Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

To yvonnedanger (and maybe to some others too)
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: October 13, 2017 21:22

yvonnedanger
I know people have a lot going on. This wasn't regarding recordings specifically, but in general - I have asked questions or posted other things on other threads without response. I do realize this is a community, most of you have "known" eachother for years and I'm "only" a newbie. Like I said, no offense to anybody but sometimes it's not as easy as asking and getting a (prompt) response.

It's not because you're a "newbie" that your post are being "ignored" or not promptly answered.
Usually people will try to help out ASAP, but if your post is hidden as a response in a thread on page 11, it's easy overlooked (see for example your post with the link to your photos: [iorr.org] ).
Sometimes it's better to start a new thread; it will be more easily to see and you will have a better chance on a faster reply.
Also, some people do not visit all the sections on the board (Tell Me", "Hot Stuff", "Sold Out" and so on), so posting in the wrong place might get you no reply.
And even worse; a lot of people are just leechers; they will get the uploads here (some will post a "thank you", but that are usually always the same people), but will never upload anything,
not even if someone missed an upload they snatched and is asking for a re-upload, AND I HATE THAT angry smiley

Anyway, welcome aboard!

Chris from Belgium

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1370
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home