Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

NEW ROLLING STONES / NO FILTER IN CHICAGO 2 DAYS COMPLETE-X AVEL ORIGINAL MASTER (4CD) X AVEL-Silver Masterpiece Series
Posted by: holsten ()
Date: July 9, 2019 20:06

any one planing to get these
NEW ROLLING STONES / NO FILTER IN CHICAGO 2 DAYS COMPLETE-X AVEL ORIGINAL MASTER (4CD) X AVEL-Silver Masterpiece Series $175
OR YOU CAN GET EACH NIGHT FOR $99 SEE BELOW
SET 1 AND 2 Recorded Live at Soldier Field, Chicago, IL, USA 21st June 2019 [AVEL ORIGINAL MASTER: Multiple Stereo IEM Sources Matrix Recording]
SET 3 AND 4 * Recorded Live at Soldier Field, Chicago, IL, USA 25th June 2019 [XAVEL ORIGINAL MASTER: Multiple Stereo IEM Sources Matrix Recording]

Re: NEW ROLLING STONES / NO FILTER IN CHICAGO 2 DAYS COMPLETE-X AVEL ORIGINAL MASTER (4CD) X AVEL-Silver Masterpiece Series
Posted by: mariano ()
Date: July 9, 2019 21:18

!!!!!!!!!

Re: NEW ROLLING STONES / NO FILTER IN CHICAGO 2 DAYS COMPLETE-X AVEL ORIGINAL MASTER (4CD) X AVEL-Silver Masterpiece Series
Posted by: HMS ()
Date: July 9, 2019 21:32

ohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodness

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: July 9, 2019 21:34

Good news I hope they'll do more than 2 concerts.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: July 9, 2019 21:38

too much for me

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 9, 2019 21:40

Yeahhhh, good news!

Posted by: ic1960 ()
Date: July 9, 2019 23:05

Wow that was quick!

Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: July 10, 2019 01:07

I order this one, but the release will be next month.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 10, 2019 02:13

Very exciting news! Hope they got Landover, so we can have Mercy Mercy in great quality.

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: July 10, 2019 13:14

I heard it's July 20th as release or earliest order date.

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: July 10, 2019 16:14

Great news, buy WHY aren't the Stones releasing these shows? I'd happily pay a fee for a soundboard recording and pro-shot video. Give it a shave and haircut and release it digitally.
Anyways, I'll look forward to seeing this show here. Thanks to the kind soul who invests in the silvers and shares it here. I'm happy to chip in a few bucks to defray a $200.00 bill.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-22 16:14 by dennycranium.

Posted by: Krzysztof ()
Date: July 10, 2019 16:48

Great smiling smiley

Date: July 10, 2019 19:53

dennycranium
Great news, buy WHY aren't the Stones releasing these shows? I'd happily pay a fee for a soundboard recording and prophet video. Give it a shave and haircut and release it digitally.
Anyways, I'll look forward to seeing this show here. Thanks to the kind soul or would who invest in the silvers and share it here. I'm happy to chip in a few bucks to defray a $200.00 bill.

Totally agree, I would buy them too!

Congrats Andrea and tante grazie!

Date: July 10, 2019 23:05

ic1960
Wow that was quick!

They announce it as quick as they can to "kill" the competition = make sure no other label will release CDs of these shows (by "borrowing" average aud tapes from Dime for example...).

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: July 11, 2019 18:35

Is the implication this is a soundboard recording, or possibly just the same audience recordings we already have (which are very good btw!)?

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: July 11, 2019 18:38

kovach
Is the implication this is a soundboard recording, or possibly just the same audience recordings we already have (which are very good btw!)?

It´s an IEM (In ear monitor) Mix, maybe mixed with an audience source.
So it`s pretty close to a SBD recording.
Check old Xavel releases to compare (London 2018 & others).

Date: July 11, 2019 18:39

kovach

No Xavel will put out their audience tape synched with their IEM recording(s). Their releases are often quite good.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: July 17, 2019 15:40

Interesting!

So are those IEMs that easy to tap into, or do they have an insider supplying copies?

Date: July 17, 2019 16:50

kovach
Interesting!

So are those IEMs that easy to tap into, or do they have an insider supplying copies?

No insider as they do many "big name" bands :
[www.beastones.com]

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: July 18, 2019 20:22

The IEM releases from Xavel are always exellent, so I ordered those two.
What I understand is that there is no box or set, just the two seperate releases, which are together the 2Days release.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: July 18, 2019 21:35

I've heard they are going to do the New Jersey shows too, they seem to do four shows on most Stones tours.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: July 19, 2019 01:37

Ok, thanks for telling this. I will watch for it's release.thumbs up

Posted by: tmccool1 ()
Date: July 20, 2019 23:02

Hoping that one of you will rip and post this for download.

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: July 21, 2019 04:13

An IEM is for someone that claims hearing impairment, or for band guests who sit in the wings and don't get the full sound projected forward to the audience. You can get, for a price, as many IEM-assisted tickets as the number of IEM's the band's sound crew carries in their kit. I've worn an IEM as a backstage guest of the sound guy for a still major 1970's act. (Think: frequent headliner at the Beacon Theater, NYC.)

The IEM has a pair pf earbuds with plastic hooks to keep them on each ear. They plug into a radio receiver the size of a cigarette pack that you wear on a lanyard. The receiver picks up audio from a transmitter on the SBD. Theoretically, it would be possible for some sound crew member to slip out one of the IEMs and jack it into a recording device, but this could also be done from a ticketed seat. Drawbacks are radio interference or other disturbance of signal to the transmitter or receiver, weak batteries, or any fault that could arise unexpectedly in radio electronics.

I think at one time venues complying with aid to the disabled laws had ALDs (Assisted Listening Devices), which were headphone jacks hard-wired into special seating areas, but IEMs seem to have replaced these. The ALDs had idiosyncratic audio problems that someone else should explain; the audio quality was compared to one of those SBDs where some part of the band seems missing. Doing a mix of an audience tape and an ALD or IEM gives you the full-on audience experience that you get wearing a device while sitting in the wings, which in venues like stage theaters are an "obstructed listening" area.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-21 17:14 by andrews27.

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: July 23, 2019 15:57

Someone on twitter (@royaldragon1969) seems to have received it:

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 23, 2019 16:38

Nice looking artwork!

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: July 23, 2019 16:46

Looks great!

Posted by: fdajef ()
Date: July 23, 2019 18:11

waowwww

Date: July 24, 2019 00:30

Beautiful bootleg!

Posted by: JohnnyBGoode ()
Date: August 21, 2019 19:29

Is there a link to purchase? Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1403
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home