Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: July 27, 2019 16:56

I recorded this show today on "guitars101":
[www.guitars101.com]
I'm in transit between 2 periods of vacation and I do not have time to remaster this recording or create covers but maybe someone will find the time to do it (rskinno ???).
We will meet again in September
Norbert (aka StonyRoad)

The Rolling Stones
2019-07-23 Lincoln Financial Field
Philadelphia PA USA

source : schoeps mk41v > nbob actives > babynbox > sony a10 > 24/48 wav
adobe audition > xact 2.45 > 16/44.1 flac
taper : edtyre

01 - Intro
02 - Street Fighting Man
03 - You Got Me Rocking
04 - Tumbling Dice
05 - Bitch (by request)
06 - You Can't Always Get What You Want
07 - B-Stage / Acoustic
08 - Angie
09 - Dead Flowers
10 - Sympathy for the Devil
11 - Honky Tonk Women
12 - Band Intros
13 - Slipping Away (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
14 - Before They Make Me Run (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
15 - Miss You
16 - Midnight Rambler
17 - Paint It Black
18 - Gimme Shelter
19 - Start Me Up
20 - Jumpin' Jack Flash

Encores:
21 - Brown Sugar
22 - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

notes
tough taping night. wind and rain for the last 40 minutes some very minor wind noise in the recording.
link valid until 23/08/19
[we.tl]

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-27 16:57 by StonyRoad.

Re: POST: 2019-07-23: Philadelphia (Edtyre)
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: July 27, 2019 17:08

Artwork by Jürgen
[filefactory.com] Financial Field Philadelphia edtyre Artwork.rar

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: July 27, 2019 19:54

StonyRoad
... I do not have time to remaster this recording or create covers but maybe someone will find the time to do it (rskinno ???).
... (aka StonyRoad)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: THE OFFICIAL "IT'S ON DIME" THREAD
Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 24, 2019 18:17

Keessie
[www.dimeadozen.org]

The Rolling Stones
Philadelphia PA USA

Intro
Street Fighting Man
You Got Me Rocking
Tumbling Dice
Bitch (by request)
You Can't Always Get What You Want

B-Stage / Acoustic
Angie
Dead Flowers

Sympathy for the Devil
Honky Tonk Women
Band Intros
Slipping Away (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
Before They Make Me Run (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
Miss You
Midnight Rambler
Paint It Black
Gimme Shelter
Start Me Up
Jumpin' Jack Flash
E
Brown Sugar
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

notes : tough taping night. wind and rain for the last 40 minutes
some very minor wind noise in the recording.

No idiotic "remasters" or "matrixes" with phone recordings of this one.
[iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-27 19:59 by werther2003.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: July 27, 2019 20:53

Thank you thumbs up

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: July 27, 2019 22:40

werther2003
StonyRoad
... I do not have time to remaster this recording or create covers but maybe someone will find the time to do it (rskinno ???).
... (aka StonyRoad)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: THE OFFICIAL "IT'S ON DIME" THREAD
Date: July 24, 2019 18:17

Keessie
[www.dimeadozen.org]

The Rolling Stones
Philadelphia PA USA

Intro
Street Fighting Man
You Got Me Rocking
Tumbling Dice
Bitch (by request)
You Can't Always Get What You Want

B-Stage / Acoustic
Angie
Dead Flowers

Sympathy for the Devil
Honky Tonk Women
Band Intros
Slipping Away (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
Before They Make Me Run (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
Miss You
Midnight Rambler
Paint It Black
Gimme Shelter
Start Me Up
Jumpin' Jack Flash
E
Brown Sugar
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

notes : tough taping night. wind and rain for the last 40 minutes
some very minor wind noise in the recording.

No idiotic "remasters" or "matrixes" with phone recordings of this one.
[iorr.org]
Sorry this comment was not on the site where I downloaded this recording!

Posted by: damerefugio ()
Date: July 28, 2019 02:32

Norbert (aka StonyRoad)!
Teacher of the master in this ... A total genius!
Jorge smileys with beer

Posted by: gomper076 ()
Date: July 28, 2019 08:03

Thank you for sharing

Date: July 28, 2019 08:56

Thank you very much for sharing!

Date: July 28, 2019 17:23

deleted

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-29 06:20 by stonesmuziekfan.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 28, 2019 17:45

thanks......to all tapers and uploaders.........smileys with beer...smileys with beer...smileys with beer

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-29 12:17 by EddieByword.

Re: POST: 2019-07-23: Philadelphia "Edtyre Remaster"
Posted by: spidey39 ()
Date: July 28, 2019 20:37

I would Like To get Get This randallbouchatd@aol.com

Date: July 28, 2019 20:53

deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-29 06:21 by stonesmuziekfan.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: July 28, 2019 21:35

:-/

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-30 17:30 by midnrambler.

Date: July 28, 2019 23:16

deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-29 06:22 by stonesmuziekfan.

Posted by: spidey39 ()
Date: July 28, 2019 23:24

Date: July 29, 2019 04:33

stonesmuziekfan
Daspy knows he isn't the owner of this tape and likes to set the rules for others.
RSKinno did a fabulous remaster and send it to me for Stonesvault mailinglist.
This remaster for sure is not idiotic but a great inprovement.

RSKinno
The taper version of 'edtyre' is beautiful but has too little power
I have them over my Sony Master Keyboard 56% more bass and between
2 - 7% of volume given. She is now Perfeckt. The bootleggers with good equipment,
will do the same and then sell them.

RSKinno is not selling but as a true Rollingstonesfan sharing his efforts of this improvement.

Of course Dasy knows he can set the rules for his own tape but think sellers don't give a damn about those rules.

The good thing sharing remasters here will keep the money out of the pockets from the bootleggers.

Those that did not get this RSKinno remaster can write me an e-mail with the subject "edtyre remaster"
I will not answer requests wich are posted in this thread.

I guess I don't need to share my recordings except privately. Distributing these butcher jobs are just peeing in the trading pool.

Date: July 29, 2019 04:57

daspyknows
I guess I don't need to share my recordings except privately. Distributing these butcher jobs are just peeing in the trading pool.

I would be disapointed for this

according to your rules it is;

- Not mixed with phone or other tracks
- Not posted on IORR
- Shared on wetransfer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-29 05:03 by stonesmuziekfan.

Date: July 29, 2019 06:19

I realise offering the remaster by e-mail is the same as posting it here.
Sofar it has been requested 3 times.
It will no longer be on offer.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: July 29, 2019 06:34

TY Jaap

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: July 29, 2019 10:06

:-/

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-30 17:30 by midnrambler.

Date: July 29, 2019 13:47

daspyknows

As far as I recall, you made your case against people altering your recordings about 3 years ago on this site. As I say, as far as I recall, nobody has disrespected your wishes and, I can tell you 100% I have never been offered your recordings via a mailing list either.

I gather you don't agree with everything that goes on on this site but we are not stupid or ill mannered.

If someone uploads a recording with a request that it will not be altered (except maybe for strictly private use) then, I reckon, anyone can be sure that will be respected. (This site is pretty much self policing - the thing about Edtyres recording (as far as I know), is that there was no such request to not alter it.

Personally, I collect as many recordings of a single show as I can get and then, eventually, listen to them all and then delete all but the best. Sometimes I'm left with a raw recording and other times, other efforts.
In Edtyres case, on reflection, I have kept the raw recording.

Lastly, you mentioned a trading pool........well, there is no trading pool here. People upload and other people download the shows they like and............ALL shows (each labelled with the correct descriptor) are available on Stonesvault free of charge.
Myself, I have a lifetime account with Filefactory - $150 for at least twenty years is not much considering the convenience of it.

I really hope you will reconsider and keep your shows coming - search any show you put out - I'm pretty sure you won't find a 'remaster/butcher' job of any of them here.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-29 13:50 by EddieByword.

Posted by: hj3009 ()
Date: July 29, 2019 14:37

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
EddieByword
daspyknows

As far as I recall, you made your case against people altering your recordings about 3 years ago on this site. As I say, as far as I recall, nobody has disrespected your wishes and, I can tell you 100% I have never been offered your recordings via a mailing list either.

I gather you don't agree with everything that goes on on this site but we are not stupid or ill mannered.

If someone uploads a recording with a request that it will not be altered (except maybe for strictly private use) then, I reckon, anyone can be sure that will be respected. (This site is pretty much self policing - the thing about Edtyres recording (as far as I know), is that there was no such request to not alter it.

Personally, I collect as many recordings of a single show as I can get and then, eventually, listen to them all and then delete all but the best. Sometimes I'm left with a raw recording and other times, other efforts.

Lastly, you mentioned a trading pool........well, there is no trading pool here. People upload and other people download the shows they like and............ALL shows (each labelled with the correct descriptor) are available on Stonesvault free of charge.
Myself, I have a lifetime account with Filefactory - $150 for at least twenty years is not much considering the convenience of it.

I really hope you will reconsider and keep your shows coming - search any show you put out - I'm pretty sure you won't find a 'remaster/butcher' job of any of them here.

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: July 29, 2019 15:03

thumbs upsmileys with beer
hj3009
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
EddieByword
daspyknows

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: July 30, 2019 00:22

Thank you very much.

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: July 30, 2019 03:00

thank you

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: July 31, 2019 02:06

Thanks

Posted by: guitard ()
Date: July 31, 2019 16:41

EddieByword
the thing about Edtyres recording (as far as I know), is that there was no such request to not alter it.

[www.dimeadozen.org]

Post by Edtyre at Dimeadozen responding to Daspyknows:

WildThing50: I was beginning to think that, apart from Chicago, we weren't gonna get anymore torrents from this tour!! Does anyone know if the other gigs are circulating anywhere???

Daspyknows: I know a few that aren't circulating because they do not want them matrixed or remastered.

Edtyre: I share everything and don't mind people using for video JUST DON'T @#$%& WITH IT!! That's what will happen with me as well, i'm going to more shows too.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So clearly Edtyre has indicated that he does not want his recordings altered. Moreover, if he sees this happening, he said he will stop sharing his future Stones recordings.

Date: July 31, 2019 20:10

guitard
EddieByword
the thing about Edtyres recording (as far as I know), is that there was no such request to not alter it.

[www.dimeadozen.org]

Post by Edtyre at Dimeadozen responding to Daspyknows:

WildThing50: I was beginning to think that, apart from Chicago, we weren't gonna get anymore torrents from this tour!! Does anyone know if the other gigs are circulating anywhere???

Daspyknows: I know a few that aren't circulating because they do not want them matrixed or remastered.

Edtyre: I share everything and don't mind people using for video JUST DON'T @#$%& WITH IT!! That's what will happen with me as well, i'm going to more shows too.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So clearly Edtyre has indicated that he does not want his recordings altered. Moreover, if he sees this happening, he said he will stop sharing his future Stones recordings.

I don't know if there was a request or not in the original Dime upload but according to the guy that originally downloaded it, from Guitars 101, there was nothing so,,,,,,,, .
If anyone has objections to their recordings being altered, they should make that clear in the original upload and not just complain about it after.

The above that you have posted appears to be a conversational afterthought at best.

As I say, apparently there was no warning or request to not alter it on Guitars 101 and I've just checked, there's not one now either.............
If Edtyre objects then he should take it up with 'The Accountant' on Guitars 101 who has uploaded with no restrictions.

I don't go on dime so don't know what restrictions (or not) are on the original upload so I'm not going to waste too much time on this.

Date: July 31, 2019 20:27

It was never uploaded by Ed (the taper) on Guitars 101. In fact, no taper I know personally has ever uploaded anything to Guitars 101. A common courtesy would be to ask the taper or inquire whether it was ok. Those taping the shows are spending their time, money and serious effort to get real gear through security to do it right. Someone with no skin in the game coming through and creating new (and IMHO) inferior versions is not encouraging tapers to share. Are you the one doing these remasters? If so, why? If not then not sure your response would do anything to solve the problem.

Date: July 31, 2019 20:46

daspyknows
It was never uploaded by Ed (the taper) on Guitars 101. In fact, no taper I know personally has ever uploaded anything to Guitars 101. A common courtesy would be to ask the taper or inquire whether it was ok. Those taping the shows are spending their time, money and serious effort to get real gear through security to do it right. Someone with no skin in the game coming through and creating new (and IMHO) inferior versions is not encouraging tapers to share. Are you the one doing these remasters? If so, why? If not then not sure your response would do anything to solve the problem.

No, I'm not doing any 'remasters, (and even if I was - unless I was altering yours, as to 'why', it would be none of your business), just pointing out that (as before) that if someone objects to their recordings being altered they should make it clear when uploading. Just basic simple communications in advance and in good time would save a lot of argy bargy. Talk about Sesame street.....jeez........

Also, as I pointed out before. You, personally, did make it clear some 3 years ago that you didn't like it and, your concerns regarding your personal recordings have been noted and respected since then. (on this site, at least)

re. Guitars 101......please see my above post and read carefully...........I never said or suggested that Edtyre uploaded to guitars 101.....I said.......

If Edtyre objects then he should take it up with 'The Accountant' on Guitars 101 who has uploaded with no restrictions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-01 15:59 by EddieByword.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1937
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home