Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

PREVIEW: Rolling Stones Croke Park, Dublin Full Concert Dvd5, Dvd9 and BluRay
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: May 27, 2018 10:02

Uploading your video.

Your video will be live at: [youtu.be]

Rolling Stones Croke Park, Dublin Full Concert Dvd5, Dvd9 and BluRay

Midimannz offers a mail list exclusive

This is created especially for the 'StonesVault' mail group, private links are to be sent on Sunday to the people who contribute any donation (Big or Small) toward maintaining the cost of running the servers where the Rolling Stones Treasures are kept. (The difference between this version and the regular midimannz 'StonesVault Version' released on IORR out late next week is the 'Stones Mail list Version' is a 1080p No Logo Format).

The regular free edition is in 720p, has song titles and midimannz logo between each song

(This is not official but, If you make a small contribution towards the cost of maintaining the Stonesvault file sharing account, it would be very much appreciated.)

Anyone who donates will be added to a private mailing list to receive lots of links not posted to IORR, including this Dublin DVD ahead of the Free release

You will find the donation button here;

[iorr.org]

PREVIEW
Uploading your video.

Your video will be live at: [youtu.be]

Re: PREVIEW: Rolling Stones Croke Park, Dublin Full Concert Dvd5, Dvd9 and BluRay
Posted by: Peterh ()
Date: May 27, 2018 11:03

Great stuff!!!

Re: PREVIEW: Rolling Stones Croke Park, Dublin Full Concert Dvd5, Dvd9 and BluRay
Posted by: spunky ()
Date: May 27, 2018 12:22

You are really fast this time, thank you!

Posted by: ikikmanuel4 ()
Date: May 27, 2018 12:39

OK man, can't wait for the link.spinning smiley sticking its tongue outhot smiley

Posted by: Heart for Stones ()
Date: May 27, 2018 13:28

Thanks a lot Midimannz. Looking forward to watch more of your great work.

All the Best!

Posted by: Heartbreaker 69 ()
Date: May 27, 2018 16:10

Thanks a lot Midimannz!smileys with beer

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: May 27, 2018 16:56

thank you sr!!!!!

Posted by: no satisfaction ()
Date: May 27, 2018 17:12

Yes, make a donation even a small one so that "Stonesvault" can continue. Thank you to all and to you Midimann'z for this one. Still a " bon cru " as they say in my country.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: May 27, 2018 19:47

Hm, am I the only one?

Now free sharing is also a thing from the past but it was good while it lasted.

Hope you manage to send some money to the filmers who paid a lot of money for their tickets.

Smeels like HungerCity...

Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: May 27, 2018 19:47

I've donated, what happens now?

Posted by: Heart for Stones ()
Date: May 27, 2018 20:15

We had to pay for our ticket, flight, hotel and so - of course, and we got GREAT value, fantastic show.

Now we can get a great memory from the show, thanks to the Stonesvault and Midimannz work by putting the DVD & BluRay together.

For sure we can and will help to keep the site living by donating some £,$ or €

All the Best!

PS.
Just feel honoured that some of my youtube uploads are used

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 27, 2018 20:23

geordiestone

You'll, periodically, receive very welcome emails...........winking smiley

Date: May 27, 2018 20:28

EddieByword
geordiestone

What about these special links Eddie?

Date: May 27, 2018 20:32

geordiestone
EddieByword
geordiestone

In the emails........

Date: May 27, 2018 20:51

EddieByword
geordiestone
EddieByword
geordiestone

In the emails........
Where do i let them know i have a different email address nowadays?

Date: May 27, 2018 21:10

geordiestone
EddieByword
geordiestone
EddieByword
geordiestone

In the emails........
Where do i let them know i have a different email address nowadays?

I'm not sure but I guess you'll get emails to the address associated with your donation......

Best to ask Jaap or Midimannz on that one

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-27 21:11 by EddieByword.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 27, 2018 21:28

silkcut1978_
Hm, am I the only one?

Now free sharing is also a thing from the past but it was good while it lasted.

Hope you manage to send some money to the filmers who paid a lot of money for their tickets.

Smeels like HungerCity...

Don't forget that you WILL be able to download M's video, but not the "special" version.
M is doing it this way, so labels can't steal his work by download the "HD" version without logo from this site.

As for the filmers who spent a lot of money to attend the show, and share their "snippets" on youtube; M is working hard to put a decent video together from all those.

And donations don't have to be so expensive as a ticket for a show; every bit helps; imagine 100 people each donating 2 $, that will cover more than the cost for 2 years for an account. (1 year costs USD 94 at the moment)

And now I'm back to taking care of my wife who left hospital late this afternoon after back surgery last week smiling smiley

Chris from Belgium

Date: May 27, 2018 22:26

The links will be out to Chris soon, I'm just waiting on the covers

I'm doing this version like this because I'm frustrated and sick of the bootleg folk taking my work and selling it. I figured if Stonesvault can get some little help from my hours of work, it'll be great to help keep the site going. We all use this place to share, but come on, it's not free really. Someone has to pay.

The good people who place video online, or send to me direct are credited in the final movie. It's their efforts I collect, and they do it for all to enjoy

There will be a free version too, I'm working on that now so no ones missing out

You'll all enjoy this show I'm sure.

See ya

Posted by: stonesvault ()
Date: May 30, 2018 09:50

Thanks all that have donated.
As I was very busy with an internal move I was exhausted carrying furniture from the 2nd to the 1st floor plus transporting what could go to the the municipal waste depot. Checking internet for a new wardrobe, visiting several shops and so on. I'm glad it is all over now, but next my wife got a astma attack from the chipboard gasses of the new wardrobe and almost needs care and has to sleep on the sofa in the living room or gets another attack.
All and all made that I was late passing on the links trough the mailing list, but than again, what are two or three days of delay.

Date: May 31, 2018 14:31

What is the differance between the No Logo DVD9 and the No Logo bluray?

Date: May 31, 2018 22:49

spunky

The resolution has been left at 1080 and above on the BluRay
The DVD is down scaled to fit

Date: June 1, 2018 00:03

midimannz
spunky

The resolution has been left at 1080 and above on the BluRay
The DVD is down scaled to fit
Thank you

Posted by: basti ()
Date: June 3, 2018 13:23

can anybody send me the Blu ray links via mail

thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1915
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home