Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Copenhagen 2017 (NEW) - Of All The 2017 No Filter Audience Recordings So Far This Is The Best - Sample
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 14, 2017 11:17

Mick Jagger is the Reel Stone
He told the world to bootleg freely

Re: Copenhagen 2017 (NEW) - Of All The 2017 No Filter Audience Recordings So Far This Is The Best - Sample
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 14, 2017 18:17

stonesmuziekfan
Mick Jagger is the Reel Stone
He told the world to bootleg freely

Glorious! smileys with beer

Posted by: mkk1 ()
Date: October 15, 2017 12:50

Hi Reelstone
Are you thinking of sharing your recording?

The recording I shared from Copenhagen is quite okay, but a better one would be much apppriciated.

I am from Copenhagen, so recordings "from home" are much appriciated,

Thanks, MKK

Posted by: ReelStone ()
Date: November 9, 2017 21:54

The tour is long over. Sound quality-wise it really turned out to be the VERY BEST complete audience recording. A 2017 No Filter tour reference recording.

Thank you to old and new trading partners. Let's keep in touch.

Posted by: EasterMan ()
Date: November 9, 2017 23:24

Whatever you say...

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: November 10, 2017 01:01

If we can't hear it, we won't be able to judge how fantastic and complete that recording is.

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: November 10, 2017 01:48

And without giving the guy some bread NO ONE will. Does my head in this one like. Same thing every time, 'Here taste this, you like?' and then leaves everyone to ask about it and i suspect waiting for a cash offer. Which i suppose is fine because it is Buy/Sell/Trade but this one teases and teases, talks almost in riddles. Spit it out man, what are you wanting for your quite ordinary recordings as it's pretty obvious you don't share the kindness of the majority of other guys and gals here who give for free and for the love of The Rolling Stones. Say what you're after Reelstone or don't bother. That is my opinion only.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-10 01:49 by geordiestone.

Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: November 10, 2017 11:47

My Lucca recording is better, and for free. Don't worry about this medium recording.

Posted by: mkk1 ()
Date: November 10, 2017 13:33

Why do you keep talking about your recording, telling how fantastic it is, if you don't want to share? I would love to hear your recording, but lets face it, it is a bootleg, not a spaceship.
Maybe we can only be disapointed, now that the use of the "reference recording" term has been used. I don't know.
Personally I donwload a lot of recordings made by fans here on iorr, and I also share my work when I can.
That's what this is all about, sharing with other fans, so we can all enjoy the Stones' music.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: November 11, 2017 05:24

ReelStone

Thank you to old and new trading partners. Let's keep in touch.

I emailed you when you first posted this but no response.

Makes it difficult to "keep in touch".

Re: Copenhagen 2017 - Of All The 2017 No Filter Audience Recordings This Is The Best - Sample
Date: April 19, 2018 01:08

The final shootout. A direct comparison of performance, audio fidelity, live ambience etc.

DOWNLOAD - Sample 1: Honky Tonk Women (1:00) from Copenhagen
DOWNLOAD - Sample 2: Honky Tonk Women (1:00) from Stockholm (Crystal Cat)

Winner: Copenhagen

Re: Copenhagen 2017 - Of All The 2017 No Filter Audience Recordings This Is The Best - Sample
Posted by: diverseharmonics ()
Date: April 19, 2018 03:45

too bad its not a particularly good performance.....

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 19, 2018 10:47

ReelStone
The final shootout. A direct comparison of performance, audio fidelity, live ambience etc.

Winner
????

Crystal Cat of course! On their recording you can hear the drums, on the Copenhagen sample the guitar buries every other instrument.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: April 19, 2018 22:35

A BIGGER BANG TRACK 10.

Posted by: spidey39 ()
Date: April 19, 2018 22:51

hi reelstone why don't you post your Copenhagen 2017 show for us to download

Date: April 19, 2018 23:13

Ok listened to MY Crystal Cat CD v Copenhagen - Sorry but Crystal Cat wins hands down - Main reason clear all Instrument clarity on CC'S against Copenhagen Guitar Heavy recording dominating and eliminating other instruments.IMO.

Date: April 19, 2018 23:20

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-19 23:21 by Tonstone.

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: April 19, 2018 23:27

Your Copenhagen sample sounds really good. Hope to get to hear your complete recording.

Posted by: Hendrik ()
Date: April 19, 2018 23:31

It doesn't matter if Copenhagen is better than Stockholm or the other way around: different recording, different show, both great audience recordings.
Posting a sample is nice but a tease..I simply don't see the point; just make the entire show for everyone available or don't post anything at all...
Thank you

Hendrik Mulder

Posted by: diverseharmonics ()
Date: April 20, 2018 21:40

Andrea82
My Lucca recording is better, and for free. Don't worry about this medium recording.
Superb recording and a good solid performance--only a few wobbles!

Date: April 20, 2018 23:17

BIGGER BANG TRACK 10.

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: April 21, 2018 16:18

Hendrik
It doesn't matter if Copenhagen is better than Stockholm or the other way around: different recording, different show, both great audience recordings.
Posting a sample is nice but a tease..I simply don't see the point; just make the entire show for everyone available or don't post anything at all...
Thank you

Hendrik Mulder

Especially when it's just an audience recording... when such recordings were beautifully packaged then they had collectible value. Maybe people will start collecting download dates but somehow I don't think so.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: April 21, 2018 17:05

Hendrik
Thank you

Hendrik Mulder

Hendrik, you have to have in mind that he is not a generous collector and sharer as you and others here are!

Date: April 22, 2018 01:56

Hendrik
...don't post anything at all...

Hendrik Mulder

I'm afraid that's a bit late now. Please say hallo to Scully.

Date: May 15, 2018 17:43

ReelStone
The tour is long over. Sound quality-wise it really turned out to be the VERY BEST complete audience recording. A 2017 No Filter tour reference recording.

ReelStone

Winner: Copenhagen

The 2018 tour is coming up. Let the next challenge begin. A 2017-2018 No Filter tour reference recording too? Time will tell.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: May 15, 2018 19:54

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-15 22:20 by midnrambler.

Re:  
Date: May 16, 2018 14:52

midnrambler

Edited 7 times and still without substance. You can do so much better.

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: May 16, 2018 17:02

Never thought to participate in this thread but I feel the need to add a few things and the doctor told me not to hide my feelings.

When I started trading around 1982/83 I was the only one with a recording from Vienna 67 as it was taped on reel by a family member and that particular show was only the 2nd available show from that tour (only Paris was already out there) and that opend some doors for me. Studio recordings and soundboard-tapes of live shows were kept secret or offered only for adequate material.

But what's now considered valuable leaves me baffled. A (bad) video from Basel 1990 was kept private for 27 years before it was finally shared, now a show from 2017 where we have tons of HD-clips on YouTube, at least one (or even more?) complete sound-recording is hoarded as well? What's next? A better tape of L.A. 1989 or 2013?

Come up with a "new" show from 1969 to 1976 - San Antonio 1975 for example and I will write you tons of emails but a reference recording from 2017 is monkey business. Who cares? At least not me.

Son, you can put that one where the sun doesn't shine smileys with beer

Date: May 16, 2018 17:12

silkcut1978_
Never thought to participate in this thread but I feel the need to add a few things and the doctor told me not to hide my feelings.

When I started trading around 1982/83 I was the only one with a recording from Vienna 67 as it was taped on reel by a family member and that particular show was only the 2nd available show from that tour (only Paris was already out there) and that opend some doors for me. Studio recordings and soundboard-tapes of live shows were kept secret or offered only for adequate material.

But what's now considered valuable leaves me baffled. A (bad) video from Basel 1990 was kept private for 27 years before it was finally shared, now a show from 2017 where we have tons of HD-clips on YouTube, at least one (or even more?) complete sound-recording is hoarded as well? What's next? A better tape of L.A. 1989 or 2013?

Come up with a "new" show from 1969 to 1976 - San Antonio 1975 for example and I will write you tons of emails but a reference recording from 2017 is monkey business. Who cares? At least not me.

Son, you can put that one where the sun doesn't shine smileys with beer

This one deserves an appropriate comment at an appropriate time.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 16, 2018 20:42

silkcut1978_

Silky I gotta assume most don’t care about a 2017 recording of this particular band. It’s kind of like a boot of the touring Elvis show last year that has no Elvis...just the shell of his 70s touring band. So it’s definitely not a 1>1 trade for a nice uncirculated 1975. I gotta assume some completists would want it though. Thanks again for all your shares over the years pal! It’s much appreciated

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1767
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home