Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

BEST VERSION OF MICK'S BIRTHDAY 1972
Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: August 16, 2017 11:18

My Mac's hard drive went to hell [without me, I may add!] a couple of months ago. I lost everything media. So I am needing to know which is the best version of this show? I cannot remember the one I had, was it Exile something? I had so many different versions... and all the labels and names escape me.

Any help would be appreciated. Ta...

Re: BEST VERSION OF MICK'S BIRTHDAY 1972
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: August 16, 2017 13:00

Get the wide stereo version on vinyl from TMOQ or The Holy Grail. I have both, luckily.
CD: Nasty Songs from DAC - which is really a copy of watchit's torrent from a few years back.

Date: August 17, 2017 02:35

Erik, you have come through again! Thanks! I have a question. I sent my 75 Leibowitz/Sykes Tourbook to somebody a few years ago. Was that you?

Date: August 17, 2017 06:59

Hi Jonathan, yes you sent it to me, after I sent you about 15 CDRs with artworks, it was a real nice gesture. I do love that book. Please don't say you want it back!

Date: August 18, 2017 01:35

Erik_Snow
Hi Jonathan, yes you sent it to me, after I sent you about 15 CDRs with artworks, it was a real nice gesture. I do love that book. Please don't say you want it back!

15? More like 1500! No, I don't want it back. I'm glad it was you I sent it to.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 18, 2017 20:24

does this help ?

1972.07.26 ASO Welcome To New York 1972, AUD tape + TMOQ SB vinyl.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1972.07.26 TMOQ 02-003 Welcome to New York, Madison Square Garden.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1972.07.26 DAC 065 01 Nasty Songs New York.rar [www.filefactory.com]

sorry to say I don't have this "Holy Grail" and would welcome a copy winking smiley

also have these by this date

1972.07.26 SODD 022 Welcome To New York, Live At Madison Square Gardens.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1972.07.26 SODD 022B Welcome To New York, Live At Madison Square Gardens.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1972.07.26 TSP-CD-038 Welcome to New York.rar [www.filefactory.com]
1972.07.26 VGP-312 Welcome To New York, Live At Madison Square Gardens CD2.rar [www.filefactory.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-18 20:32 by stonesmuziekfan.

Date: September 2, 2017 00:37

Erik_Snow
Get the wide stereo version on vinyl from TMOQ or The Holy Grail. I have both, luckily.
CD: Nasty Songs from DAC - which is really a copy of watchit's torrent from a few years back.

What is The Holy Grail?

Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: September 3, 2017 06:54

Date: September 3, 2017 09:07

1) The pic is from Vancouver 2) Whilst I have my own opinions about the 7/26 version of JJF, please share with us yours, and why you think it's all that and a bag of organic Shreddies.

Date: September 7, 2017 22:10

HEILOOBAAS
Erik_Snow

What is The Holy Grail?

It's a vinyl label. It looks like the TMOQ vinyl, only that the label reads the Holy Grail. I do have it. Think it's mentioned on Chris Ms site.

Date: September 8, 2017 01:40

Erik_Snow
HEILOOBAAS
Erik_Snow

What is The Holy Grail?

It's a vinyl label. It looks like the TMOQ vinyl, only that the label reads the Holy Grail. I do have it. Think it's mentioned on Chris Ms site.

& this is the best sounding version of wtny you possess? If so would you wetransfer me a copy when you have a moment? I mean, I listen to this stuff on my laptop speakers now, not the former 2 twin towers of the world trade center look alikes + 2 overflow speakers to keep the 2 bigger ones from blowing their tweeters. Those were the days, temporary hearing loss after listening to Perth 73!

Date: September 8, 2017 08:24

HEILOOBAAS
Erik_Snow
HEILOOBAAS
Erik_Snow

What is The Holy Grail?

& this is the best sounding version of wtny you possess? If so would you wetransfer me a copy when you have a moment? I mean, I listen to this stuff on my laptop speakers now, not the former 2 twin towers of the world trade center look alikes + 2 overflow speakers to keep the 2 bigger ones from blowing their tweeters. Those were the days, temporary hearing loss after listening to Perth 73!

I can't transfer anything, but you probably allready got the watchit torrent of TMOQ or Nasty Songs (DAC) so why would you need anything else?

Date: September 8, 2017 17:09

"so why would you need anything else?" Why? To see if there is any discernible difference between THG files and the other ones I have heard.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1616
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home