Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: Hopkins Tape
Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: November 16, 2017 06:02

Picking through the graveyard of my Mac's very dead hard drive, I find this four song little masterpiece is something I'm missing. Any chance of a flac re-up? ta

Re: Request: Hopkins Tape
Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: November 16, 2017 08:19

Do you mean the Nicky Hopkins Exile Tape ?
eye rolling smiley

Date: November 16, 2017 08:36

Broesel2404
Do you mean the Nicky Hopkins Exile Tape ?
eye rolling smiley

Exactly!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 16, 2017 08:41

Isn't it available for download in the (excellent >grinning smiley<) Rarest Outtakes thread [www.iorr.org] ? Yes it is !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: November 16, 2017 11:32

& where, my lad, on this page that is so full of information I've blown my two brain cells from here to Washington, DC, is the mofo?

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: November 16, 2017 12:31

The untitled instrumental is very very nice and similar to I'll Let You Know.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: November 16, 2017 12:47

HEILOOBAAS
& where, my lad, on this page that is so full of information I've blown my two brain cells from here to Washington, DC, is the mofo?

It's still available here:

[mega.nz]

And the next 7 days here:

[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-16 12:51 by coowouters.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 16, 2017 16:13

HEILOOBAAS

ctrl+f and then type Hopkins ;-) You'll get a summary, links to the original page on IORR and a download link ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: November 16, 2017 19:01

HEILOOBAAS
Picking through the graveyard of my Mac's very dead hard drive, I find this four song little masterpiece is something I'm missing. Any chance of a flac re-up? ta

We did distill it down to flac after considerable eq work but it’s from the original lossy YouTube source for now...lossless lurking!

Date: November 16, 2017 21:30

Munichhilton
HEILOOBAAS

We did distill it down to flac after considerable eq work but it’s from the original lossy YouTube source for now...lossless lurking!

It's been awhile since I heard it and I must say I kind of jolted when I heard the first notes of Rocks Off. But it all evened out. I can equalize it on VLC if I wish (Soul Survivor plays really slow, methinks) but who TF cares? It still sounds great. And I get to sing the words and not slur them like Mickette did. Who could ask for anything more?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1998
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home