Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: "Glimpses Of Exhibitionism" mix of individual tracks & video (Frankenstein Production n°31)
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: January 18, 2018 19:06

Glimpses of exhibitionism
(Frankenstein production n°31)
Here you’ll find snippets from individual tracks for « Miss You » and « Rocks Off » taped during the exhibitionism exposition.
Thanks to Exilestones that point me at this topic on IORR « Exhibitionism thread » and of course to the taper « mrpaulincanada » (https://iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,2205345,page=52)
As he wrote : « Sorry about the quality, but hey, it was the best that my buddy could do....there's some background audio that was playing in the same room which is unfortunate...I have access to some of the other songs/stems if people are interested....The Rocks Off clips are all about 1:30 long, too bad they're not the entire song ».
I asked « mrpaulincanada », for the other songs/stems hoping to get more snippets but I never receive an answer so I decided to make a compilation with the only posted snippets.
Of course all snippets have not the same interest…make your selection.
I added 4 videos in mp4: General presentation, TV report in London and Las Vegas and an Ileen Gallagher (Exhibitionism curator) interview.
This makes a mixing work… a Frankenstein production

The inlay:
Part I°] « Miss You » individual snippets:
01 – guitar 1
02 – piano & harmonica
03 – voice
04 – guitar 2
05 – sax
06 – bass

PartII°] « Rocks Off » individual snippets:
07 – Keith guitar
08 – Nicky piano
09 – MJ voice
10 – MT guitar (first notes from KR)
11 – Drums
12 – Backing vocals
13 – Bass
14 - percussions

Part III°]: some videos
15 - Exhibitionism: general presentation (mp4 – 720p)
16 - TV report: Exhibitionism in London (mp4 – 480p)
17 - TV report: Rock out at the R. S. Exhibitionism in Las Vegas (mp4 – 720p)
18 - Ileen Gallagher Exhibitionism curator: A Backstage Pass To The R. S. Exhibitionism (mp4 – 720p)

Post on IORR : [www.iorr.org]
By StonyRoad in January 2018
link valid for one month ( so until 18/02/18)
[workupload.com]

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-01-18 19:08 by StonyRoad.

Re: POST: "Glimpses Of Exhibitionism" mix of individual tracks & video (Frankenstein Production n°31)
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: January 18, 2018 19:09

Thank you!!!

Chris from Belgium

Re: POST: "Glimpses Of Exhibitionism" mix of individual tracks & video (Frankenstein Production n°31)
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 18, 2018 20:05

Thanks a lot Norbert!

Posted by: Antonio218 ()
Date: January 18, 2018 21:56

Great Norbert!!!

Posted by: Heartbreaker 69 ()
Date: January 18, 2018 23:44

Thanks a lot Norbert!

Posted by: nick ()
Date: January 19, 2018 00:19

Is there going to be a 2nd CD of Honky Tonk Women, Start Me Up, and Angie?

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: January 19, 2018 01:54

Nice one!
Cheers smileys with beer

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: January 19, 2018 02:23

Thank You...

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: January 19, 2018 04:28

Thank you, Norbert!

Start me Up, Honky Tonk Women and Angie were also posted by mrpaulincanada, in case you missed it.

Start me Up: [iorr.org]

Honky Tonk Women: [iorr.org]

Angie: [iorr.org]

Date: January 19, 2018 06:57

That's why I asked if a second "Glimpse" was coming out for those tracks.

Thank you Norbert!

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: January 19, 2018 07:58

Thank you very much ,
smileys with beer

Date: January 19, 2018 10:35

Cristiano Radtke
Thank you, Norbert!

Start me Up, Honky Tonk Women and Angie were also posted by mrpaulincanada, in case you missed it.

oh yes I was missing them!!! thanks a lot!!! now I had the choice to rework and complete this vol 031 or create a vol 32!

Date: January 19, 2018 11:26

StonyRoad
oh yes I was missing them!!! thanks a lot!!! now I have the choice to rework and complete this vol 031 or create a vol 32!

One vote for reworking Vol 31!

Date: January 19, 2018 12:08

nick
StonyRoad
oh yes I was missing them!!! thanks a lot!!! now I have the choice to rework and complete this vol 031 or create a vol 32!

I'm "working" on it and will post a completed version this evening

Posted by: 5strings ()
Date: January 19, 2018 12:10

StonyRoad
nick
StonyRoad

I'm "working" on it and will post a completed version this evening

Great news !!
Thankssmileys with beer

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: January 19, 2018 12:21

nick
StonyRoad

And another vote for reworking Vol 31 smileys with beer

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: redsock ()
Date: January 19, 2018 16:27

Wow!!!

Thanks.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: January 19, 2018 16:58

StonyRoad
Cristiano Radtke
Thank you, Norbert!

oh yes I was missing them!!! thanks a lot!!! now I had the choice to rework and complete this vol 031 or create a vol 32!

Another vote for the vol. 31. smileys with beer

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: January 19, 2018 18:22

thanks norbert

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: January 19, 2018 18:28

Thanks

Posted by: gomper076 ()
Date: January 20, 2018 22:01

Thanks for sharing thisthumbs up

Date: January 21, 2018 19:16

gomper076
Thanks for sharing thisthumbs up
you'd better download the NEW VERSION (that containt 3 more songs!)
[iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-01-21 21:40 by StonyRoad.

Posted by: gomper076 ()
Date: January 22, 2018 08:47

Got it now. Thankssmiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1823
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home