Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Cardiff???
Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: June 17, 2018 08:51

Hello, is there any recording from Cardiff???

Re: Cardiff???
Posted by: stoneman333 ()
Date: June 17, 2018 14:18

wupperstein

I realise you mean audio of the whole show - but here are some video clips I filmed, to be going on with smiling smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: eibert ()
Date: June 17, 2018 14:45

Tapet CL went home. So keep your fingers crossed and start praying

Date: June 17, 2018 14:46

stoneman333
wupperstein

I realise you mean audio of the whole show - but here are some video clips I filmed, to be going on with smiling smiley

[www.youtube.com]
Thanks stoneman333 thumbs up

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: June 17, 2018 14:53

I guess CL, who's in Moscow for his job at the moment, was the only taper (I know there were some more who shared some shows they taped).
So let's hope someone else will share his recording here....

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 17, 2018 15:03

coowouters
I guess CL, who's in Moscow for his job at the moment, was the only taper (I know there were some more who shared some shows they taped).
So let's hope someone else will share his recording here....

Argghhhh!!!!........sad smiley ..such great recordings too.......cheers Chris but do you know if he'll be at Twickenham?

Date: June 17, 2018 18:15

Hope we don’t have to stick all available YouTube clips together. But If it’s the only way.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: June 17, 2018 18:20

EddieByword
Argghhhh!!!!........sad smiley ..such great recordings too.......cheers Chris but do you know if he'll be at Twickenham?

I'm afraid not; he's covering the world cup soccer in Russia for the American sports magazine of which he's the European correspondent (he's stationed in the U.K.).

So I doubt that he can take some time off to go to another show this tour.....

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 17, 2018 18:51

coowouters
EddieByword

I'm afraid not; he's covering the world cup soccer in Russia for the American sports magazine of which he's the European correspondent (he's stationed in the U.K.).

So I doubt that he can take some time off to go to another show this tour.....

Ok, thanks Chris.....but what a blow...........I'll keep an eye on Guitars 101 and if anything appears I'll post a link.......

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: June 18, 2018 16:08

I am so hoping for a decent Cardiff audio - somehow, somewhere ... (and, like that song continues: preferably in summertime... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out )

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 18, 2018 21:08

Yep, it's amazing how quickly you take it for granted to be able to listen to a full show in EX+ quality show within hours of the end of said show ! When I got into bootlegs in 1990 you were ecstatic when you only had to wait for 6 months to get your grubby hands on a CD at a record fair at ridiculous prices...or worse, meet shady characters who made appointments in a dark pub after waiting for you to speak when they picked up the phone !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1777
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home