Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Beggars Banquet magazine - how many issues were there?
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: March 25, 2018 13:47

Here's one to throw a spanner in the works, maybe, but in the end, hopefully not.

Thanks to all concerned, we now have all 3 volumes complete ..... or do we?

Uploaded volume 1 has 32 issues, volume 2 has 19, and volume 3 has 29. That's 80 issues. However, the first paragraph of the last issue (3/29) refers to 102 issues.

The difference of 22 appears to be explained by 22 issues in the merged-in Connection magazine. That's my take, hopefully everybody agrees, but go ahead and mention if you have any different conclusions.

Re: Beggars Banquet magazine - how many issues were there?
Posted by: nick ()
Date: March 26, 2018 18:49

It's 102 with the Connection's. Bill German also stated this in the last issue. "After 17 years and a total of 102 issues..."

He sent 2 "letters" The 1st has the Beggars Banquet heading at the top, the other doesn't. Can't really say they qualify but if you were a subscriber, you got one.

Re: Beggars Banquet magazine - how many issues were there?
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: March 27, 2018 23:40

nick
It's 102 with the Connection's. Bill German also stated this in the last issue. "After 17 years and a total of 102 issues..."

Yes, that's what I mentioned in my post, appearing to confirm the matter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2029
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home