Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Workupload ban my files
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: April 3, 2018 13:54

Hello,

as you perhaps saw, my last post (vol 11) was banned by Workupload... they gave me no reason! perhaps too much uploading? It's not coming from the saturation of the memory because I was only using temporary uploading so I was only at 15 Gb!

It's not a big problem: only I was used to post for one month now it will be only for a week so pay attention because I will no make repost!

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Re: Workupload ban my files
Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: April 4, 2018 04:26

Ils sont degoutant! Puh!

Posted by: ade ()
Date: April 4, 2018 08:27

most likely a traffic issue - do you know how many times any of the files had been downloaded before? There seems to be a lot of copying and pasting of links going on on various chatboxes, blogs, forums at the moment so links might be appearing in places the original uploaders know nothing about.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: April 4, 2018 11:06

I've had a ban on a Workupload file once and got the message that the file contained copyrighted material!
I wonder if working with a password would solve that issue?

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: ade ()
Date: April 4, 2018 11:29

try abbreviating file names. i've had hundreds of files on workupload over the last few months and had no problems. if i was going to upload for example falo's anaheim matrix i'd name it something like

RSAN021199fMAT

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: April 4, 2018 11:47

ade
try abbreviating file names. i've had hundreds of files on workupload over the last few months and had no problems. if i was going to upload for example falo's anaheim matrix i'd name it something like

RSAN021199fMAT
Thanks I will follow your councel and the ones from Jo. I will named the files only by the date of uploading. Another possibilitv is to send without registration (witghout login) but the more interesting aspect on Workupload is to know how much people dowbnload the files, and this way is no more possible.
Anaway thanks a lot for the suggestions
Norbert

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1722
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home