Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Thank you to all tapers, Youtubers, those who remastered shows of this Tour and those who made (and are still making) great DVDs! smileys with beer
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: October 27, 2017 18:48

I would like to express my gratitude to all those who took the risk to tape shows and shared them with us. A special mention goes to CL, who provided us his recordings usually within hours after the show(s) had ended.

Also many thanks to those who took the time to remaster recordings (rskinno, RDP,....)

And let's not forget the DVDs, provided mainly by midimannz and Zitrock.

Forgive me for not mentioning all who participated in bringing the No Filter Tour to us; youtubers, uploaders here and on other sites and so on!

Thanks to them, I was able to follow this tour, the first I missed since 1973, due to health issues!

Thank you people!!!!!!!!!

Chris from Belgium

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-28 21:44 by coowouters.

Re: Thank you to all tapers and those who remastered shows of this Tour and to those who made great DVDs!
Posted by: nikola0406 ()
Date: October 27, 2017 18:55

Yes. Thank you guys a lot.

Re: Thank you to all tapers and those who remastered shows of this Tour and to those who made great DVDs!
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 27, 2017 18:55

Agre 100% with all your words Chris! My gratitude to all of them and to you too!
Cheers!
smileys with beer

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: October 27, 2017 18:57

Yes indeed. All salutes to those tapers!

Heroes in my book.

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: October 27, 2017 18:58

VERY WELL Said Chris & THANX to Everybody ...hope you are feeling better ...

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: October 27, 2017 20:03

Thank you guys!!!!!

Posted by: stalemate97 ()
Date: October 27, 2017 20:20

Well say

Thank you all guys

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 27, 2017 20:43

smileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beer

One for each show..............thanks very much to everyone......

Bootxpress, CL, Britney, Daydream visuals, rskinno, Wb, Honestman, Falo, Flottman1, SH, armin944, Sir Muddy, vox12string, Selena & Debbie, Andrea82, Captainacid, meintheworld, Carbobueno, Fortylicks, ONE8BUNG, Henrik, mkk1, dcba, Barghest, Keesie, teaparty076 and all Youtube uploaders - and of course, last but certainly not least, Jaap, Werther2003, Chris from Belguim, Quique and Midimannz............

And another one for each show.

smileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beer

Thanks alot...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-28 03:47 by EddieByword.

Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: October 27, 2017 21:06

Totally Agree, thanks to all involved

Date: October 27, 2017 22:33

EddieByword

Bootxpress, CL, Britney, Daydream visuals, rskinno, Wb, Honestman, Falo, Flottman1, SH, armin944, Sir Muddy, vox12string, Selena & Debbie, Andrea82, Captainacid, meintheworld, Carbobueno, Fortylicks, ONE8BUNG, Henrik, mkk1, dcba, Barghest, Keesie, teaparty076 and all Youtube uploaders - and of course, last but certainly not least, Jaap, Chris, Quique and Midimannz............

Thanks alot...
And another one for you too! smileys with beer

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: October 28, 2017 00:25

I too would like to thank all for there contributions and a special thanks too coowouters for being there for all of us when we need links in wetransfer or when we missed a link. We can always count on you.

Date: October 28, 2017 01:14

THE DON
I too would like to thank all for there contributions and a special thanks too coowouters for being there for all of us when we need links in wetransfer or when we missed a link. We can always count on you.
A wonderful man from Belgium! Hats off to him! smileys with beer

Posted by: armin944 ()
Date: October 28, 2017 03:04

Excellent! Thank you!

Posted by: legin ()
Date: October 28, 2017 03:21

Absolutely...Thanks to everyone for their generosity in sharing/uploading/re-mastering etc...A special thanks to midimannz for the wonderful DVD's !!

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: October 28, 2017 03:24

Jesus Christ, is it over?

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 28, 2017 03:48

Quique-stone
EddieByword

Bootxpress, CL, Britney, Daydream visuals, rskinno, Wb, Honestman, Falo, Flottman1, SH, armin944, Sir Muddy, vox12string, Selena & Debbie, Andrea82, Captainacid, meintheworld, Carbobueno, Fortylicks, ONE8BUNG, Henrik, mkk1, dcba, Barghest, Keesie, teaparty076 and all Youtube uploaders - and of course, last but certainly not least, Jaap, Werther2003, Chris from Belguim, Quique and Midimannz............

Thanks alot...
And another one for you too! smileys with beer

smileys with beer

Posted by: stoned52 ()
Date: October 28, 2017 10:57

Many, many thanks for all your work. It's amazing to have the whole tour on audio or video. I'm looking foreward to 2018, the show should never end.

Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: October 28, 2017 11:33

Grand merci de Châteauroux, France

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 28, 2017 11:56

Also thanks to yourself Chris for your uninterrupted flow of wetransfers, despite your illness

Ook jij bedankt Chris, voor je onophoudende stroom van wetransfers, ondanks je ziekte

thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-28 11:57 by stonesmuziekfan.

Posted by: joguema ()
Date: October 28, 2017 11:57

I was at the show in Hamburg and had never expected to get recordings from EVERY stop on this tour so fast.

Thanks to all involved!

Posted by: finn ()
Date: October 28, 2017 14:31

Thank You ALL

Posted by: lima01 ()
Date: October 28, 2017 14:40

Thank You very Much !!!!hot smiley

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: October 28, 2017 15:25

coowouters
I would like to express my gratitude to all those who took the risk to tape shows and shared them with us. A special mention goes to CL, who provided us his recordings usually within hours after the show(s) had ended.

Also many thanks to those who took the time to remaster recordings (rskinno, RDP,....)

And let's not forget the DVDs, provided mainly by midimannz and Zitrock.

Forgive me for not mentioning all who participated in bringing the No Filter Tour to us!

Thanks to them, I was able to follow this tour, the first I missed since 1973, due to health issues!

Thank you people!!!!!!!!!
And thanks for you chris
and iorr
i would like help you (with Some uploads), but iorr is my principal source
Chris you´re always ready to help to anybody that need some stuff
(sorry about my english)
One more time
THANKS

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: October 28, 2017 15:31

EddieByword

Thanks alot...

smileys with beer

Posted by: Mander2311 ()
Date: October 28, 2017 18:41

GRAZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>grinning smiley<smileys with beersmoking smiley

Posted by: jumpinjackflavio ()
Date: October 28, 2017 21:26

A big thank you for your generosity!!!

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: October 28, 2017 21:34

You Brits now it's your turn to be good... winking smiley smileys with beer

Re: Thank you to all tapers, Youtubers, those who remastered shows of this Tour and those who made (and are still making) great DVDs! smileys with beer
Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: October 29, 2017 09:44

A very BIG thank you to all involved

G.
P.S.
I was in Paris 3, in the Pit with a Lucky Dip, and for the first time I decided not to take any photos or videos, because I did not want to lose even one second of the gig.
I made the right decision .... sorry.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-29 09:47 by Stone601.

Re: Thank you to all tapers, Youtubers, those who remastered shows of this Tour and those who made (and are still making) great DVDs! smileys with beer
Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: October 29, 2017 10:19

Stone601
A very BIG thank you to all involved

G.
P.S.
I was in Paris 3, in the Pit with a Lucky Dip, and for the first time I decided not to take any photos or videos, because I did not want to lose even one second of the gig.
I made the right decision .... sorry.

forgiven ;-)

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: October 29, 2017 16:45

andrews27
Jesus Christ, is it over?

My wife's sentiment exactly.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2031
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home