Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Beast of burden Kansas City
Posted by: quarkie ()
Date: April 20, 2019 19:37

[we.tl]
Thanks to the world greatest band the YT´ber

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-20 19:41 by quarkie.

Re: Beast of burden Kansas City
Posted by: mariano ()
Date: April 20, 2019 19:49

thanks

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: April 21, 2019 03:17

Thanks

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: April 21, 2019 08:09

I'd like to stuff Ed Sheeran and his ukelele into a can and solder down the lid, then throw the can off an ocean liner. Then I'd like a submarine to torpedo the can.

His backing band is OK, however. Loved those 2015 two-tone shirts.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-21 08:12 by andrews27.

Posted by: quarkie ()
Date: April 21, 2019 10:48

ok
have a nice day javascript:editor_tools_handle_smiley_select("smileys with beer")

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: April 21, 2019 10:53

andrews27
I'd like to stuff Ed Sheeran and his ukelele into a can and solder down the lid, then throw the can off an ocean liner. Then I'd like a submarine to torpedo the can.

Spot on. I´ll buy the torpedo.

Matti

Date: April 21, 2019 17:36

quarkie
ok
have a nice day javascript:editor_tools_handle_smiley_select("smileys with beer")

Sorry, quarkie - I thought I was on Rocks Off.

Posted by: ikikmanuel4 ()
Date: April 21, 2019 21:13

Thanks.thumbs up

Posted by: iraq0708 ()
Date: April 21, 2019 23:00

Ya-Yas
andrews27

Matti
Yes. I was at the gig. The guy next to me--a 35 year old fireman from KC Kansas had never seen the Stones before. We got to talking and he said his favorite all-time Stones tune was BOB.. I told him he had a real good chance of hearing it.. He was pretty excited. When Ed S. came out and ruined it the guy looked at me with a WTF look on his face. I felt bad for him. And me. Yikes.

Date: April 21, 2019 23:16

iraq0708
Ya-Yas
andrews27

Matti
Yes. I was at the gig. The guy next to me--a 35 year old fireman from KC Kansas had never seen the Stones before. We got to talking and he said his favorite all-time Stones tune was BOB.. I told him he had a real good chance of hearing it.. He was pretty excited. When Ed S. came out and ruined it the guy looked at me with a WTF look on his face. I felt bad for him. And me. Yikes.

I'm generally not enthused about guest stars on a Stones stage, unless there's a prior Stones connection. Lady Gaga and Florence Welch were perhaps the best, but I could have lived without the experience.

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: April 22, 2019 00:06

I've been trying to work out the safest way to say how ES's appearance strikes me. It's not the orange hair that bugs me. It's the grooming, makes me go confused smiley and eye rolling smiley Oh for a comb and a decent shave.

Posted by: Mimi73 ()
Date: April 23, 2019 23:04

Many thanks, like Ed playing Beast with Mick!

Date: April 25, 2019 03:14

For the love of Ed Sheeran:

[www.theguardian.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2020
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home