Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones Bittorrent sites
Posted by: bbanderic ()
Date: October 4, 2005 23:27

Hi All,

I'm curious if anyone knows if there are any Stones video bittorrent websites available.

Thanks,

Jon

Re: Rolling Stones Bittorrent sites
Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: October 5, 2005 00:23

Absolutely....

[www.rocksoff.org] (under msg board, click BT Tracker for shows)

[www.dimeadozen.org] (type in rolling stones under search)

BE CAREFUL WITH BIT TORRENT. I GOT SLAMMED WITH SOME MAJOR ADWARE/MALWARE 2 NIGHTS AGO AND HAD TO REINSTALL MY OPERATING SYSTEM TO GET RID OF IT! I AM NOT KIDDING. It was called the winfixer 2005 malware...ABSOLUTE HELL THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE MALWARE WAS! PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AV SOFTWARE AND ANTISPY/ANTIADWARE SOFTWARE WHEN USING BIT TORRENT!!! MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THESE APPLICATIONS UPDATED WITH THE LATEST PATCHES AND FIXES!!! Even still, you may get somthing on your PC...so make sure you have anything valuable on CDR in case you need to reinstall the operating system, you will not lose something important...you can always recover it from disk...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-10-05 00:40 by malja316.

Posted by: mlscott ()
Date: October 5, 2005 00:49

i doubt it was the torrent that gave you the spyware. i have downloaded hundreds of torrents and never had a single problem

Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: October 5, 2005 00:58

I hope it was not the actual torrent that gave me that spyware because that would suck really bad if it did. I may go back on BT this weekend and give it another shot. I wish I knew where it came from, but I do not...its just funny how I installed BitTorrent and a couple of weeks later, this catastrophe happened......I delete my history folders, cookies, have av and antispyware software, etc......and still got hit...

Thanks for the post, I am happy to hear that you downloaded 100's of torrents and never had a problem...maybe when I am ready to make my second go around, maybe I will have the same luck....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-10-05 01:15 by malja316.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1772
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home