Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Junk Hedz-Japan
Posted by: redrum ()
Date: October 13, 2005 16:15

Sorry about the Japanesse language...perhaps one of the IORR can translate? There are 2 titles of the Columbus '05 show out.

Rolling Stones/
Nationwide Arena, Columbus,OH September 24,2005 ?y2CDR?z

ƒ??[ƒŠƒ“ƒOƒXƒg?[ƒ“ƒY?ê–åCDR/DVDRƒŒ?[ƒxƒ‹?uAMERIQUEST?v
Šù‚Ƀ}ƒjƒA‚É‚Í‚¨‚È‚¶‚݂̃??[ƒŠƒ“ƒOƒXƒg?[ƒ“ƒY?ê–åCDR/DVDRƒŒ?[ƒxƒ‹?uAMERIQUEST?v‚ÌŽæ‚舵‚¢Žn‚ß‚Ü‚µ‚½?B

ˆê”Ê“X“ª‚ł͔̔„‚³‚ê‚Ä‚¨‚炸’ʔ݂̂̂Ŏæ‚舵‚í‚ê‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚µ‚½‚ª‚»‚̃}ƒXƒ^?[ƒNƒIƒŠƒeƒB‚Ì?‚‚³‚Å‘½‚­‚̃Xƒg?[ƒ“ƒYƒ}ƒjƒA‚ð‚Ђ«‚‚¯‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚·?B

‚Ü‚¸‚Í?Å?VƒcƒA?[‚à‚Ì‚æ‚茻?Ý“–ŽÐ‚Ì‚Ý‚ªŽæ‚舵‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚é“ú‚ÌŒö‰‰‚ð‚²?Љ‚Ü‚·?B
‰¹Ž¿‰æŽ¿‹¤‚É•¡?”‚̃}ƒXƒ^?[‚ðŒµ‘I‚µ‚Ä?§?삳‚ꂽŒ»‘¶?Å?‚ƒNƒIƒŠƒeƒB?[‚Å‚·?I?I?¡Œã‹Áœ±‚Ì’è”Ô‰f‘œ‚à“ü‰×—\’è?I‚¨‚½‚Ì‚µ‚Ý‚É?B‚È‚¨‚±‚̃Œ?[ƒxƒ‹‚Ì?¤•i‚ÍŒÀ’è?”“ü‰×‚Ì‚½‚ß”­‘—‚É‚¨ŽžŠÔ‚ð‚¢‚½‚¾‚­?ê?‡‚ª‚ ‚è‚Ü‚·.

ƒ??[ƒŠƒ“ƒO?EƒXƒg?[ƒ“ƒY2005”N?AA Bigger Bang Tour‚æ‚è‚XŒŽ‚Q‚S“úƒIƒnƒCƒI?EƒRƒ?ƒ“ƒoƒX
Œö‰‰‚Ì—Ç?DƒfƒWƒ^ƒ‹ƒI?[ƒfƒBƒGƒ“ƒX‰¹Œ¹“o?ê !! ‚±‚Ì“ú‚̃ZƒbƒgƒŠƒXƒg‚Í’Ê?í‚̃Zƒbƒg‚Å‚Í‚È‚­
1‹È–Ú‚ªƒuƒ‰ƒEƒ“ƒVƒ…ƒK?[‚ÅŽn‚Ü‚Á‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚·?B“Á•M‚·‚ׂ«‚Í?AƒXƒg?[ƒ“ƒYŽj?ã?‰‚Æ‚È‚é"STICKY FINGERS"‚Ì‚ ‚Ì"SWAY"‚ªLIVE‚É‚Ä“o?ê?I?Iƒtƒ@ƒ“?â‘ΕK?{ƒAƒCƒeƒ€‚Å‚·?I?I

Disc 1 01 Brown Sugar 02 You Got Me Rocking 03 She's So Cold 04 Tumbling Dice 05 Rough Justice 06 Back Of My Hand 07 Sway 08 All Down The Line 09 Mr. Pitiful 10 Band Introductions 11 The Worst 12 Infamy Disc 2 01 Miss You 02 Oh No, Not You Again 03 Shattered 04 Honky Tonk Women 05 Sympathy For The Devil 06 It's Only Rock'n' Roll 07 Start Me Up 08 Jumping Jack Flash 09 You Can'T Always Get What You Want 10 Satisfaction
2CDR \3,100

?Å?VƒŠƒŠ?[ƒX ‰¿Ši?@?@??3100

?w“üŠó–]

‚b‚g‚d‚b‚j?I
?w“üŠó–]‚Ì•û‚Í?ã‚̃{ƒ^ƒ“‚ðƒNƒŠƒbƒN‚µ‚Ä‚­‚¾‚³‚¢?B

Re: Junk Hedz-Japan
Date: October 13, 2005 16:17

I didn't reaise the Japanesse characters wouldn't turn out readable. Here is the link:

[www.junk-headz.com]

Posted by: stonesmusicfan ()
Date: October 13, 2005 19:54

Members,

Has ANYONE ordered through this place...they have a great selection but it seems to my experience that the language barrier with these people is a big problem !

All I have mustered is a form automatic email reply.

Any help would be appreciated !

Yours, Mike

Date: October 13, 2005 22:47

Mike,et al

Ditto with me...I can't figure out the language, and I received the auto reply email. I've asked nicely if they could send me ordering info in English.

If I have anymore information, I'll be sure to pass it on!

Good luck!

redrum

Date: October 14, 2005 19:19

Thanks redrum !

I think the language is holding them back a little !

Mike

Posted by: roundhay ()
Date: October 15, 2005 21:26

I have ordered a lot of stuff from them..Also try CDGold and Silverdisc..No problems at all

Date: October 17, 2005 14:47

Dear roundhay,

When you get a chance could you email me at

michaelaw1@msn.com

Thanks,

Mike

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-10-19 13:18 by stonesmusicfan.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1532
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home