Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Some new revealing footage outta the DW-period...
Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: February 16, 2018 21:57

NeddieFlanders
Monsoon Ragoon
ouroux58
Monsoon Ragoon
Bill is at 12'04 I think (very short). But he wasn't there every day as it seems.

Bill was there at 98 percent of the time.

If this is true, he was there, but didn't do much. At least he is not on most tracks on the album. I don't know on which outtakes he plays. The chaos around the band wasn't his cup of tea I guess. Ron and Charlie were totally out of it at the time obviously.

Bill can be seen in the footage twice. He was there, but as he was probably the only core member at the time not taking any kind of uppers, he went earlier than the others, not after sunrise where most footage here was shot - he was most probably already gone by then.
I guess this was his common practise and is one of the reasons why he isn't on all tracks (not only on Dirty Work).

N

Just to say that every morning, Bill left the studio with copies of tapes of the night session.

Re: The Rolling Stones - Never seen before! Paris January to July 1985
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: February 17, 2018 01:30

Cristiano Radtke
1963luca0
Apologizes, if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember that this video circolated on VHS among Collectors as The Making of Undercover. In other words, 1983 and not 1985.
Bye, Luca

It's from 1985. See the first post, from the guy who shot this video: [iorr.org]

1985 indeed but still a good question about UC that was also recorded at Pathe, did anyone here follow these sessions as well ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: February 17, 2018 08:30

Cooltoplady
Bjorn
Driving in Paris? Keith? And what an attitude! No wonder DW turned out to be such a great, hard album!!!

I hope you are being sarcastic

I hope he wasn't sarcastic.

Posted by: gomper076 ()
Date: February 17, 2018 23:37

Is there a Making Of Undercover doc? Is that the one where they show the UOTN video being shot?

Re: POST.Paris 1985 video - The Rolling Stones - Never seen before! Paris January to July 1985
Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: February 18, 2018 11:17

Anybody knows where to get the 1985 studio rehearsal recordings? I mean the unreleased non-bootleg stuff recorded from the outside.

Re: POST.Paris 1985 video - The Rolling Stones - Never seen before! Paris January to July 1985
Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: February 18, 2018 12:46

Monsoon Ragoon
Anybody knows where to get the 1985 studio rehearsal recordings? I mean the unreleased non-bootleg stuff recorded from the outside.

Interesting question from Mister "Please Don't Ask For Upload".

N

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: February 18, 2018 14:27

NeddieFlanders
Monsoon Ragoon

Interesting question from Mister "Please Don't Ask For Upload".

N

I wanna buy it, I don't wanna upload the stuff. Downloading doesn't work with my tablet.
The "please don't..."-sentence I added to avoid that some i####s again mess up my for sale-thread like many times before. Satisfied?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-18 14:42 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: February 19, 2018 00:00

On the "Rocks Off" forum, you can see pictures taken by Christian Fiot.

Credits will be soon updated on Rocks Off.

One of these :

Christian Kitoise, can you remember how and when you took this picture ?thumbs down

Date: February 19, 2018 00:16

Kitoise, do you remember why Mick Jagger put his glasses on when leaving the studio ?

Do You remember who took the picture ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-19 00:17 by LiveAtHidepark.

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: February 20, 2018 23:17

post of the year
amazing !!

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: kitoise ()
Date: February 21, 2018 10:14

These photos were given to me by Jacques as I went only at night on Pathe Marconi studios and I sent somes of these to 'Rocks Off' forum years ago.
Great memories! Thanks Jacques!

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: February 21, 2018 11:04

kitoise
These photos were given to me by Jacques as I went only at night on Pathe Marconi studios and I sent somes of these to 'Rocks Off' forum years ago.

The picture on "ROCKS OFF" with Jo kissing Ronnie is mine. I don't know how Jacques would have had the opportunity to give you this photo.
I can't remember if I gave you a copy or to someone else who give to someone else, et cætera. I think Jacques didn't tell you he was the photographer.
The best thing then, is to credite to "unknown". After the photographer when he'll watch the pictures could ask to a correction of the credit. Not world war but honesty.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-21 11:25 by ouroux58.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: March 1, 2018 10:23

For those whom missed this, uploaded to Stonesvault.

1985 mp4 + Photos Paris january to july 85 (2018 new to circulation) from JMarcou
[www.filefactory.com]

Posted by: MrBird65 ()
Date: March 2, 2018 20:24

Great! Thank you stonesmuziekfan!

Date: March 8, 2018 01:03

May 13, 1985

picture taken by Ouroux.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: March 8, 2018 01:25

thumbs up Top shot ! Thanks for sharing it winking smiley

HMN

Date: March 8, 2018 01:57

kitoise

Kitoise. Si je peux me permettre de te le dire, Christian, tu es un trou du cul, et de la pire espèce. Un gros radin qui essayes toujours de tanner le dos des autres. Je prend tout, je donne rien.
Il y a 30 (trente) ans je t'ai donné (gratos - pas des photocopies - les vrais) des singles et EP (que tu as ensuite mis dans tes "Michelle Breton" productions .... Mais toi, tu m'as donné quelque chose en échange ?

Jamais.

Les milliers de photocopies que te faisait gratos HP.

T'es un salaud, et tu le sait.

Bon il te reste la possibilité de porter plainte auprès de BV.

a+

Date: March 8, 2018 02:06

Honestman

Thanks to Ouroux.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: March 8, 2018 02:13

Ouroux for the credit of the pic and you for sharing it !

HMN

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 8, 2018 12:43

gomper076
Is there a Making Of Undercover doc? Is that the one where they show the UOTN video being shot?

Apparently the 1982 sessions didn't have the same fan following as the DW sessions, not sure why, maybe the word didn't go out they were in Paris ? As for a documentary, I wonder if something didn't show up on YouTube recently with the filming at the Bains Douches for the UC clip.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: March 8, 2018 13:14

Honestman

Yes, top shot, Ouroux took the picture at the right place and right time, KR looks relaxed and HUMAN on this picture.

Ouroux thumbs up

Date: April 11, 2018 23:32

Guitar Tech Alan Rogan - June 07, 1985 - photo Ouroux

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1662
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home