Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The ROLLING STONES Berkeley Concert Peace Records Oakland 1969 no TMOQ UK LP
Posted by: stalemate97 ()
Date: October 24, 2018 21:48

I'm looking forward :
The ROLLING STONES Berkeley Concert Peace Records Oakland 1969 no TMOQ UK L

I would like to know how is the sound ?
Thanks in advance

Re: The ROLLING STONES Berkeley Concert Peace Records Oakland 1969 no TMOQ UK LP
Posted by: dph ()
Date: October 25, 2018 02:23

Probably not as good as an original Lurch label LP. Those are the best. There are many, many vinyl copies made from it. I think that's what the Peace LP is.

Re: The ROLLING STONES Berkeley Concert Peace Records Oakland 1969 no TMOQ UK LP
Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: October 25, 2018 11:28

To be honest I can't tell the difference - both are sounding the same (Lurch and Peace) to me but my Peace-copie isn't that good anymore. bougth it 2nd hand and the previous owner didn't take much care of it.

Date: October 25, 2018 22:47

Is it worth buying this boot ?

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: October 26, 2018 00:17

stalemate97
Is it worth buying this boot ?

M8, unless you've got cash to wipe yer arse wiv, no boot is worth buying when you can download them all. Ya can't lissen to coverart, y'know.

Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: October 26, 2018 00:24

No.

Except if you want to collect Live R & variations.

I am collecting Live R & variations. Peace/Bekerley is a copy with inferior sound. And there are Peace/Bekerley wich are copies of Peace/Bekerley.....

Fascinating bootleg. I have 57 versions, all different. matrix, lables, stamps ....

One of the most beautiful copy is the Cannabis edition with winered lables. Not rare but really beautiful lables.

I've found a rare edition with this matrix : (X-4172 1811B X14328 1 // OAK1X241 1811A X14327 1) on blue vinyl.

same plates as original Lurch, partly scratched with additional Ken 1811 numbers wich is a partial/faked & later link between Lurch & TMQ, but with TMQ smoking Pig lables, thus released after 1973.

I am still looking for a record (that may not exist) : with original Lurch matrix AND TMQ lables first design (sideaway pig) . The real missing link between Lurch & TMQ. As I said, it may not exists at all.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: October 26, 2018 03:38

I had a vinyl copy of LivR with that same cardboard. Now I understand about your collecting the editions. And it makes perfect sense. My apologies if I sounded like a total idiot. The problem is, I am a total idiot. I just try and keep it to myself. sad smiley

Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: October 26, 2018 21:41

HEILOOBAAS
I had a vinyl copy of LivR with that same cardboard. Now I understand about your collecting the editions. And it makes perfect sense. My apologies if I sounded like a total idiot. The problem is, I am a total idiot. I just try and keep it to myself. sad smiley

No problem, it was not an answer to your message, but to Stalemate.

And I love this record.

Posted by: dph ()
Date: October 26, 2018 22:36

LiveAtHidepark

I am still looking for a record (that may not exist) : with original Lurch matrix AND TMQ lables first design (sideaway pig) . The real missing link between Lurch & TMQ. As I said, it may not exists at all.

I used to have a green vinyl TMOQ small sideways pig "Made in Holland" label, made from the Lurch plates. Unfortunately it had a light scratch across almost all of one side so I sold it many years ago.

Pretty close to your missing link but I can't provide any proof.

Date: October 27, 2018 09:30

Thanks for your answers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1829
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home