Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request re upload Licks Sessions outtakes
Posted by: deardoctortake1 ()
Date: November 29, 2018 03:10

Would somebody be so kind as to re up load those tracks from the Licks sessions first uploaded in April

I didn’t save my file and it’s lost
I need to burn a CD of it

Thanks in advance

Larry

Re: Request re upload Licks Sessions outtakes
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: November 29, 2018 10:02

DAC-188: [iorr.org]
or
RS-310: [iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-11-29 10:04 by midnrambler.

Date: November 30, 2018 03:32

thanks for the links
I can't seem to download them
any chance of a wetransfer link?
thanks again

Posted by: WetWillie ()
Date: November 30, 2018 18:23

Here is the DAC version
[we.tl]

Date: December 1, 2018 02:12

WetWillie
Here is the DAC version
[we.tl]

THANKS !!!

Date: January 7, 2019 21:53

May I request someone to upload (again) the LICKS SESSIONS via WETRANSFER or some other cloud-based computer file transfer service?

I seem to have lost it and also cant seem to download from Stonesvault / File factory

Thanks

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: January 7, 2019 22:04

Can some kind-hearted soul post the pre-version of "Laugh, I Nearly Died", called "Cried Out", from the Licks sessions?

Thanks in advance!

Drew

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: January 7, 2019 22:07

Here you go:
[we.tl]

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: January 7, 2019 22:21

GivenToFly15
Here you go:
[we.tl]

Fantastic!! Thank you!smileys with beer

Drew

Date: January 8, 2019 19:43

GivenToFly15, may I also request the full LICKS sessions if possible?

Thanks again

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: January 8, 2019 22:10

Here you go:
[we.tl]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-08 22:13 by GivenToFly15.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: January 9, 2019 15:41

THX

Date: January 12, 2019 00:31

THANKS GivenToFly15!!

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: January 12, 2019 09:09

Thanks

Date: December 1, 2020 18:58

now reuploaded in Stonesvault

2002 Licks Sessions outtakes
[filefactory.com]

Posted by: floodonthepage ()
Date: December 7, 2020 18:28

stonesmuziekfan
now reuploaded in Stonesvault

[filefactory.com]

I couldn't get that file format to play out. I even tried to use a file converter.

I'll keep cracking at it, but it there another version floating around?

Thanks in advance

Date: December 7, 2020 21:54

now uploaded to wetransfer
expires Dezember 14th

[we.tl]

Date: December 9, 2020 00:22

stonesmuziekfan
expires Dezember 14th

[we.tl]

Thanks! This the file I had before too, via File Factory. For some reason I can't convert this file to mp3 so as to burn to disc so I can listen at home on my CD player.

I'll keep trying. Thanks again though!

UPDATE: I'm going to have to figure out how to convert .rar files to mp3

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-12-09 05:57 by floodonthepage.

Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: December 9, 2020 06:41

floodonthepage
stonesmuziekfan
expires Dezember 14th

[we.tl]

Thanks! This the file I had before too, via File Factory. For some reason I can't convert this file to mp3 so as to burn to disc so I can listen at home on my CD player.

You can't convert .rar files to MP3. Well, unless you use foobar2000 with the foo_unpack plugin.

If not, RAR file is a data container storing one or several files in compressed form. In this case, the FLAC files are stored in the RAR file.
First, you need to uncompress the .rar file with WinRAR or 7-Zip, and then, use an audio program to convert FLAC to MP3 (which I assume is only for your MP3 player :p)

Date: December 9, 2020 19:12

gonzalo76
floodonthepage
stonesmuziekfan
expires Dezember 14th

[we.tl]

You can't convert .rar files to MP3. Well, unless you use foobar2000 with the foo_unpack plugin.

If not, RAR file is a data container storing one or several files in compressed form. In this case, the FLAC files are stored in the RAR file.
First, you need to uncompress the .rar file with WinRAR or 7-Zip, and then, use an audio program to convert FLAC to MP3 (which I assume is only for your MP3 player :p)

Thanks!

Yeah, after a cursory look at converting rar files it looks like it's possible, but possibly a pain, and I don't have that plugin so I guess I'll try the WinRAR route. I believe FLAC files won't burn to disc for me, so I'm converting to mp3 to burn to disc. I know the quality won't be the same as FLAC, but none of this stuff is great quality to begin with so I'm alright with it. A lot of these live shows and studio recordings I'm finding on "Hot Stuff" are hardly headphone material but more background, room listening.

Anyway, thanks again.

Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: December 9, 2020 23:55

floodonthepage
gonzalo76
floodonthepage
stonesmuziekfan
expires Dezember 14th

[we.tl]

Thanks!

Yeah, after a cursory look at converting rar files it looks like it's possible, but possibly a pain, and I don't have that plugin so I guess I'll try the WinRAR route. I believe FLAC files won't burn to disc for me, so I'm converting to mp3 to burn to disc. I know the quality won't be the same as FLAC, but none of this stuff is great quality to begin with so I'm alright with it. A lot of these live shows and studio recordings I'm finding on "Hot Stuff" are hardly headphone material but more background, room listening.

Anyway, thanks again.

I believe FLAC files won't burn to disc for me, so I'm converting to mp3 to burn to disc

No no no, don't do that... never do that! :p
In the end, you'll have a lossy CD from lossless files!!!! Useless 100%.

Any CD burning software supports FLAC files to burn them "on the fly" without having to convert them to WAV first.

I really don't burn to CD-Rs anymore, but if I have to choose, EAC will be the one. And it's free. How to burn CDs using Exact Audio Copy. I use EAC for ripping CDs.

Other burning softwares, Ashampoo® Burning Studio FREE, CDBurnerXP, Free Audio CD Burner or Nero Burning Rom (not free).

Good Luck!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-12-10 04:42 by gonzalo76.

Date: December 10, 2020 22:49

gonzalo76
floodonthepage
gonzalo76
floodonthepage
stonesmuziekfan
expires Dezember 14th

[we.tl]

Thanks!

Anyway, thanks again.

I believe FLAC files won't burn to disc for me, so I'm converting to mp3 to burn to disc

No no no, don't do that... never do that! :p
In the end, you'll have a lossy CD from lossless files!!!! Useless 100%.

Any CD burning software supports FLAC files to burn them "on the fly" without having to convert them to WAV first.

I really don't burn to CD-Rs anymore, but if I have to choose, EAC will be the one. And it's free. How to burn CDs using Exact Audio Copy. I use EAC for ripping CDs.

Other burning softwares, Ashampoo® Burning Studio FREE, CDBurnerXP, Free Audio CD Burner or Nero Burning Rom (not free).

Good Luck!

I think it was burning through iTunes that didn't allow FLAC, can't remember. But it's all good. Just trying to listen to it. I'll look into getting that winRAR program thumbs upcool smiley Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1531
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home