Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re-post by request: US radio (D.I.R.) ‘The Rolling Stones - Past And Present’, August - September, 1982 (12 CD's) new WT links
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 21, 2018 02:29

With many thanks to the original uploader, Keessie (Ray)!

Keessie
US radio (D.I.R.) ‘The Rolling Stones - Past And Present’, August - September, 1982 (12 CD's)
(broadcast by 275 radio stations, ca. 575 min. w/o ads). Host: Dan Williamson. Incl.

- interview with Dick Taylor
- interview with Harold Pendleton
- interview with Alexis Korner
- interview with KR
- interview with Giorgio Gomelsky
- interview with BW
- interview with Dick Rowe
- interview with Keith Altham
- interview with Roy Carr
- interview with The Ronettes
- interview with Willie Dixon
- interview with BJ
- interview with Sid Bernstein
- interview with Marianne Faithfull
- interview with Chester Burnett (Howlin’ Wolf)
- interview with George Martin
- interview with CW
- interview with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
- interview with MT
- interview with George Harrison
- interview with John Lennon
- interview with Pete Townshend
- interview with RW
- interview with Peter Rudge
- interview with Pierre Trudeau
- interview with Sugar Blue
- interview with Cliff Lorrimer
- interview with Hal Ashby
+ many others

WT links valid until May 29th:

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-22 13:12 by coowouters.

Re: Re-post by request: US radio (D.I.R.) ‘The Rolling Stones - Past And Present’, August - September, 1982 (12 CD's)
Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 09:05

Thank you, Chris! And thanks to the original uploader!

Re: Re-post by request: US radio (D.I.R.) ‘The Rolling Stones - Past And Present’, August - September, 1982 (12 CD's)
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 21, 2018 14:43

I found some artwork and additional info in two other files that I have.
I did try to create additional artwork as there only was one for cd1
CD2 and CD3 was easy, but as there was no digit 4 to copy paste, it was hard to create artwork for CD4 and stopped my effort.

Artwork and info Past and Present [workupload.com]

Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 18:44

Another 'thank you' for the artworks! Greatly appreciated!

Posted by: hobshobs1 ()
Date: May 21, 2018 21:33

Thanks for the upload Chris and frenki09 for the artwork.
Unfortunately when trying to download all links say this has been banned by 'workupload'.
Any chance of WeTransfer uploads? Would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 22, 2018 10:53

New (WT) links in first post

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: hobshobs1 ()
Date: May 22, 2018 11:34

Many thanks.

Re: Re-post by request: US radio (D.I.R.) ‘The Rolling Stones - Past And Present’, August - September, 1982 (12 CD's) new WT links
Posted by: hajduk ()
Date: June 30, 2018 23:12

please repost
thanks

Re: Re-post by request: US radio (D.I.R.) ‘The Rolling Stones - Past And Present’, August - September, 1982 (12 CD's) new WT links
Date: February 26, 2019 19:07

bump

Date: March 3, 2019 10:02

US radio (D.I.R.) The Rolling Stones - Past And Present, August - September, 1982.part1.rar [www.filefactory.com]
US radio (D.I.R.) The Rolling Stones - Past And Present, August - September, 1982.part2.rar [www.filefactory.com]

Date: March 4, 2019 21:53

thumbs uphot smiley

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: March 5, 2019 01:03

Could someone reupload on wetransfer please ?

Date: March 7, 2019 12:46

ahgriorr

I get tired of reupload requests, besides, I hardly have time for this.
I must download my own files (or create a new rar file, but than I must find out where the stuf is stored on one of my externals) - make notes wich thread the request was posted (sometimes I can't find the request anymore) - than upload on wetransfer - next find the links in my email adress (I get two links) - finaly copy the short link and paste it at iorr - and ofcourse delete the wetransfer mesaages from my email adress and trash the download of my own file, and empty the trashcan.

It is all only a couple of clicks, but too many actions, and when there are more than one file it accumulates.

For you it is only one click and let you PC running.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-07 14:17 by stonesmuziekfan.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: March 7, 2019 20:49

stonesmuziekfan
ahgriorr

I must download my own files (or create a new rar file, but than I must find out where the stuf is stored on one of my externals) - make notes wich thread the request was posted (sometimes I can't find the request anymore) - than upload on wetransfer - next find the links in my email adress (I get two links) - finaly copy the short link and paste it at iorr - and ofcourse delete the wetransfer mesaages from my email adress and trash the download of my own file, and empty the trashcan.

It is all only a couple of clicks, but too many actions, and when there are more than one file it accumulates.

I often feel that way when I create Concert Videos, and requests for WE keep coming - why don't people use the Filefactory links?

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: March 8, 2019 03:07

midimannz
stonesmuziekfan
ahgriorr

I often feel that way when I create Concert Videos, and requests for WE keep coming - why don't people use the Filefactory links?
I am asking about wetransfer brcause file factory is very slow. Wetransfer is at least 15x faster. Large files are very hard to download.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 8, 2019 03:09

ahgriorr
midimannz
stonesmuziekfan
ahgriorr

I am asking about wetransfer brcause file factory is very slow. Wetransfer is at least 15x faster. Large files are very hard to download.

With patience and time you finally will get them!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-08 03:10 by Quique-stone.

Date: March 9, 2019 00:16

I can advise to take a filefactory premium
You know No Filter 2019 is due so you can expect many filefactory links in short future.

What I used to do with other premium accounts in the past (megaupload - gigaupload - ...can't remember all... :
I noted all links that I wanted to get.
Than I took a 3 months premium.
Usually I downloaded all noted links in a day or three because with premium you can download multiple links in one time, and super fast.

Have you noticed Rot10Crotch ???
He is downloading all my files at super speed, and the only time he stops is when he is on holly-days or away from home for work.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1935
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home