Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

QUESTION: Downloading from YouTube
Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: June 6, 2018 20:32

Hey, Stoners! smiling smiley

This has been discussed here, but I just couldn't find the thread...

If you wanted to download something from YouTube and save it on your PC, I remember that you have to add something after www. and then continue with youtube.com/..... and hit enter.

What is it that I need to add to the link of the video I 'd like to save?

Please help, all you smart people!

Thanks.

Frankie

Re: QUESTION: Downloading from YouTube
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 6, 2018 20:39

I use this,,,,,,, [www.computerhope.com] ,,,,,,very easy - one thing to be aware of though - very occasionally you'll get a message saying "due to changes on Youtube this video is no longer available - download this app to fix it" etc etc etc - ignore that.......clear your cookies and restart PC or laptop.
A bit of a pain to clear it out but it only happens now and again and is easy to get rid of.

Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: June 6, 2018 20:55

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: June 9, 2018 20:27

I use [www.convertinmp4.com]
Copy the link from youtube and paste it
Usualy they redirect to an advert site and when you close that page than you are back to [www.convertinmp4.com]

Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: June 10, 2018 20:46

Thanks for the replies, EddieByword, j.b. goode, stonesmuziekfan! I really appreciate it.

I also found a simple way: put dl after www. in the address bar, and hit enter, choose the resolution you want and there you go... It might redirect you to an advert, but after a few clicks you'll get what you need.

Frankie

Posted by: ade ()
Date: June 10, 2018 23:32

when you get the choice of resolutions right click on the green symbol and then save as or save link as and you don't get re-directed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1581
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home