Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Post RSKinno Boxes
Posted by: MJAGGER123 ()
Date: March 15, 2021 16:54

Hi my friend & collector!

I missed till today the box 2 and box 14...........
What are this items and do you have this eventually for download??

Regards from Germany

Rock``s Off

Andreas

aka mjagger123

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 31, 2021 00:05

First post updated with Box 2 and Box 22

Posted by: ShootsWaterRats ()
Date: June 5, 2021 03:32

I'd welcome responses to my following comments:

It's intriguing to see such a wealth of Stones material all offered in one post. However I'm wondering (before I potentially invest money in a FileFactory account, and spend time going through all these links), how many rare gems are actually included? I'm sure I don't have as big a collection as many IORR members, but even in my relatively limited efforts to find Stones stuff that I haven't heard before, I'd say it's rare when I encounter a track that is truly memorable, and has decent sound quality (though the recent Fully Finished Outtakes collection was quite an exception). Most of the time I just wind up re-encountering well-known outtakes and alternates.

So... Can anyone give me a sense of whether these Boxes contain enough hidden treasures that it's worth it to go through the process of downloading and listening? No disrespect meant toward those generous enough to share this material in the first place; just hoping to learn what others' experiences have been like when sifting through the many tracks. Thanks!

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: June 5, 2021 10:11

ShootsWaterRats

So... Can anyone give me a sense of whether these Boxes contain enough hidden treasures that it's worth it to go through the process of downloading and listening? No disrespect meant toward those generous enough to share this material in the first place; just hoping to learn what others' experiences have been like when sifting through the many tracks. Thanks!

Hi, ShootsWaterRats!
There is certain doubt about the authenticity of these RskSKinno boxes. Nevertheless, what I would like to recommend is to join Stonesvault mailing list by making a donation and to buy a Filefactory Premium account. By contacting Stonesvault you will get all the specified information you need or go here: [iorr.org]

Matti from Finland

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 636
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 4101 on December 24, 2020 10:57

Previous page Next page First page IORR home