Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: Mick TAYLOR: Lost & Found on video: VOL 2: 07th March 2013 "Sala El Sol" - Madrid
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: October 1, 2018 22:12

Mick Taylor Band
« Lost And Found on videos – volume 2 »
Thanks to Stonesmuziekfan who directed me to the videos on the « v-s mobile » site. I later discovered that lots of these videos are also on YouTube. From the 11 original posts there are some duplicates and some incomplete clips: I used the duplicates to complete some tracks, always using the better sound. Of course all here is coming from lossy files, sometimes in good and sometimes in less good quality.
It’s the same kind of stuff as Glasgow & York posted some weeks ago so I decided to post this incomplete show as the 2nd volume of the « Lost And Found – series».
Thanks to nzb for his counsels and revisions and of course to the original uploaders
Please note that a 3rd volume is in preparation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07th March 2013 Sala El Sol - Madrid
7th March 2013: Madrid, Spain, Sala El Sol
Line-up: MT (gtr, voc)/Hamish Stuart (gtr, voc)/Max Middleton (keyb)/Michael Bailey (bass)/Jeff Allen (dr)
As far as known this show it’s the penultimate played by Mick Taylor with his own band until today (October 2018)
Tracklist:
01 - Twisted Sister : 10’11 complete coming from « jorjunkel »
02 - Fed Up With The Blues (v1) 7’19 complete but restoration from 30s to 1’30 (the sound almost disappeared from one channel so I duplicated the « good » one. To complete the track I added the last 10 seconds coming from the 2nd version
03 - You Shook Me : I used the « first version » and, to close the track, the last 3 seconds coming from the 2nd version
04 - Blind Willie Mc Tell (including Layla & All Along The Watchtower-snippets) coming from « jorjunkel » and to close the track the last 8 seconds are coming from the 2nd version
05 –Can’t You Hear Me Knocking (mix of v1 : better quality but incomplete and v2 complete but not as good)
06 - No expectations unfortunately the song ends brutally

As usual all the infos are taken from The Mick Taylor Complete Works Database by Nico Zentgraf: [www.nzentgraf.de]

Posted by StonyRoad in 2018 on IORR [www.iorr.org]
link valid until 08/10/18
[we.tl]

a 3rd volume will be post on friday

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Re: POST: Mick TAYLOR: Lost & Found on video: VOL 2: 07th March 2013 "Sala El Sol" - Madrid
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 1, 2018 22:20

thumbs up

Re: POST: Mick TAYLOR: Lost & Found on video: VOL 2: 07th March 2013 "Sala El Sol" - Madrid
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 2, 2018 00:04

Thank you very much for working on these found YT videos Norbert!
Thanks for the complete info given and for creating covers for your stuff!
Also thanks to Jaap for the link and to nzb and the original tapers and uploaders!
smileys with beer

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: October 5, 2018 12:16

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1697
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home