there was only a fleeting 11th commandment from you on the Dime thread about the Ed show and maybe this 'remaster' was just an oversight, so, why the draconian measures to towards all the others not so well connected to you .....(I know you don't like me 'cos you won't hear what I've said and I won't swallow your BS but I don't care about that.....or your shows really..................

Re. the remasterer, in fact 'coowouters' made a post saying he respected your right to post or not to post and gave an assurance that if you posted shows on Dime with a request for it not to be messed with, 'that would be respected' ......, the remasterer agreed with this in a post below that......[iorr.org]

coowouters .(Chris from Belguim)..... quote .. "If your (or another taper's) wishes are clearly mentioned in the post, here or on Dime or wherever, I'm sure that our (and dime's) regulars will respect your (or the other taper's) wish".

rskinno... quote.. "Thank you chris, it was also my opinion" ......................(no more tucked away than your 11th commandment - maybe you want 'more' from him.......ugh......)

As I say, personally, regarding the recordings, I've gone past caring. The only thing that does bother me slightly (which is the only reason I'm continuing to converse with you, is the weirdness of your stance in the face of all the assurances you've been given that 'no one sets out to deliberately go against any tapers wishes',,,,,,,,,and if they have fair warning from a taper those wishes will be respected.............

Re. the possibilty of 'remasterers contacting tapers'.....well if contact details were apparent, that might be something to consider doing too......

But, having said all that, I do fully realise now, I am 'talking' to a child (something I actually thought before).

My son did a better job with a backup rig for Paul McCartney and Roger Waters when he was 12 ....oh god......."My dad's bigger than yours"..............oh @#$%&.....confused smiley.....arrrghhhhh .....so long. OUT.

So you are a lazy sod too. Do I believe you or Chris, No I don't. If it didn't bother you, then you would not respond. It is not hard to find contact info, but again you have an excuse.

So why the draconian measures (your term)? Tapers do not trust you, coowouters, rskinno or stonesmuziekfan who are the reason tapers sharing privately. That was made clear before Philadelphia when people were asking why shows weren't being recorded. You can whine all you want. Face it you are the problem here and if you had just STFU the shows might have been shared.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: August 8, 2019 22:48

Edited in hope of the arguing stops and within some time we hear these recordings again.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-09 01:27 by nick.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1811
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home