Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

2CD ~ ALL THE GIRLS IN FRANKFURT (MMCD 13 A/cool smiley
Posted by: jaaiii ()
Date: April 20, 2019 19:50

Re: 2CD ~ ALL THE GIRLS IN FRANKFURT (MMCD 13 A/cool smiley
Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: April 20, 2019 20:23

Don't waste money on "bootleg" cd's. Everything is available free for download in various places. These scumbags are just making money for nothing.

Posted by: makim ()
Date: April 21, 2019 22:59

Please let people buy CDs when they want them, nobody has too (but the trading and downloading pool would be much smaller without vinyl / CD bootlegs).

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: April 22, 2019 11:05

jaaiii
[www.ebay.com]

What you do is a shame. All or most CDs are totally overpriced, even useless releases. Why you do this? You won't sell them anyway.

Posted by: WetWillie ()
Date: April 22, 2019 21:04

Monsoon Ragoon
jaaiii
[www.ebay.com]

What you do is a shame. All or most CDs are totally overpriced, even useless releases. Why you do this? You won't sell them anyway.

I have a fairly large collection, a mix of pressed cds and cdrs. I like having pressed cds of concerts I attended like Chorzow 1998. If that ever broke I would try to find an original replacement. I have one pressed cd that cracked, Camden Theater 1964 from The Swinging Pig. I must have those tracks on four other collections and cdrs. But if an original were for sale I would bid on it. So I appreciate posts like this one of originals for sale. What is useless to one person is precious to another.

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: April 24, 2019 12:17

WetWillie
Monsoon Ragoon
jaaiii
[www.ebay.com]

I have a fairly large collection, a mix of pressed cds and cdrs. I like having pressed cds of concerts I attended like Chorzow 1998. If that ever broke I would try to find an original replacement. I have one pressed cd that cracked, Camden Theater 1964 from The Swinging Pig. I must have those tracks on four other collections and cdrs. But if an original were for sale I would bid on it. So I appreciate posts like this one of originals for sale. What is useless to one person is precious to another.

May be. But his prices are still too high (and absurd). The reality is: Nowadays it's sometimes even difficult to get a VGP 2CD with an exclusive show sold at 30 EURO on Ebay. To offer the incomplete bootleg of Leeds 71 which is available officially at 40 bucks (shipping costs are also too high) is criminal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-24 12:20 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: April 24, 2019 12:27

Monsoon Ragoon
WetWillie
Monsoon Ragoon
jaaiii
[www.ebay.com]

May be. But his prices are still too high (and absurd). The reality is: Nowadays it's sometimes even difficult to get a VGP 2CD with an exclusive show sold at 30 EURO on Ebay. To offer the incomplete bootleg of Leeds 71 which is available officially at 40 bucks (shipping costs are also too high) is criminal.
I used to have an in home sound system consisting of a pair of speaker towers that looked exactly like the Twin Towers of The World Trade Centre in NY. These things produced so much power I had to buy a couple of mini speakers to handle the overflow, otherwise the big speakers would fry.
Nowadays the loudest I get is my telly wot can play cds and dvds. My point here is that the systems to listen to a silver cd on and appreciate the quality upgrade are becoming fewer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1411
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home