Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Time Waits For No-One
Posted by: Ronaldo ()
Date: April 11, 2019 13:18

Compilation SHM-CD being advertised on Amazon UK today, release date May 31 2019.
Bit expensive IMO at £35 for already released tracks but a nice track list nevertheless.
Anyone know anything about this one?

Re: Time Waits For No-One
Posted by: sandandglue ()
Date: April 11, 2019 14:11

Just another money making CD but on a ‘higher-quality’ CD. Much cheaper on CDJapan.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: April 11, 2019 15:55

Ronaldo
Compilation SHM-CD being advertised on Amazon UK today, release date May 31 2019.
Bit expensive IMO at £35 for already released tracks but a nice track list nevertheless.
Anyone know anything about this one?
Was discussed a week a so ago
[www.universal-music.co.jp]
Special edition, replica cover, 2009 remaster. If you look for some unique mixes or versions - this is not a case. Most probably, it would be copy-paste job packed with new booklet.

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: April 11, 2019 17:37

I bought the US LP release in the late 1970s or early 1980s, and some of the tracks were edited (shortened) versions - which is a perennial complaint with Stones compilations, and a good reason to avoid them unless you're a completist collector.

One day, in a youthful fit of housekeeping, I actually threw the vinyl disc away, and kept the cover to store my copy of Sticky Fingers in, so as not to damage my record shelf with the zipper. I regret that now (because I could sell it), but I also regret buying this collection.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-12 01:32 by andrews27.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1635
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home