Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Wembley 99
Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: August 6, 2018 22:21

dcba
grzegorz67

Do you know if any film footage exists of that '98 show?

In the whole World, only one country still has whole floor GA with no sectors and that's Argentina.

You mean Paris? Rumours say one member of the French fan-club has it pro-shot but will die rather than circulating it. Apparently Jagger liked the show so much he leaked the vid and the excellent SB (which got widely circulated).

only rumours winking smiley

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: August 6, 2018 22:21

dcba
grzegorz67

Do you know if any film footage exists of that '98 show?

In the whole World, only one country still has whole floor GA with no sectors and that's Argentina.

You mean Paris? Rumours say one member of the French fan-club has it pro-shot but will die rather than circulating it. Apparently Jagger liked the show so much he leaked the vid and the excellent SB (which got widely circulated).

I remember enjoying this show tremendously. It’s a very special memory for me - my first concert abroad by any artist. The only reason I knew about the show was that I was at the stadium just 6 weeks previously for Scotland v Brazil at the World Cup (Je suis Ecossais) , I saw some posters and some staff gave me the phone number for tickets. The postponement of the U.K. shows was anounced the day before I left for Paris so that’s why I was keen to attend.

So it all happened by accident and kicked off 20 years and counting of Stones shows abroad! I went to Chorzow and Maliveld a few weeks later grinning smiley

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: August 6, 2018 22:24

RaiseTheKnife
Paris 1998 is that dry mono SB right? If there is an audience recording to matrix it with then maybe it would come alive.

there is a great audience

[www.dbboots.com]

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: August 9, 2018 23:56

coowouters
As far as I remember, the 99 European tour was called "Bridges to Babylon" and not "No Security".

"Bridges to Babylon"
Start date 23 September 1997
End date 19 September 1998

"No Security"
Start date 25 January 1999
End date 20 June 1999

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Bridges To Babylon & No Security Tour 1997 - 1999

Bridges To Babylon Tour - USA, Canada
Sept. 4: Toronto, The Horseshoe Tavern
Sept. 18: Chicago, The Double Door

Sept. 23 - Dec. 12, 1997

Bridges To Babylon Tour - USA, Canada, Mexico
Jan. 5 - Feb. 15, 1998

Bridges To Babylon Tour - Japan, Argentina, Brazil, USA, Canada
March 12 - April 26, 1998

Bridges To Babylon Tour- Europe
June 13 - Sept. 19, 1998

No Security Tour - USA & Canada
Jan. 25 - April 20, 1999

Bridges To Babylon Tour - Europe
May 29 - June 20, 1999

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1880
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home