Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKY (Oh Boy 2-9039-1/2)
Posted by: jaaiii ()
Date: April 27, 2019 16:04

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKY (Oh Boy 2-9039-1/2)
Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: April 27, 2019 17:22

jaaiii
[www.ebay.com]

No comment anymore. (See below)

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: April 28, 2019 10:08

The ebay seller is flogging this material [there is nothing that tells the potential buyer exactly what format the files are on. The site mentions it in a little box off to the side]. If these albums are mp3, the buyer will have the sweet memory of buying this music and one morning it's vaopurized. There isn't any indication at all that this is 'underground' material, there are no tracklists. And a dear shipping cost is added on to the purchase.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: May 2, 2019 11:01

HEILOOBAAS
The ebay seller is flogging this material [there is nothing that tells the potential buyer exactly what format the files are on. The site mentions it in a little box off to the side]. If these albums are mp3, the buyer will have the sweet memory of buying this music and one morning it's vaopurized. There isn't any indication at all that this is 'underground' material, there are no tracklists. And a dear shipping cost is added on to the purchase.

Of course he is selling original silver releases. It works very well to be honest, I purchased some items in the past. But most of his recent prices are at least too high, if not absurd. Selling bootlegs with (meanwhile) official material at too high prices is even criminal.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: May 3, 2019 23:48

Monsoon Ragoon
HEILOOBAAS

Of course he is selling original silver releases. It works very well to be honest, I purchased some items in the past. But most of his recent prices are at least too high, if not absurd. Selling bootlegs with (meanwhile) official material at too high prices is even criminal.

This is a difficult predicament - The price of Silver CD's will rise as they are no longer being produced and the original pressings will always command a higher price. It's about how you value and can afford what's on offer. It's all about market price you pay's your money and take your chance. Do you buy to collect or sell.? Do you sell your Vinyl now ? or hold on to your Hat. Nothings right and nothings wrong. If you like me are in it for the music.I will gladly have a CDR than an over inflated CD that I could noot afford - but at least I can hear the music. Each to their own it will level out.My advise stick to the level that suits you. As long as you hear the music, your choice of collecting is dictated by your finance - Nothing is Right and Nothing is wrong - At The End Of the Day IT'S ONLY ROCK N ROLL , Collect as you see fit.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 4, 2019 00:32

Tonstone
Monsoon Ragoon
HEILOOBAAS

This is a difficult predicament - The price of Silver CD's will rise as they are no longer being produced and the original pressings will always command a higher price. It's about how you value and can afford what's on offer. It's all about market price you pay's your money and take your chance. Do you buy to collect or sell.? Do you sell your Vinyl now ? or hold on to your Hat. Nothings right and nothings wrong. If you like me are in it for the music.I will gladly have a CDR than an over inflated CD that I could noot afford - but at least I can hear the music. Each to their own it will level out.My advise stick to the level that suits you. As long as you hear the music, your choice of collecting is dictated by your finance - Nothing is Right and Nothing is wrong - At The End Of the Day IT'S ONLY ROCK N ROLL , Collect as you see fit.

Can't agree more with you Tony! thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1853
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home