Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Question: are these "Recording Sessions 2002 Suresnes, France" available?
Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: August 6, 2017 12:37

Hi,
weren´t they fake remixes if I recall?

Matti

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: August 6, 2017 23:11

henrik87
gotdablouse
They started circulating very quickly after the sessions, late summer of 1997...

Did they really circulate? I remember someone offered them shortly after the release of BtB but it was a hoax like the Phoenix DVD in late 2005.

Yeah the thief Hans Mulders out of Holland and you helped us to try to recoup our money! He took advantage of the fact that some insiders had leaked info on these tapes and that we'd gotten all the VL stuff, so it seemed plausible.

But the tapes are out there.

@Monsoon - how do you know some the "experts" don't have them? Do you think they'd tell you if they did? ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: August 7, 2017 11:01

gotdablouse
henrik87
gotdablouse
They started circulating very quickly after the sessions, late summer of 1997...

Did they really circulate? I remember someone offered them shortly after the release of BtB but it was a hoax like the Phoenix DVD in late 2005.

Yeah the thief Hans Mulders out of Holland and you helped us to try to recoup our money! He took advantage of the fact that some insiders had leaked info on these tapes and that we'd gotten all the VL stuff, so it seemed plausible.

@Monsoon - how do you know some the "experts" don't have them? Do you think they'd tell you if they did? ;-)

A well known expert in Berlin lists these things as "unverified" which means he doesn't have it. I still don't have the new Recording Index. If these songs are not listed or listed without running times, then the author has no access to the tapes. The second question is silly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-07 11:03 by Monsoon Ragoon.

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: August 7, 2017 14:03

Monsoon Ragoon
gotdablouse
henrik87
gotdablouse

A well known expert in Berlin lists these things as "unverified" which means he doesn't have it. I still don't have the new Recording Index. If these songs are not listed or listed without running times, then the author has no access to the tapes. The second question is silly.

The recordings are available in tape trading circles.

Mathijs

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: August 7, 2017 14:17

Mathijs

Mathijs

You mean stuff like "Don’t Apologize" or "Ever Changing World"?

Date: August 7, 2017 16:05

Mathijs
Monsoon Ragoon
gotdablouse
henrik87
gotdablouse

Mathijs

But not in the "normal" trading circles. Otherwise it would have been released anyway.

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: August 7, 2017 17:56

Mathijs
Monsoon Ragoon
gotdablouse
henrik87
gotdablouse

Mathijs

Can you share some light on the tracks?

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 7, 2017 23:10

Guess we must wait for somebody to sell them to DAC grinning smiley

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: August 8, 2017 00:02

Mathijs.

thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-08 00:10 by RipThisBone.

Date: August 8, 2017 06:34

@monsoon - "silly"? Hum...being somewhat of our local "resident expert" you should know that "unverified" means "mentioned somewhere (for the 1997 sessions that was as early as Karbach's/"Video James" book from 10/1997) but not available on bootleg".

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: August 8, 2017 10:04

gotdablouse
@monsoon - "silly"? Hum...being somewhat of our local "resident expert" you should know that "unverified" means "mentioned somewhere (for the 1997 sessions that was as early as Karbach's/"Video James" book from 10/1997) but not available on bootleg".

Of course I know what "unverified" means. I only wanted to say that even Zentgraf doesn't have this tape. I don't know what's your problem.

Date: August 8, 2017 10:57

ok I give up...

dcba
Mathijs

Mathijs

You mean stuff like "Don’t Apologize" or "Ever Changing World"?

All the stuff listed in Karnbach's/"Video James" book.

--------------

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: August 8, 2017 11:34

Monsoon Ragoon
Mathijs
Monsoon Ragoon
gotdablouse
henrik87
gotdablouse

Mathijs

But not in the "normal" trading circles. Otherwise it would have been released anyway.

I don't know the difference between 'normal' and 'not normal' tape trading circles.

And the fact that something remains unreleased more has to do with the fact that when trading only something that has not been released is of interest. So traders tend to keep to their tapes, and try to keep them unreleased for as long as possible.

Mathijs

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: August 8, 2017 13:06

I do hope we will hear these sessions one day. Especially the BtB tracks must be awesome...

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1888
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home