Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Calling "Eddie"
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: September 17, 2017 19:16

Hi Mike, have you seen my last post on the Munich YT thread? [iorr.org] I think you should add the my last 6 post whcich contains 15 links! This will be next Midimannz work!
Thanks mate! I have your e-mail sonmewhere and we already have had contacted but I couldn't find it yesterday and today, that's why I'm trying this way!
TIA

Re: Calling "Eddie"
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: September 17, 2017 20:07

Quique-stone
Hi Mike, have you seen my last post on the Munich YT thread? [iorr.org] I think you should add the my last 6 post whcich contains 15 links! This will be next Midimannz work!
Thanks mate! I have your e-mail sonmewhere and we already have had contacted but I couldn't find it yesterday and today, that's why I'm trying this way!
TIA

Hi Quique.......this getting a bit confusing now as Midimannz said about the Hamburg show that I should stop posting extra links on the main page as it was confusing him.....hmmmm

My plan since then has been to post links as they become available up to the point where there is at least one for each song and then stop.

I'll post these 15 but after that I think we need to know where midimannz has got to in terms of what he's viewed and saved.....

Date: September 17, 2017 21:07

Thanks! Thanks for replying me and for adding them too! thumbs up

I think that Midimannz asked to stop adding the links in the first main page in the case of Hamburg, because he had already checked and downloaded all of them when he wrote that, so he requested to keep posting the new one in line in new entries so he only has to check from that point on. Concerning Munich which is his next project my intention was that he has them all in the pain page and I didn't want that he miss any good one because they were only in the entries! I did a lot of research to find many clips to try to provide the best sources he considers properly for his wonderful work! That's all on my side!

Thanks again mate! smileys with beer

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: September 19, 2017 11:17

Hi folks, that's correct. Once I have grabbed the videos, I will make a comment in the post. Once I have made a comment I don't go back to the main page, I just collect the videos posted under my comments

It's too confusing for me to track otherwise. Thanks for assembling them in one place too. thumbs up

I can be pressed for time like many others here. I appreciate the effort to only capture the good clips

Hamburg is ready and undergoing a final play!!! I think it's Fantastic!

Date: September 19, 2017 12:06

smileys with beer

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: September 19, 2017 12:47

hot smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1708
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home