Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT - vynal records on amazon
Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: May 22, 2018 04:37

Anybody use amazon for buying lps? Looking to get a few & wondering about quality

Re: OT - vynal records on amazon
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 22, 2018 05:14

perfect...in the rare instance there's a problem, easy returns.

Posted by: HomerSimpson ()
Date: May 22, 2018 06:20

I’ve bought new LP’s several times from Amazon. Quick delivery. Excellent customer service. I’ve not bought used from Amazon, but have done so often on EBay without any problems.

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: May 22, 2018 16:25

Not sure what you mean about 'wandering about quality' ?

You do realise Amazon don't press records and they're the same ones you get in any record shop right ?

For what it's worth i'd say give your local record shop your custom if at all possible though obviously

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: May 22, 2018 17:35

Before I buy a vinyl I do a search online to learn about it. The same title of a vinyl can come in different labels so by doing an online search you can read if it a great recording and a great pressing. You will learn what source they used for the label and if it was from analog. You will also learn that the one's that were recorded and pressed better may cost more but well worth it.

Date: May 23, 2018 04:33

I normally buy my records in a local shop. I was looking for Van Morrison’s “into the music” & Christy Moore’s at the point. I will never find it in a local shop. Ordered on amazon

Date: May 23, 2018 04:34

Thanks. That’s a great idea

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: May 23, 2018 11:04

When I knew they don't pay their taxes in my country, I've stopped my purchases to Amazon. Back to the 19th century with their methods!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2038
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home