Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Post: Wonderland Chess Sessions with many thanks to JS for sharing his silvers
Posted by: biggzee ()
Date: October 8, 2018 11:25

Thanks guys!

Re: Post: Wonderland Chess Sessions with many thanks to JS for sharing his silvers
Posted by: CaptainAcid ()
Date: October 8, 2018 12:39

Thanks.....unfortunately this is lossy.......mp3. I have checked the first disc.....and Try Me, from the second

Posted by: CaptainAcid ()
Date: October 8, 2018 13:34

I have done a more detailed analysis, here it is:

Disc One.....all tracks are mp3 sourced except tracks 11 and 18
Disc Two.....all tracks are mp3 sourced except track 11

Discs 3 and 4 are lossless......in flac format

Posted by: alba61 ()
Date: October 8, 2018 14:34

thank you so much!!!

Posted by: Lil' Brian ()
Date: October 8, 2018 17:36

Thank you

Posted by: alexander paul ()
Date: October 10, 2018 10:09

I am not sure if it is appropriate to request that someone post the Wonderland release in a better than mp3 format. I would welcome it very much and it would surely contribute to my happiness.
Thanks in advance.

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: October 10, 2018 10:11

alexander paul
I am not sure if it is appropriate to request that someone post the Wonderland release in a better than mp3 format. I would welcome it very much and it would surely contribute to my happiness.
Thanks in advance.

It seems that Wonderland partially used MP3-files for the release so nobody will be able to post it any better.

Anyway, as I wrote before - I'm happy to finally have Try Me smileys with beer

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: October 10, 2018 13:32

CaptainAcid
I have done a more detailed analysis, here it is:

Disc One.....all tracks are mp3 sourced except tracks 11 and 18
Disc Two.....all tracks are mp3 sourced except track 11

Discs 3 and 4 are lossless......in flac format

gotta love wlr...

Posted by: alexander paul ()
Date: October 10, 2018 19:12

I found back the Captain Acid 2cd Look what we've done of 2012. The quality is maybe better than the Wonderland release. I added a bonus cd with the tracks: -It's all over now (reconstructed shorter edit by Captain Acid), -The under assistant ... long version, -Satisfaction I (from Shindig), - Try me (mono), -Try me (stereo), Try me (instrumental). The last couple of tracks from this site by ReelStone.

Posted by: einte ()
Date: October 10, 2018 23:05

Thank both of you !

Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: October 11, 2018 00:03

alexander paul
Try me (stereo), Try me (instrumental). The last couple of tracks from this site by ReelStone.

Are you sure these 2 tracks are genuine ? sad smiley

Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: October 11, 2018 00:28

CaptainAcid
Thanks.....unfortunately this is lossy.......mp3. I have checked the first disc.....and Try Me, from the second

We all know the Stones recorded the songs directly as mp3 at 320 to their PC's in 1965.

Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: October 11, 2018 01:50

gimme_shelter
CaptainAcid

We all know the Stones recorded the songs directly as mp3 at 320 to their PC's in 1965.

We all know the Stones themselves and the staff of sound enginers were not enough clever to make good recordings and master tapes. Happilly for us Captain Acid is here. With the help of RSKinno for extended versions.

gimme_shelter, thanks again for the 3 songs you posted.

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: November 4, 2018 12:16

Hi,
could this one be reuploaded, please?

Matti

Date: November 5, 2018 15:22

bump

Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: November 5, 2018 17:18

wonderland chess session
........... -> reup <-

Date: November 5, 2018 19:42

j.b.goode

wonderland chess session
........... -> reup <-

Thank you j.b.goode!

Matti

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: November 5, 2018 22:33

Thank you!

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: RiRiIII ()
Date: December 2, 2018 18:34

Could you please reup? Thanks!

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: December 6, 2018 18:44

WLR 1964-1983 The Complete Chess Studio Sessions, 4CD Deluxe Box set.rar
[www.filefactory.com]
[we.tl]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-06 22:15 by stonesmuziekfan.

Posted by: usetobesampeg ()
Date: December 7, 2018 01:06

Much Thanks You made a Bad Day so much Better!!!

Posted by: ikikmanuel4 ()
Date: December 7, 2018 01:43

Thanks for the new links. thumbs up

Posted by: intercepter ()
Date: December 7, 2018 04:17

domo arigato! big thanx!!

Posted by: RiRiIII ()
Date: December 7, 2018 18:51

Big thanks!!

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: December 8, 2018 10:04

Thanks

Posted by: Dorn ()
Date: December 8, 2018 17:14

need help
canĀ“t unpack the files, neither with 7-zip nor win-rar

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: December 8, 2018 18:23

I downloaded from the WT link and unpacked without problems with Winrar 5.0

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Dorn ()
Date: December 9, 2018 13:28

tks, working....

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1891
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home