Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

DOME AND GROOM
Posted by: jaaiii ()
Date: December 28, 2018 20:25

[www.ebay.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-29 20:56 by jaaiii.

Re: DOME AND GROME
Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: December 28, 2018 20:45

jaaiii
[www.ebay.com]
Perhaps if you are selling ,please take care and at least get the title correct, very misleading. Why are you selling for $400.00 you are a Thief in broad daylight

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-28 22:57 by Tonstone.

Date: December 28, 2018 23:28

Tonstone
jaaiii
[www.ebay.com]
Perhaps if you are selling ,please take care and at least get the title correct, very misleading. Why are you selling for $400.00 you are a Thief in broad daylight

Because he spent $80 and wants a return on his investment, duh! eye rolling smiley grinning smiley

Date: December 29, 2018 00:18

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Tonstone
jaaiii
[www.ebay.com]

Because he spent $80 and wants a return on his investment, duh! eye rolling smiley grinning smiley

Agreed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-28 11:01 by Tonstone.

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: December 29, 2018 00:40

It's buy and sell section, everybody.
It may not be worth $400 to any of us here. It only needs to be worth $400.00 to somebody. Calling a guy a thief is uncalled for.
Next time you go to Starbucks and order a latte? Ask yourself if it's worth $6.00 to rent a coffee for 20 minutes....

Date: December 29, 2018 00:49

dennycranium
It's buy and sell section, everybody.
It may not be worth $400 to any of us here. It only needs to be worth $400.00 to somebody. Calling a guy a thief is uncalled for.
Next time you go to Starbucks and order a latte? Ask yourself if it's worth $6.00 to rent a coffee for 20 minutes....[/quote

So you think $400.00.is justified, please explain.

Posted by: makim ()
Date: December 29, 2018 03:22

I have been in touch with jaaiii in the last 10 or 20 years from time to time and don't think he is a thief. If the item is overpriced nobody should or will buy it, no need to comment. This kind of discussing prices is unnecessary.

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: December 29, 2018 03:38

Tonstone

So you think $400.00.is justified, please explain.

In this particular instance? No, this item isn't worth $400.00 to me and most likely, to a lot of people.
The point I'm trying to make is that value is PERCEIVED.
What's a good value to you may not be a good deal or value to another person.
To SOMEBODY out there it probably is worth $400.00 and jaiii is trying to find this person.
Somebody who likes having rare silvers or was at this show or knows somebody who was at this show may pay his price. Calling jaaiii a thief is uncalled for, in my opinion. Just because something isn't worth $400 to yourself (or you can't afford it) doesn't mean it isn't worth it to somebody else.
I have a rare Star Trek collectible that I paid $80.00 for and now it's worth $500.00 to another collector. It's probably not worth squat to a Star Wars fan.

If Jaaiii paid $80 for it and can get $400 for it? Good for him! I wish he could be my stockbroker.....

Date: December 29, 2018 03:59

OK bought for $80 and wants to sell for $400. Does not seem like the spirit of this forum. On reading back my comments I realise I was out of order and for that I apologise to Jaaiii, Of course it's a free market out there and each to their own.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-29 11:33 by Tonstone.

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: December 29, 2018 04:36

Hello, I'm Jimmy Page, and I'll buy that.

Posted by: BOW2007 ()
Date: December 29, 2018 15:08

I see a lot of frustrated people here. He can sell what he wants and for how much he wants. Why are you making a problem out of that. Perhaps because you are supposed collectors but do not have a physical CD, just download. Jealousy perhaps??

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: December 29, 2018 18:39

I see a lot of gentlemen here and i'm very proud and happy about this forum!

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: December 29, 2018 19:01

thumbs up

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: December 29, 2018 20:40

Tarantura label CDs are very expensive. Thinking of Led Zep and this label I believe there's a box set that costs over a thousand bucks when it came out.

Re: DOME AND GROOM
Posted by: sandandglue ()
Date: December 29, 2018 21:42

One of the most entertaining threads I've read in a while. I'll come back again.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 29, 2018 21:46

andrews27

Does he really open his wallet when he prowls the "bootleg" district of Tokyo. I've heard conflincting stories about this, as in "hey it's my music anyway so I grab these titles for free!".

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: December 30, 2018 07:46

dcba
andrews27

Does he really open his wallet when he prowls the "bootleg" district of Tokyo. I've heard conflincting stories about this, as in "hey it's my music anyway so I grab these titles for free!".

I'm branching out, chaps, OK? I picked up some Ten Years After as well. -- Jimmy

P.S. - He's on film buying Zep in Tokyo. I forget where - maybe that guitar docu with Jack White. Someone must remember.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-30 07:51 by andrews27.

Posted by: CHRISTIANF ()
Date: December 30, 2018 15:46

TYA osaka 1972 ?

Date: December 30, 2018 19:14

sandandglue
One of the most entertaining threads I've read in a while. I'll come back again.

Please do when you upload something.

Date: December 30, 2018 19:22

BOW2007
I see a lot of frustrated people here. He can sell what he wants and for how much he wants. Why are you making a problem out of that. Perhaps because you are supposed collectors but do not have a physical CD, just download. Jealousy perhaps??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-31 08:31 by Tonstone.

Date: December 30, 2018 22:53

Tonstone
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Tonstone
jaaiii
[www.ebay.com]

Don't patronise me ,with your DUH remarks ,how I am to know he spent $80 if he said that in his post then fine, I did not know he spent $80 up front, How do you know he spent that amount???. I am waiting ?

I was on your side. That was sarcasm, Tonstone. I assumed the two emoji/smiley faces at the end would tip that off.

On a similar note, you seem pretty grumpy on here lately... Did someone get coal for Christmas?

Date: December 31, 2018 01:08

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-04 07:42 by Tonstone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1901
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home