Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

1969 Promo Album A Beauty
Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: December 2, 2017 21:06

Hi All: Before I go dig out this gem and take photos..I am interested in finding out if there are any serious buyers?

THanks,

SOULSURVIVOR

Re: 1969 Promo Album A Beauty
Date: December 3, 2017 06:41

If not here, then surely on eBay.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: December 3, 2017 13:39

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
If not here, then surely on eBay.

I don't know much about vinyl, but eBay can be a dangerous place to buy this one.
If we're talking about the famous "Promotional Album" that was pressed in very small quantities and sent to radio stations, you have to be aware that there are many fakes around. Also, some people offer the Australian version, which isn't rare at all (compared to the "Real Deal").

In 2010, an original was sold for or £5,655.00, that's about $9,160!!!!!

People looking for this one will need to be very, very careful!
(I was lucky to get the one sent to our National Broadcasting Station through a friend who worked there, and I'm keeping it in a vault at my bank!)

I'm NOT talking about soulsurvivor1's offer, just about what happens on eBay all the time.

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: December 3, 2017 16:21

This one has been with me for 16 years and one of my best friend's for another 20. I am the third owner. This one's the real deal and cover and vinyl are stunningly gorgeous! I will share EBAY link on this thread.

THanks,

SOULSURVIVOR

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1715
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home