Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Florence & The Rolling Stones - No Filter reference recordingsmileys with beer
Posted by: mkk1 ()
Date: May 26, 2018 22:30

Hi Guys

I recorded the fantastic show at the London Stadium yesterday, and I think my recording turned out pretty good.

YEARS from now, this recording will be the "No Filter reference recording"smileys with beer. I will dedicate this reference recording to Reelstone, owner of the secret Copenhagen reference recording, and give you all this sample. I hope You like it. Let me know if you would like the full audio file.

Sample:

Honky Tonk Women WAV
[we.tl]

All the best,
Cowfoot

Re: Florence & The Rolling Stones - No Filter reference recordingsmileys with beer
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 26, 2018 22:37

Thx!

Re: Florence & The Rolling Stones - No Filter reference recordingsmileys with beer
Posted by: mkk1 ()
Date: May 26, 2018 22:42

I was kidding guys smiling smiley

I will of course share my whole recording. Reference recording is maybe a bit overrated, but if it is better than ReelStones legendary
Copenhagen 2017 recording, is only for ReelStone to tell unfortunately, but I hope you will enjoy it anyway :-) I have split the recording in WAV and also MP3.

If anyone out there is interested in the raw WAV file, please let me know, and i'll share if you think you can improve the sound.

Feel free to share and don't sell.

Florence & The Rolling Stones, recorded by Cowfoot at The London Stadium May 25th 2018 from The Golden Circle

WAV
[we.tl]

MP3
[we.tl]

Posted by: 1fatum ()
Date: May 26, 2018 22:58

Thank You smiling smiley

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: May 26, 2018 23:16

Thank You for sharing !

sc uk

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 26, 2018 23:28

Thanks

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: May 27, 2018 00:58

Thanks a lot mkk1 smileys with beer

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: May 27, 2018 01:31

Thank you!!!!!

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: May 27, 2018 01:55

Thank you for this new Recording

she is too fast 1.5 %

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-27 02:08 by rskinno.

Posted by: legin ()
Date: May 27, 2018 02:04

Many thanks for sharing...much appreciated!

Posted by: soundboard ()
Date: May 27, 2018 04:49

thumbs up

Thank you very much!

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: May 27, 2018 06:18

Let's hope they were worthy of the effort. THANKS et MERCI

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: May 27, 2018 06:19

rskinno

she is too fast 1.5 %

Could be just what they needed.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: May 27, 2018 10:46

Thank you very much thumbs up

Posted by: hobshobs1 ()
Date: May 27, 2018 10:47

Many thanks.

smileys with beerRe: Florence & The Rolling Stones - No Filter reference recordingsmileys with beer
Posted by: 5strings ()
Date: May 27, 2018 11:50

Thanks smileys with beer

Posted by: ikikmanuel4 ()
Date: May 27, 2018 12:00

Thanks man.thumbs up

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: May 27, 2018 12:16

thank you

Posted by: Redstone5 ()
Date: May 27, 2018 12:59

Thank you

Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: May 27, 2018 18:15

Thanks!

Posted by: VOODOOSEBI ()
Date: May 29, 2018 15:10

cool, thank yousmileys with beer

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: June 5, 2018 00:06

rskinno

she is too fast 1.5 %

?

www.rsundercover.eu

Date: June 5, 2018 02:07

could someone re up the full recording? thx

Posted by: Mander2311 ()
Date: June 10, 2018 16:16

yes I'd like to have this wonderful record me too
thanks in advance
cheersdrinking smileycool smiley

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: June 10, 2018 18:36

NeverMakeASaintOfMe
could someone re up the full recording? thx

WT link valid until June 17th:
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1671
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home