Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 12 of 13
Re: Thanks to all loyal and trusted trading partners. We were all aware of this potential leak risk. Let's stick together.
Posted by: wildcolonialboy ()
Date: April 16, 2018 10:25

Hi rskinno,
at first i want to thank you for all your great posts.
Can i please have the link too?

wildcolonialboy@gmx.de

TIA wildcolonialboy

Re: Thanks to all loyal and trusted trading partners. We were all aware of this potential leak risk. Let's stick together.
Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: April 16, 2018 11:51

Thank You rskinno

Posted by: wildcolonialboy ()
Date: April 16, 2018 13:57

That was fast.
Thank you very much.

Posted by: MickDaseway ()
Date: April 16, 2018 15:10

Please very much

mickdaseway@gmail.com

Thanks

Posted by: selgas ()
Date: April 16, 2018 16:58

can i have it too, rskinno? thanks

selgas@hotmail.com

Posted by: hansalwa ()
Date: April 16, 2018 17:08

Please send link to me
hansalwa@gmx.de

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: April 16, 2018 20:11

Please rskinno

rmaeso@hotmail.com
Thanks

Posted by: no satisfaction ()
Date: April 16, 2018 20:22

Thank you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-16 20:24 by no satisfaction.

Posted by: astsu ()
Date: April 16, 2018 22:28

I would like the link of your compilation.

forwhat@outlook.de

Thank you.

Posted by: CaptainAcid ()
Date: April 17, 2018 08:04

i still did not get it, so i`ll ask again.....can you please send it?

acid.captain@yahoo.com

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: April 17, 2018 11:32

CaptainAcid
i still did not get it, so i`ll ask again.....can you please send it?

[email protected]

It was on Stonesvault mailinglist Friday 13th. I will resend.

Posted by: astsu ()
Date: April 17, 2018 13:07

I haven't got it either...

forwhat@outlook.de

Thank you.

Date: April 17, 2018 21:31

Thanks

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: April 17, 2018 22:54

ReelStone
stonesmuziekfan
This is not official but,

If you make a small contribution towards the cost of maintaining the Stonesvault file sharing account, it would be very much appreciated.

Anyone who donates will be added to a private mailing list to receive lots of links not posted to IORR,

You will find the donation button here; [iorr.org]

When you help us, I will help you to get these outtakes.

Cashing in before the leak, cashing in after the leak, I'm overwhelmed by your skills as a businessman.

I can safely say that that is the most ill informed post I have ever read on this board in 8 years..............................and there have been a few.........completely cretinous ................thumbs down

Posted by: mikehat ()
Date: April 17, 2018 23:53

x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-18 00:00 by mikehat.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: April 18, 2018 00:07

ReelStone
stonesmuziekfan
This is not official but,

If you make a small contribution towards the cost of maintaining the Stonesvault file sharing account, it would be very much appreciated.

Anyone who donates will be added to a private mailing list to receive lots of links not posted to IORR,

You will find the donation button here; [iorr.org]

When you help us, I will help you to get these outtakes.

Cashing in before the leak, cashing in after the leak, I'm overwhelmed by your skills as a businessman.

Come on Reelstone, this is not about business its all about to share the music with all of us, he needs money to maintain the links alive and safe in good place ready to share...

Thanks for the leak, hope something more like this can be shared in future!!

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: April 18, 2018 00:34

Reelstone

whilst I appreciate you had rare unheard material to some people. Why then did you post looking for trades?. Are you not responsible for leaking material And how do your 'LOYAL TRUSTED PARTNERS FEEL - now feel. Me? I am just happy to hear the material. This could have been so much easier without the tease element. I also respect your ownership of the material and I thank you for bringing it to our attention. Without your posts we may have never heard the music. That's all I care about - Thank you.
Without prejudice.
Tonstone

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-18 07:39 by Tonstone.

Date: April 18, 2018 01:33

Just throwing my two cents in, because why not? Obviously, no one has to share what they don't want to, but it certainly is better if they share what they can. Having said that, collectors are only human. Humans have a shelf life, unlike most recordings.

Don't want to get too grim, but it's the sad truth. If a collector passes away without sharing recordings, in a sense the recording will often die with them.

Posted by: WetWillie ()
Date: April 18, 2018 19:38

astsu
I haven't got it either...

forwhat@outlook.de

Thank you.

I found the rskinno compilation link in my spam folder.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: April 20, 2018 02:39

May I also receive a link for the complete sessions? Thank you.

Posted by: dcarey ()
Date: April 20, 2018 02:59

May I also be lucky enough to receive the link for the complete sessions.

davidcarey2442@sbcglobal.net

Posted by: joemusic1958 ()
Date: April 20, 2018 07:59

May I please have a link to the complete sessions ?
Thanks
Tim

tdsailtx@yahoo.com

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: April 20, 2018 17:30

Hi All!

I would appreciate the rskinno compilation link as well. Thanks for sharing!

rossv427@hotmail.com

Ross

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: April 21, 2018 04:55

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Just throwing my two cents in, because why not? Obviously, no one has to share what they don't want to, but it certainly is better if they share what they can. Having said that, collectors are only human. Humans have a shelf life, unlike most recordings.

Don't want to get too grim, but it's the sad truth. If a collector passes away without sharing recordings, in a sense the recording will often die with them.

100% agree!

Date: April 21, 2018 06:29

Argentino
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

100% agree!
+1

Posted by: emr9410 ()
Date: April 21, 2018 09:11

Thanks
René

rgrenacher@hotmail.com

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: April 21, 2018 21:45

emr9410
Thanks
René

[email protected]

Check on [iorr.org], look for exilestones post.

Posted by: hajduk ()
Date: May 9, 2018 18:55

Please can someone send me a link.
Thank you

Date: May 12, 2018 20:31

hajduk
Please can someone send me a link.
Thank you

Check here.

Posted by: claudine ()
Date: May 21, 2018 10:39

I'd like to have the link too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-22 10:36 by claudine.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213Next
Current Page: 12 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1958
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home