Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT POST Mott The Hoople
Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: April 30, 2019 19:41

The London gigs at the weekend bring Mott The Hoople's highly successful '1974' tour to a conclusion.

Sadly there seem to be no plans to issue an official DVD or CD from the tour

I have however found a good quality audience recording of their gig in Milwaukee on April 1st 2019 - it is the same set as they played in the UK and it sounds great.

You can download the gig here [mega.nz]

Re: OT POST Mott The Hoople
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: April 30, 2019 20:42

johnnythunders
The London gigs at the weekend bring Mott The Hoople's highly successful '1974' tour to a conclusion.

I have however found a good quality audience recording of their gig in Milwaukee on April 1st 2019 - it is the same set as they played in the UK and it sounds great.

There's also........Mott The Hoople 74 - 2019-04-08, Glenside, PA.....[www.guitars101.com]

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: April 30, 2019 22:00

New York and Gateshead on DIME as well, including a bluray of New York.

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: May 1, 2019 10:49

EddieByword
johnnythunders

There's also........Mott The Hoople 74 - 2019-04-08, Glenside, PA.....[www.guitars101.com]

Yes, I listened to Glenside and thought Milwaukee was better recorded. Since it is the same set each night it made sense to me to recommend the best sounding version

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 1, 2019 11:20

johnnythunders
EddieByword
johnnythunders

Yes, I listened to Glenside and thought Milwaukee was better recorded. Since it is the same set each night it made sense to me to recommend the best sounding version

Ahhh, right, ok.....thanks for that. I haven't had time to check them out yet.............smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1607
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home