Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO: Palais Royale Toronto rehearsals 2002 audio (or video...)
Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: May 22, 2018 21:15

Hello,

The title says it all: I'm looking for an audio version of the Toronto 2002 rehearsals. I know we have the video but I was wondering if the audio had been extracted or released on a bootleg somewhere. If not, does anyone know where I could find the video (I lost it in a harddrive crash) please?

Thank you very much for your help.

Re: ISO: Palais Royale Toronto rehearsals 2002 audio (or video...)
Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: May 22, 2018 21:22

GivenToFly15
Hello,

The title says it all: I'm looking for an audio version of the Toronto 2002 rehearsals. I know we have the video but I was wondering if the audio had been extracted or released on a bootleg somewhere. If not, does anyone know where I could find the video (I lost it in a harddrive crash) please?

Thank you very much for your help.
There you go [www.youtube.com]

Date: May 22, 2018 21:27

Thanks but is it the best available quality? I mean doesn't YouTube re-format the video you put it on?

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: May 23, 2018 00:20

I ripped this video on one of my DIY see
[iorr.org]
If you're interested it can be upload in the Stonesvault:
[iorr.org]

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 23, 2018 02:25

The Youtube version is (IMHO) taken from DV.TRS.2002-08-16.Toronto (Which also has video of 10 tracks from the concert itself.

I downloaded the Youtube version in 740p 'HD" and compared the two.
Again IMHO, there's no difference between my DVD and the 740p Youtube download.

Sound quality, and again and again IMHO, is the same for both versions.

If I can find the time (My wife will have back surgery on Thursday, and is in pain (but as it's 0.47 am over here, she's sleeping right now, ) hopefully the painkillers will give her a good night's sleep...), so you will understand that I have other priorities), I can send you the DVD version (which is probably a "Dr Exile" production, with menu, artwork, and as it is both the rehearsals and those 10 tracks from the concert it's 4.35 Gb) or I can send you my mp4 download from Youtube right away (some 820 Mb) through WT.

As for the audio only, I can rip the Youtube and Exile versions (but don't have the time to split it and delete the moments of silence (231 Mb in Flac, 691 Mb in Wav and it's lossy; cutt off at 16 kHz for the Youtube version, the DVD version drops at 16 Khz from -66 dB to -84 dB, fading out at -90 dB at 22 kHz, the size is 1.08 Gb in Wav, 440 Mb in Flac).

if that bothers you (the non-splitting), you can download Norbert's FP 028 "Frankenstein FP 028 Warm Up and Rehearsals" (366.14 MB ), here's a working FF link:
[www.filefactory.com]

Chris from Belgium

Date: May 23, 2018 10:08

Thank you so much everyone. Chris, I hope everything goes well with the surgery.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1845
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home