Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone Know of any Munich 2017 Audio?
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: September 19, 2017 16:51

I'm splicing together a complete YT audio show from Munich, I'm about half the way through, & the source material is a bit distant at times. Has anyone heard of a complete recording that's maybe going to become available sometime soonish. There's nothing so frustrating as spending a couple of days stitching something together that's sort of OK, & then have something brilliant show up.

Re: Anyone Know of any Munich 2017 Audio?
Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: September 19, 2017 17:31

No so far but for the next (at least I hope so) project of yours an audio of Spielberg will be available. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: September 19, 2017 20:58

vox12string
I'm splicing together a complete YT audio show from Munich, I'm about half the way through, & the source material is a bit distant at times. Has anyone heard of a complete recording that's maybe going to become available sometime soonish. There's nothing so frustrating as spending a couple of days stitching something together that's sort of OK, & then have something brilliant show up.

no need to work on that. there are at least 4 good complete recordings,
its just that I don´t have the time for an upload right now.
will be available soon.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: September 19, 2017 21:38

falo01
vox12string

will be available soon.

>grinning smiley< Cheers! smileys with beer

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: September 20, 2017 05:49

EXCELLENT!

Posted by: eibert ()
Date: September 20, 2017 08:57

falo01
vox12string

will be available soon.

Great news, so no need to worry. Just take your time. We all appreciate your efforts.

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: September 20, 2017 15:18

Thanks for the update.

sc uk

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: September 20, 2017 15:31

Super

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2134
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home