Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

therollingstonesshop.com ??
Posted by: stalemate97 ()
Date: January 3, 2018 02:01

Hi Guys

Do you know what is the difference between "therollingstonesshop.com" and "store.digitalstores.co.uk/rollingstones" ? (except they are two distinctive web sites).

What is the Official shop ?

On the first one you can buy on air Yellow vinyl for examples. Prices are low and they have more items to sell.

Thanks for your answers.

Re: therollingstonesshop.com ??
Posted by: nick ()
Date: January 3, 2018 02:44

It's a different way to sucker you into still ordering from them because their main store sucks so bad at fulfilling orders. ???

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: January 3, 2018 10:31

nick
It's a different way to sucker you into still ordering from them because their main store sucks so bad at fulfilling orders. ???

Right, that's the truth, thumbs up!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: January 3, 2018 10:45

stalemate97

Do you know what is the difference between "therollingstonesshop.com" and "store.digitalstores.co.uk/rollingstones" ?

Looks like 'TheRollingStonesShop.com' is intended for North America (Prices in $) while 'Store.Digitalstores.co.uk/RollingStones' is intended for Europe (Prices in €).

When I open 'TheRollingStonesShop.com' from Europe I will be automatically redirected to 'Store.Digitalstores.co.uk/RollingStones' ....

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: January 3, 2018 15:23

Irix
stalemate97

Do you know what is the difference between "therollingstonesshop.com" and "store.digitalstores.co.uk/rollingstones" ?

Looks like 'TheRollingStonesShop.com' is intended for North America (Prices in $) while 'Store.Digitalstores.co.uk/RollingStones' is intended for Europe (Prices in €).

When I open 'TheRollingStonesShop.com' from Europe I will be automatically redirected to 'Store.Digitalstores.co.uk/RollingStones' ....

Les baisés, comptez-vous!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1851
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home