Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Not completely off topic
Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: January 20, 2018 13:16

I've started a campaign in the hope it will get noticed by someone in the Stones camp, can you please like, follow and share my page so we can get noticed. Release a 50th Anniversary Edition of Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out!

"I've got nasty habits I take tea at three"

Re: Not completely off topic
Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: January 20, 2018 13:43

Nonsense threads like this should be deleted...

Posted by: nick ()
Date: January 20, 2018 17:10

If the Stones "camp" saw this they would say Yeahhh...NO.

Date: January 21, 2018 17:40

Monsoon Ragoon

Yeah and nonsense members like you should be kicked off completely! Moron!

Date: January 21, 2018 17:59

I will inform bv that you are insulting people.

Date: January 21, 2018 18:15

Monsoon Ragoon
I will inform bv that you are insulting people.

Can I just draw your attention to “nonsense” did you not say that about me? Calling you out and saying how it is isn’t an insult. But please run along and tell the teacher if you must!

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: January 22, 2018 22:14

Monsoon Ragoon

I'm still trying to figure out what the problem is with a campaign for a 50th anniversary edition of GYYYA. Seems perfectly logical to me, especially in terms of probable hopes and expectations of untold numbers of fans.

Date: January 22, 2018 22:46

stonesman87
Monsoon Ragoon

I'm still trying to figure out what the problem is with a campaign for a 50th anniversary edition of GYYYA. Seems perfectly logical to me, especially in terms of probable hopes and expectations of untold numbers of fans.

I just think they won't wanna beat the 2009 release after a decade. We will wait forever for all complete Baltimore and NYC shows in official sound. Maybe a petition for BB 50 with bonus CD makes more sense.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-01-22 22:48 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Date: January 23, 2018 10:27

Monsoon Ragoon
stonesman87
Monsoon Ragoon

I just think they won't wanna beat the 2009 release after a decade. We will wait forever for all complete Baltimore and NYC shows in official sound. Maybe a petition for BB 50 with bonus CD makes more sense.

10-4. It's just that I don't see what makes this a nonsense thread. Plenty of stuff is re-released with even more expanded content, as suggested by Nasty Habits, in that sort of time frame and less, is well-received, and for The Stones, there's more than just plenty to go around and room for everything amongst the millions of fans. We get what we get, and with increasing quality and content. Mick is even singing better than he has for years, Fonda Theatre being just one example. His range sounds as good as decades ago. I have no complaints. I expect that whatever's next will be more than just interesting.

Date: January 23, 2018 11:23

stonesman87
Monsoon Ragoon
stonesman87
Monsoon Ragoon

10-4. It's just that I don't see what makes this a nonsense thread. Plenty of stuff is re-released with even more expanded content, as suggested by Nasty Habits, in that sort of time frame and less, is well-received, and for The Stones, there's more than just plenty to go around and room for everything amongst the millions of fans. We get what we get, and with increasing quality and content. Mick is even singing better than he has for years, Fonda Theatre being just one example. His range sounds as good as decades ago. I have no complaints. I expect that whatever's next will be more than just interesting.

What has Jagger’s current singing to do with this absurd petition?

Date: January 23, 2018 11:40

I'm not going to comment any further in this stream of negative comments. This thread turned negative in the 2nd entry, turned very negative with the 4th entry, conspicuous for its words from the originator of this thread, and has now returned to the negative style of the 2nd entry. This isn't what IORR is about.

Date: January 29, 2018 21:22

stonesman87
I'm not going to comment any further in this stream of negative comments. This thread turned negative in the 2nd entry, turned very negative with the 4th entry, conspicuous for its words from the originator of this thread, and has now returned to the negative style of the 2nd entry. This isn't what IORR is about.

No negativity coming from me, I was trying to close down the negativity and the trolling of my two threads. I’m glad you’re onboard with my idea stonesman87. What I need is more people like you on the thread commenting.

Posted by: hj3009 ()
Date: January 29, 2018 21:55

I too would like to get more of the 1969 shows, something like King Crimson does with his boxes ... But I'm aware it's only a dream.
Just one word: don't bother about some "besserwisser" who never shared anything here except for some arrogant comments and something they want to sell.
Ich auch hätte es gerne, wenn mehr 1969 Stones-Auftritte offiziell veröffentlicht würden. Etwas, wie King Crimson mit seinen Boxen tut. Aber ich bin mir dessen bewusst, dass es nur ein Traum ist.
Nur noch ein paar Worte: Es ist unnötig, sich um "Besserwisser" zu kümmern, die hier niemals etwas geteilt haben ausser einige arrogante Kommentare oder Mitteillungen über das, was sie verkaufen möchten.
Cheers
Hervé

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-01-29 22:09 by hj3009.

Posted by: eduardoacdc ()
Date: January 29, 2018 22:23

Hmmmm meh...

Date: January 30, 2018 06:05

Nasty Habits
stonesman87

No negativity coming from me, I was trying to close down the negativity and the trolling of my two threads. I’m glad you’re onboard with my idea stonesman87. What I need is more people like you on the thread commenting.

Thanks for concurring. thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2007
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home