Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: June 21, 2019 19:30

https://we.tl/t-wXPN8Cj6OF

Re: POST: GOATS HEAD SOUP REHEATED
Posted by: Heartbreaker 69 ()
Date: June 21, 2019 20:09

Thanks a lot!

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: June 21, 2019 21:09

IORR is the best Stones site for any concerts & outtakes you're missing and I'm delighted of uploads here!

But uploads without any infos especially lineage are messy and needless! They doesn't help!

>> my personal opinion <<

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: June 21, 2019 21:48

werther2003
IORR is the best Stones site for any concerts & outtakes you're missing and I'm delighted of uploads here!

But uploads without any infos especially lineage are messy and needless! They doesn't help!

Your opinion is neither sought nor is it welcome. This is unofficially released material. My humble apologies if it doesn't meet your standards. Have you tried looking up the title online? I believe that, if you put your sippy cup down and stop crying, doing something like a google search will provide the necessary results. For this crisis. I can't help you with the myriad others that compose your puerile little life.

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: June 21, 2019 22:48

HEILOOBAAS
werther2003

Your opinion is neither sought nor is it welcome. This is unofficially released material. My humble apologies if it doesn't meet your standards. Have you tried looking up the title online? I believe that, if you put your sippy cup down and stop crying, doing something like a google search will provide the necessary results. For this crisis. I can't help you with the myriad others that compose your puerile little life.

"Your opinion is neither sought nor is it welcome."
So you are the man who decided what is sought or not welcome?
No criticism allowed!? Democracy is going away here!

"This is unofficially released material."
I think all material here is unofficially or isn’t it?

"My humble apologies if it doesn't meet your standards."
Once upon a time there was standard to give a lineage to the collectors to prove and compare with own material. Nowadays it seems it isn’t necessary anymore.

"Have you tried looking up the title online?"
Why should I do this if you have all the info which is needed?
Are you lazy about doing this?

"I believe that, if you put your sippy cup down and stop crying, doing something like a google search will provide the necessary results.
For this crisis. I can't help you with the myriad others that compose your puerile little life."

If there are no solid arguments left people start to offend.

At last: People who expressly underline their opinion (bold face) are right!! ..right?

Lazy weekend to you and all others

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: June 21, 2019 23:51

Thanks for posting!
Oh, and you win the internet, today!

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: June 21, 2019 23:55

Kidding aside, I appreciate everyone who takes the time to rip and share (especially) to WeTransfer.
I downloaded this file in under a minute with my phone.
Some things I download I pretty much delete right away if it's a poor audience rip. (Which is not the fault of the poster BTW)
My point is, instead of humping on the poster who SHARED what they have, just thank them, D/L the files and decide if you like it or not.

Posted by: WetWillie ()
Date: June 22, 2019 00:28

This is a really nice release. My notes say better sound than Mickboy's remaster. Silver Train is Mick Taylor with Carla Olson. A nice companion with different tracks is ghostryder's Goat's Head Soup Alt with promo versions and outtakes. Don't miss this post.

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: June 22, 2019 02:57

Thanks

Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: June 22, 2019 08:54

Thanks!

Posted by: gomper076 ()
Date: June 23, 2019 07:51

Very nice. Thanks

Posted by: ikikmanuel4 ()
Date: June 23, 2019 17:26

Many thanks for this one.thumbs up

Posted by: DoctorStone ()
Date: June 24, 2019 02:32

Danke

Posted by: Colonel Dan ()
Date: June 24, 2019 05:37

Thanks SO MUCH ! I Can't Believe ANYONE Would Be So Ungrateful As To Complain! Your Post Was Welcomed & Well Appreciated !

Posted by: Necessitor ()
Date: June 25, 2019 04:17

Very kind of you to share this and thank you, but...doesn't this count as officially released material and thus shouldn't be posted here?

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: June 26, 2019 18:17

Colonel Dan
Thanks SO MUCH ! I Can't Believe ANYONE Would Be So Ungrateful As To Complain! Your Post Was Welcomed & Well Appreciated !

You guys don't get it. Some of the posters here, have been sharing their silver CDs or real tape transfers online via trackers, with all necessary info and lineage, and then one see it posted all around, with all info removed. That's an insult to the original sharer.
In this case of "Goats Head Reheated".....I can't remember who the original uploader was, though it could be me.

EDIT: And Werther, here, is one of the ones who's kindly shared great stuff throughout the years, yet you keep on with your stupidity

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-26 20:51 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 26, 2019 21:39

Yeah, a tiny bit of info would be nice...now that we've been told it's an actual boot and not a homemade thingy (like rskinno does) I did a quick search and came up with some info here [www.guitars101.com]

The Rolling Stones - Goats Head Soup Reheated
(Studio FLAC)

30th Anniversay Digital Bonus Edition

Liberated bootleg CD > EAC > FLAC (FLAC FrontEnd)

Ripped, EAC'd, & FLAC'd by rburly

01. Dancing With Mr. D.
02. 100 Years Ago
03. Coming Down Again
04. Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)
05. Angie
06. Silver Train
07. Criss Cross Man*
08. Hide Your Love
09. Winter
10. Can You Hear The Music
11. Star Star
12. Dancing With Mr. D.**
13. Silver Train**
14. Hide Your Love**
15. 100 Years Ago**
16. Winter**
BONUS:
17. Silver Train

Mick Taylor & Carla Olson
Recorded live 1991

*Track 7: Studio outtake, originally planned to be put on the album "Goats Head Soup", but later replaced by "Hide Your Love".

Finally used on the soundtrack to the Japanese film "Metamorphosis".

**Tracks 12-16: acetate versions.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2124
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home