Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: I would like the opinion of musician about the speed of some titles!
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: May 13, 2019 19:28

Request: I would like the opinion of musician about the speed of some titles!

I know that changing the speed of a song is difficult and "dangerous".
I was able to do it for "Too Tough- II" or "Baby You're Too Much-III" because reference versions existed. But these pieces as well as others published by OBR come from the same source: the Art Collins Tapes. It seems to me that other titles have the same problem of speed. I did a test with "Heartbeat-I" and applying the same reduction as for the titles mentioned above I get a sound that seems much better, especially for the voice of MJ ....
Here are the 2 versions: initial and slowed
link valid until 20/05/19
[we.tl]
But I'm not a musician and I would have liked to have your opinion if there are musicians and especially guitarists among you. Is this tonal change consistent with the usual chords used by Keith and Ronnie?
Thank you for letting me know your opinion, here or by sending me an email

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Re: Request: I would like the opinion of musician about the speed of some titles!
Date: May 23, 2019 20:19

"0" answers! no musicians here!

Re: Request: I would like the opinion of musician about the speed of some titles!
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 24, 2019 19:59

I'm sorry I cant help you Norbert!
Just a suggestion my good friend, take your post to the Tell Me section, it's proper for your asked opinion.
Good luck! thumbs up

Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: May 24, 2019 22:47

Yes, repost on Tell Me section.WT is dead.

Date: May 26, 2019 19:50

thanks for the councel!
it's done, let's see

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1824
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home