Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Teddy Bear Record - Have a Beer( Oakland 1969.09.11/2 show)
Posted by: Ratano ()
Date: February 18, 2018 09:10

from cd to flac

[we.tl]

Re: Teddy Bear Record - Have a Beer( Oakland 1969.09.11/2 show)
Posted by: Antonio218 ()
Date: February 18, 2018 10:38

Many thanks indeed Ratano

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: February 18, 2018 14:16

Sometimes I wonder why such useless releases are being uploaded. This one is a copy of an used LP with crackles. Actually a throwaway release. There are at least a dozen better releases of this show. The best is the 4CD by DAC with three different tapes and incl the opening act.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-18 14:17 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: Ratano ()
Date: February 18, 2018 15:19

ich hoffe ich habe dir jetzt nicht deinen Sonntag verdorben.

Kannst Du nicht 1 mal Deine Meinung für Dich behalten.

du gehst schon vielen hier auf die NERVEN mit deinen unnötigen Kommentaren

Es geht nicht um das Konzert sondern um das Label viele Sammeln so etwas.

Ich will es ja nicht verkaufen wie du auf Ebay sondern dem 1 oder anderem eine FREUDE machen!!!!!!!

Bitte Herr Kaiser lass uns in Ruhe!!!

Date: February 18, 2018 15:21

Ratano
ich hoffe ich habe dir jetzt nicht deinen Sonntag verdorben.

Kannst Du nicht 1 mal Deine Meinung für Dich behalten.

du gehst schon vielen hier auf die NERVEN mit deinen unnötigen Kommentaren

Es geht nicht um das Konzert sondern um das Label viele Sammeln so etwas.

Ich will es ja nicht verkaufen wie du auf Ebay sondern dem 1 oder anderem eine FREUDE machen!!!!!!!

Bitte Herr Kaiser lass uns in Ruhe!!!

Man kann es auch so sehen: Du führst hier Leute in die Irre, die keine Ahnung haben.
Und: Weißt du, wie oft so ein Knallkopf schon MEINE threads mit unnötigen Kommentaren gestört hat?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-18 15:40 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: February 18, 2018 15:58

Keine gewalt, bitte! grinning smiley

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: February 18, 2018 16:06

Thanks for the upload!
Actually, I never heard of this label eye popping smiley

As for certain comments; they are needless and are leading to discussions that shouldn't be fought out here.
An objective comment on a release is enough.
Speaking of useless releases; DAC-183 is the Xth release of Hyde park 69 (2 different, incomplete sources) and downloaded from this site (both sources)....

Chris from Belgium

Date: February 18, 2018 16:13

coowouters
Thanks for the upload!

As for certain comments; they are needless and are leading to discussions that shouldn't be fought out here.
Speaking of useless releases; DAC-183 is the Xth release of Hyde park 69 (2 different, incomplete sources) and downloaded from this site (both sources)....

Okay, I will try my best. But what has this discussion to do with the new DAC-183? Which by the way is probably not useless for the real hardcore collectors (I'm no Hyde Park expert), otherwise the guy who uploaded it on this site had not done a good job.

Posted by: mjmjr ()
Date: February 18, 2018 17:44

coowouters
Thanks for the upload!

they actually released an incomplete title "honky tonk motel"....it was from philadelphia September 23, 1994.....incomplete but the sound was pretty good...but like I said incomplete.....one of the first silvers i ever bought actually

Date: February 18, 2018 17:48

mjmjr
coowouters
Thanks for the upload!

they actually released an incomplete title "honky tonk motel"....it was from philadelphia September 23, 1994.....incomplete but the sound was pretty good...but like I said incomplete.....one of the first silvers i ever bought actually

Honky Tonk Motel is a great recording. Unfortunately only half of the show, but the important songs are included.

Posted by: mjmjr ()
Date: February 18, 2018 17:55

Monsoon Ragoon
mjmjr
coowouters
Thanks for the upload!

Honky Tonk Motel is a great recording. Unfortunately only half of the show, but the important songs are included.

Yup.....great line by mick about the hurricane show the night before too, and the first doo doo doo doo doo in nearly 20 years

Posted by: hj3009 ()
Date: February 18, 2018 20:54

Thanks, Ratano!
Don't bother about some comments.
Cheers
Hervé

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: February 18, 2018 21:36

Thanks Ratano

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: February 18, 2018 23:13

Thank you Ratano for sharing this one. Nice to have this from this label too.

I like boots. Silvers and non silvers. It's all good.
A discussion to what label is best for what show, or what source is best for what label is also good to know, and great info for us fans and collectors.

For example : I would say in Mansoon's case : I prefer DAC's take on this show because .... rather then to say : this is a throwaway release. He should have said at least : in my opinion.

Thank you Ratano for this one.

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: February 18, 2018 23:17

Slightly OT and on anothernote : Today I bought the vault release Tokyo 1990 cd / dvd combo for a good price in the shop. Beautiful package. Very happy to have this.

Posted by: hobshobs1 ()
Date: February 19, 2018 09:46

Ratano: Many thanks for taking the time and effort to upload. Appreciate your kindness.

Monsoon Ragoon: I guess in a way you've answered your own question.

Your question in your first post of February 18 2018 - "Sometimes I wonder why such useless releases are being uploaded?"

Your second post of February 18 2018 - "Which by the way is probably not useless for the real hardcore collectors."

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: February 19, 2018 14:11

Meanwhile the comment in discussion here was put somewhat rude, I do like comments about quality and how something compares to other releases....even if it was my own torrent/upload, I would appreciate quality-comments more than just "thanks" ; and this Have A Beer bootleg was completely useless even by the time it was released (in the mid 90s). Kudos to the uploader though, for sharing from his collection

Date: February 19, 2018 15:58

hobshobs1
Ratano: Many thanks for taking the time and effort to upload. Appreciate your kindness.

Monsoon Ragoon: I guess in a way you've answered your own question.

Your question in your first post of February 18 2018 - "Sometimes I wonder why such useless releases are being uploaded?"

Your second post of February 18 2018 - "Which by the way is probably not useless for the real hardcore collectors."

I meant the new Hyde Park DAC. Have A Beer is TOTALLY useless. It was already a nonsense release in the 90's. But if anybody want to download the worst Oakland releases, okay.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: February 20, 2018 07:28

Vielen Dank Ratano! Thanks oince again for sharing your silvers here! Very much appreciated! thumbs up

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: February 22, 2018 18:34

Thanks

Posted by: kobro ()
Date: February 22, 2018 20:56

Thank you
Now i can upgrade mine smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1922
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home